!~jhat Pat Interview~! -

• Work-from-home

khamosh_dua

Jun 30, 2012
yeah ... Not physically possible.۔۔ It will be a fixed time when life will be given again by the command of God ... then we will be able to meet those who are separated۔

what's your point of view about this?
W.r.t. Sahih muslim 6708 .. Souls are troops collected together ........... I think ee would be able to see and stay with them in alam e barzakh ... I've also some other info but don't remember the correct ref.

Do you have more knowledge about this?

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
W.r.t. Sahih muslim 6708 .. Souls are troops collected together ........... I think ee would be able to see and stay with them in alam e barzakh ... I've also some other info but don't remember the correct ref.

Do you have more knowledge about this?
I think..you are citing this Hadith...

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) Saying: Souls are troops collected together and those who familiarised with each other (in the heaven from where these come) would have affinity, with one another (in the world) and those amongst them who opposed each other (in the Heaven) would also be divergent (in the world).

I think this Hadith is different from what you are saying.

khamosh_dua

Jun 30, 2012
I think..you are citing this Hadith...

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) Saying: Souls are troops collected together and those who familiarised with each other (in the heaven from where these come) would have affinity, with one another (in the world) and those amongst them who opposed each other (in the Heaven) would also be divergent (in the world).

I think this Hadith is different from what you are saying.
Yes, but with ref to this .. I have read about a chapter on it .. Alam e barzakh .. Illiyeen and sijjeen .. All these things .. That is why askin your perspective that if they will be waiting together for qayamah .. Won't they greet each other at same place??

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
Yes, but with ref to this .. I have read about a chapter on it .. Alam e barzakh .. Illiyeen and sijjeen .. All these things .. That is why askin your perspective that if they will be waiting together for qayamah .. Won't they greet each other at same place??
cited hadith means that Souls are like conscripted soldiers; those whom they recognize, they get along with, and those whom they do not recognize, they will not get along with. in other words, Good souls will be inclined towards other good souls, and evil souls will be inclined towards other evil souls. And Allaah knows best. ...
Ohhh yeahhh .. in some hadith, We can find that souls of the believers meet and visit one another. ..
like when i was nine, I read following Hadith
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the believer is dying, the angels of mercy come to him with white silk and say: ‘Come out content and with the pleasure of Allaah upon you to the mercy of Allaah, fragrance and a Lord Who is not angry.’ So it comes out like the best fragrance of musk. They pass him from one to another until they bring him to the gate of heaven, where they say: ‘How good is this fragrance that has come to you from the earth!’ Then the souls of the believers come to him and they rejoice more over him than any one of you rejoices when his absent loved one comes to him. They ask him: ‘What happened to So and so, what happened to So and so?’ They say: ‘Let him be, for he was in the hardship of the world. When he says, ‘Did he not come here?’ They say: ‘He was taken to the pit (of Hell).’ When the kaafir is dying, the angers of punishment come to him with sackcloth and say: ‘Come out discontent and subject to divine wrath to the punishment of Allaah. So it comes out like the foulest stench of a corpse. They bring him to the gates of the earth, where they say: ‘How foul is this stench!’ Then they bring him to the souls of the kuffaar.”
Refference: Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 1833; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2758.

The second issue is whether the souls of the dead meet one another, visit one another and talk to one another. souls are of two types: those that are punished and those that are blessed. Those that are punished are too preoccupied with the torment that they are facing to visit and meet one another, but the souls that are blessed are free and are not detained, so they meet one another, visit one another and talk about what they used to do in this world and what happened to the people of this world. So each soul will be with its friends who did similar good deeds.
Allah Knows Best

Reactions: khamosh_dua

khamosh_dua

Jun 30, 2012
cited hadith means that Souls are like conscripted soldiers; those whom they recognize, they get along with, and those whom they do not recognize, they will not get along with. in other words, Good souls will be inclined towards other good souls, and evil souls will be inclined towards other evil souls. And Allaah knows best. ...
Ohhh yeahhh .. in some hadith, We can find that souls of the believers meet and visit one another. ..
like when i was nine, I read following Hadith
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the believer is dying, the angels of mercy come to him with white silk and say: ‘Come out content and with the pleasure of Allaah upon you to the mercy of Allaah, fragrance and a Lord Who is not angry.’ So it comes out like the best fragrance of musk. They pass him from one to another until they bring him to the gate of heaven, where they say: ‘How good is this fragrance that has come to you from the earth!’ Then the souls of the believers come to him and they rejoice more over him than any one of you rejoices when his absent loved one comes to him. They ask him: ‘What happened to So and so, what happened to So and so?’ They say: ‘Let him be, for he was in the hardship of the world. When he says, ‘Did he not come here?’ They say: ‘He was taken to the pit (of Hell).’ When the kaafir is dying, the angers of punishment come to him with sackcloth and say: ‘Come out discontent and subject to divine wrath to the punishment of Allaah. So it comes out like the foulest stench of a corpse. They bring him to the gates of the earth, where they say: ‘How foul is this stench!’ Then they bring him to the souls of the kuffaar.”
Refference: Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 1833; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2758.

The second issue is whether the souls of the dead meet one another, visit one another and talk to one another. souls are of two types: those that are punished and those that are blessed. Those that are punished are too preoccupied with the torment that they are facing to visit and meet one another, but the souls that are blessed are free and are not detained, so they meet one another, visit one another and talk about what they used to do in this world and what happened to the people of this world. So each soul will be with its friends who did similar good deeds.
Allah Knows Best
Exactly that is what I read .. Good souls are kept in Illiyeen (near Allah) and they meet and greet .. While other are sent to Sijeen (below earth/ hell)
Well thanks for this ..

Death sy bhhht zyada darny/bhagny walu me sy hain ya normal?

Reactions: Angela

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
Exactly that is what I read .. Good souls are kept in Illiyeen (near Allah) and they meet and greet .. While other are sent to Sijeen (below earth/ hell)
Well thanks for this ..

Death sy bhhht zyada darny/bhagny walu me sy hain ya normal?
normal.... Mout sey unsiyat mehsoos hoti hai hmain :)

khawahishaat paalney ki aadat hai?

Reactions: khamosh_dua