فریب نظر اتنا کہ میں خود بھی حیراں ہوں
ہر دوسرے چہرے میں تیرا چہرہ لگا مجھے

Kavi

Super Star
Oct 30, 2015
Dubai

ہر کجا رفتم غبارِ زندگی درپیش بُود
😣یارب این خاکِ پریشاں از کجا برداشتم

Lo, idher Urdu samjh nahi aati theek se, idher Farsi mein sheir-o-sheri shuru ho gai :(

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
Lo, idher Urdu samjh nahi aati theek se, idher Farsi mein sheir-o-sheri shuru ho gai :(
:( When I don't want to speak ... when there is a seizure of silence, when I want to say something but at the same time I want no one to understand me, I turn to Persian poetry and to speak I resort to English. Because Urdu language is unlimited, without a break ... it captivates the fingers, hypnotizes the brain and captures it,😣
When I sit down to write, I don't know, I just write without thinking, meaningless, aimless and unbridled ... Like a strong horse, my mind and words do not remain in the reins of intellect and thinking ... They want to be free . 😕..They want someone to understand ... Then all of a sudden they become silent. The heart grips the words. It sings the lullaby of silence.😕 And the words fall asleep ... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleep ... Like a mighty polar bear that sleeps in the snow in winter...........Urdu is very cruel, if you start writing it, The mind goes astray ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ and poetry is bloodthirsty .🥺.. Urdu poetry speaks a lot............... A ghost that adds pain to thoughts۔۔😟۔۔۔۔۔۔۔. I hate poetry. 😣 😣 I hate to write, I hate to speak...... I hate to understand words and accents. Once you get caught up in the vicious circle of words, it is difficult to be free ... Understanding accents is painful ... I want to be deprived of this virtue 😑... And you know ??? What is even more painful ??? That you have the ability to understand the silence of others ... But your words and accents may not be able to be understood by others ... when someone has no ability to understand you, when someone paints your words in their own color ... When sincerity is poisoned by apathy ، When its fibers are torn ... Get injured and go to the bed of death.... I don't want to be sincere, neither for myself nor for anyone else ... I wish i was quiet And hate to speak ... I hate words and accents ...Hmmm, I hate poetry too :) ... I hate everything that makes my mind restless in its pointed claws. Hatred of everything that made my heart restless ... But even silence makes very Restless and troubled, doesn't it ???Because when silence makes noise, it drives a person crazy. It's more than words ... Crazy.... Being silent and understanding silence are both dangerous To be honest, I hate silence too ... But still I like silence ....But at the same time, I neither like nor hate anyone or anything......... But I think, I like to be silent....... Deep silence....... Empty mind, numbness, expressionless... heart without feeling, face free from mood and impressions ..

Blue-Black

chai-mein-biscuit
TM Star
May 27, 2014
KARACHI
اے فخر ابن مریم وسلطان فقر خو
تیرے کرم کا ابر برستا ہے چار سُو

تیرے لیے ہوائیں بھٹکتی ہیں کو بہ کو
تیرے لئے ہی چاند اترتا ہے جوبجو

پانی ترے لیے ہے سدا ارتعاش میں
سورج ہے تیرے نقش قدم کی تلاش میں

Blue-Black

chai-mein-biscuit
TM Star
May 27, 2014
KARACHI
منزل کی تلاش میں کیوں بھٹکتا ہے راہی
اتنا عظیم بن جا کہ منزل خود تجھے پکارے
منزل کی تلاش میں بھٹکتے رہنا بھی اچھا ھے
منزل نہ ملے تو منزل بدلتے رھنا بھی اچھا ھے

