Announcement Another Change In Staff !!

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
walaikum salam!!
hmmmmmm i cant say I will miss you hoorain because I'm already missing everyone of you!!
i'll be back soon in sha Allah and I know that time I will feel and realize your absence in TM staff but I hope you could've find a better way instead of leaving the staff but I know everyone has their own personal matters and excuses so you're the best member not only in staff but in tafreeh mela's every list, in members, in friends,in everything! :) I miss you and this place so much!!! i dont know how long will be i missing but anyways! good luck :)

Reactions: Seap and Hoorain

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
thanx sis ,,i miss u too :)
walaikum salam!!
hmmmmmm i cant say I will miss you hoorain because I'm already missing everyone of you!!
i'll be back soon in sha Allah and I know that time I will feel and realize your absence in TM staff but I hope you could've find a better way instead of leaving the staff but I know everyone has their own personal matters and excuses so you're the best member not only in staff but in tafreeh mela's every list, in members, in friends,in everything! :) I miss you and this place so much!!! i dont know how long will be i missing but anyways! good luck :)

Reactions: Seap

Princess_E

♥~¤~Pr!nc££$$~¤~♥
TM Star
Aug 17, 2013
○°•£Arth○°•
Assalam-o-Alykum,
Unfortunately, it is time.. When I announce one of the saddest news of the year... Hoorain apni personal wajuhaat ki bina par staff choorh rahi hain. I did try my best to find other ways for her, but she is pretty firm at her decision.

We would like to thank her for her wonderful work for TM, as a staff member and as a regular member. We hope you stick around forever and keep us company everlasting.

Hoorain promised to keep coming to TM and will still be contributing as usual. But, we never know when she will get disappear. As a little appreciation token, we wanna highlight something little special.

We wish you all the best for your future and hope to see you around!!

regards,
ASALAM ALIKUM
ye kia ho gya ???
mere baad itni bari baat :eek:
muj kuch samj nai a raha.@Hoorain