Brain Tester

• Work-from-home

Zypher

•´¯`•» ριяαтε «•´¯`•
TM Star
Feb 12, 2014
Wooooo whn per :P
4- Question

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.
Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.
Explain how the tractor got there?

Answer...........

5- Question

Two grandmothers, with their two granddaughters;
Two husbands, with their two wives;
Two fathers, with their two daughters;
Two mothers, with their two sons;
Two maidens, with their two mothers;
Two sisters, with their two brothers;
Yet only six in all lie buried here;
All born legitimate, from incest clear

Answer...........

6-
Question

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?

Answer.............

7- Question

What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?

Answer.............

@Prince-Farry @Sabah @Don @Ally @Pari @Masoom_girl @*fajar* @~Bella~ @Gul-e-lala @ShiXu_MiXu @Rubi @Fa!th @amazingcreator @Zia_Hayderi @Fanii @Afrasyyab @Shiraz-Khan @shailina @STAR24 @Ursala @Qawareer @minaahil @naazii @attiya
Bhai ek ek kar k karo manty hain hum zaheen hain lakin be-sabre nahi :D

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
3- Question

The ages of a father and son add up to 66. The father's age is the son's age reversed.
How old could they be? (3 possible solutions).

Answer .........
Answer

51 and 15 (51+15=66),
42 and 24 (42+24=66),
60 and 06 (60+06=66).

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
4- Question

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.
Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.
Explain how the tractor got there?

Answer...........
Answer

It was driven over in winter when the lake was frozen.

5- Question

Two grandmothers, with their two granddaughters;
Two husbands, with their two wives;
Two fathers, with their two daughters;
Two mothers, with their two sons;
Two maidens, with their two mothers;
Two sisters, with their two brothers;
Yet only six in all lie buried here;
All born legitimate, from incest clear

Answer...........
Answer

Two widows each had a son, and each widow married the son of the other and then each had a daughter

6-
Question

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?

Answer.............
I have 3 cages and 4 canaries

7- Question

What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?

Answer.............
Lounger

@Prince-Farry @Sabah @Don @Ally @Pari @Masoom_girl @*fajar* @~Bella~ @Gul-e-lala @ShiXu_MiXu @Rubi @Fa!th @amazingcreator @Zia_Hayderi @Fanii @Afrasyyab @Shiraz-Khan @shailina @STAR24 @Ursala @Qawareer @minaahil @naazii @attiya

Zia_Hayderi

TM Star
Mar 30, 2007
8- Question

James ordered a fishing rod, priced at $3.56. Unfortunately, James is an Eskimo who lives in a very remote part of Greenland and the import rules there forbid any package longer than 4 feet to be imported. The fishing rod was 4 feet and 1 inch, just a little too long, so how can the fishing rod be mailed to James without breaking the rules? Ideally James would like the fishing rod to arrive in one piece!

Answer.................

amazingcreator

Rida Rehman
TM Star
Aug 9, 2013
use a box which measures 4 feet on all sides, the fishing rod will fit within the diagonal of the box with room to spare.
8- Question

James ordered a fishing rod, priced at $3.56. Unfortunately, James is an Eskimo who lives in a very remote part of Greenland and the import rules there forbid any package longer than 4 feet to be imported. The fishing rod was 4 feet and 1 inch, just a little too long, so how can the fishing rod be mailed to James without breaking the rules? Ideally James would like the fishing rod to arrive in one piece!

Answer.................