shehr-e-tanhayi

Super Magic Jori
Administrator
Jul 20, 2015
:( When I don't want to speak ... when there is a seizure of silence, when I want to say something but at the same time I want no one to understand me, I turn to Persian poetry and to speak I resort to English. Because Urdu language is unlimited, without a break ... it captivates the fingers, hypnotizes the brain and captures it,😣
When I sit down to write, I don't know, I just write without thinking, meaningless, aimless and unbridled ... Like a strong horse, my mind and words do not remain in the reins of intellect and thinking ... They want to be free . 😕..They want someone to understand ... Then all of a sudden they become silent. The heart grips the words. It sings the lullaby of silence.😕 And the words fall asleep ... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleep ... Like a mighty polar bear that sleeps in the snow in winter...........Urdu is very cruel, if you start writing it, The mind goes astray ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ and poetry is bloodthirsty .🥺.. Urdu poetry speaks a lot............... A ghost that adds pain to thoughts۔۔😟۔۔۔۔۔۔۔. I hate poetry. 😣 😣 I hate to write, I hate to speak...... I hate to understand words and accents. Once you get caught up in the vicious circle of words, it is difficult to be free ... Understanding accents is painful ... I want to be deprived of this virtue 😑... And you know ??? What is even more painful ??? That you have the ability to understand the silence of others ... But your words and accents may not be able to be understood by others ... when someone has no ability to understand you, when someone paints your words in their own color ... When sincerity is poisoned by apathy ، When its fibers are torn ... Get injured and go to the bed of death.... I don't want to be sincere, neither for myself nor for anyone else ... I wish i was quiet And hate to speak ... I hate words and accents ...Hmmm, I hate poetry too :) ... I hate everything that makes my mind restless in its pointed claws. Hatred of everything that made my heart restless ... But even silence makes very Restless and troubled, doesn't it ???Because when silence makes noise, it drives a person crazy. It's more than words ... Crazy.... Being silent and understanding silence are both dangerous To be honest, I hate silence too ... But still I like silence ....But at the same time, I neither like nor hate anyone or anything......... But I think, I like to be silent....... Deep silence....... Empty mind, numbness, expressionless... heart without feeling, face free from mood and impressions ..
ٹرانسلیشن پلیز

Kavi

Super Star
Oct 30, 2015
Dubai
یہ پوری بات آپ اردو میں لکھ سکتی ہو پلیز؟ مجھے انگریزی نہیں آتی، 😟

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡
yaad'daasht kamzor hae meri, bhool gaya sab kuch, yaad nahi ab kuch :D
تنہائی آپا کا دارالحکمت ہے نا برو....زرا وہاں چکر لگا کے دیکھ لیں...

ویسے کہیں یہ والا معاملہ تو نہیں؟

یادوں میں تیری یاد تھی
کیا یاد تھا ؟، کچھ یاد نہیں
تیری یاد میں سب بھول گے
کیا بھول گے کچھ یاد نہیں
یاد ہو تم ، بس یاد ہو تم
کیوں یاد ہو تم ،؟ کچھ یاد نہیں

Reactions: shehr-e-tanhayi

Angela

♡~Loneliness Forever~♡
Administrator
Apr 29, 2019
♡~Dasht e Tanhayi~♡

اک یاد آکے بیٹھی رہی میرے رُوبرو
اک درد میرے دل میں کسک گھولتا رہا

دیکھا.....جھوٹ سامنے آ ہی جاتا...
یاد تو آپ کے سامنے بیٹھی اور آپ کہہ رہے ''یاد نہیں ''ہے😷

یہ تو وہ لطیفے والی بات ہوئی کہ انکل میرے پاپا کہہ رہے ہیں کہ وہ گھر پر نہیں😷

شعر اچھا ہے..اک درد میرے دل میں کسک گھولتا رہا.....

Reactions: Kavi

Kavi

Super Star
Oct 30, 2015
Dubai
تنہائی آپا کا دارالحکمت ہے نا برو....زرا وہاں چکر لگا کے دیکھ لیں...

ویسے کہیں یہ والا معاملہ تو نہیں؟

یادوں میں تیری یاد تھی
کیا یاد تھا ؟، کچھ یاد نہیں
تیری یاد میں سب بھول گے
کیا بھول گے کچھ یاد نہیں
یاد ہو تم ، بس یاد ہو تم
کیوں یاد ہو تم ،؟ کچھ یاد نہیں

نہیں ایسا نہیں یارو سبھی میں بھول جاتا ہوں
سبھی میں یاد رکھتا ہوں کبھی میں بھول جاتا ہوں
تجھے میں بھول جانے کا ارادہ کر تو لیتا ہوں
تجھے اب بھول جانا ہے یہی میں بھول جاتا ہوں

Kavi​