Best shot of his life moves Federer to final

• Work-from-home

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
And for his next act ... Roger Federer punctuated his latest U.S. Open victory Sunday with a shot he called, quite simply, the greatest of his life: a between-the-legs, back-to-the-net, cross-court winner from the baseline.A point later, with the crowd in hysterics and opponent Novak Djokovic still in shock, the world's top-ranked player closed out the victory, 7-6 (3), 7-5, 7-5, to move one win from his sixth straight U.S. Open title.
OK, who's got next?
Juan Martin del Potro is the lucky guy whose first career Grand Slam final will come against Federer, who made his 17th in the last 18.
Djokovic fought for more than 2 1/2 hours on a day that grew increasingly windy at Arthur Ashe Stadium, hanging with Federer and even grabbing two break points late in the third set to briefly see a glimmer of hope.
Some things, though, you simply can't defend, and the winner Federer hit to set up match point was Exhibit A. It's the kind of shot every tennis player has tried — oh, a thousand times or so. The best player in the world practices it, too.
"A lot, actually," he said. "But they never work. That's why, I guess, it was the greatest shot I ever hit in my life."

Reactions: Cinderella

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
match is awesome did u see that move its out of the world..........!!!

have the video in my FB account its simply awesome!!!!

Reactions: Cinderella