Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
i dont get it.. how ?
mein ek program likhti ho ap k samny oar usy ap k samny hi show karwati ho i mean woh many hi likha hai oar mein kudi usy read kar k bata rahi ho
its mean i will read the same code file and display ..

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi
o God!!

1. GT-R
  2. umm Ms Cheung - she taught family something. It was a weird subject.
  3. Drake
  4. Clothes, Shoes, Electronics etc
  5. Poverty.. it makes you evil(mostly).
  6. ummmm.. I don't do crazy things but I got stuck on a cliff once.. I was trying to climb, but at one point it got very steep neither I could climb nor come down.
  7. Qatar maybe. Its a beautiful Muslim country. Although, I do not know much about it but I heard good things about it.
  8. right now "The Walking Dead", "Dexter", "The Simpsons", "Game Of Thrones"
  9. sleep a lot.
  10. .
  11. phobophobia
  12. Friday
  13. I got many. Top of the list is "people who ask obvious question"
  14. I am
  15. Google
  16. not doing it
  17. not talking extra
  18. ahh
  19. might just go on a lake canoeing and fishing.. not sure tho.
  20. quiet one
thankssssssssssssss but answers not ............................... :)

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
zulekha and rukshinda pasand nahi .. yeh naam kaha tha...

1. boys
  2. yes
  3. a- positive is she is hard worker negative is she is little low on patience. b- nicest c- kachu massi d- i don't know.

you

oooo boi...

ok...

@waqas naseer : He is hard working person. He got goals set up and he is doing his best to achieve them. It is hard to put him down as he got high courages.
@HuriYa : She is interesting. Someone who think twice before speaking. Got talent but not enough time for implementation.(not pointing fingers at anything)
@Bela: Hard to hear her but she makes her words count.
@Chaya: Very focused on her goals, got some temper. Love her work on TM, she posts some interesting threads all the time. Someone who keep it going.
@Sarlaa_Siddaqui : Not an easy person to get along with. As chaya she is hard working and super active. A deep thinker and little low on patience.
@Mahen: A very good coder ofcourse. Hard worker. She is everywhere and she knows everything !!
@Prince-Farry: He is keeping it low on TM but super active among members behind the scenes. He likes to be called as lazy person even though he is not.
@Fa!th : well, she is hard to judge. Someone who can be caring and not give a koko at same time.
@Nelly: Who ? lol ... ummmm She is like a car who constantly requires maintenance, but when she runs, she runs good.
@Rubi : She is hard to see even though she is right there. plus you gotta watch out with this girl.
@Star24 : well well well... ummm she is interesting too.. I like her attitude, she is funny and serious at the same time. She is a hard worker too. Respect you bro!
@Sabah: Love her threads.. when she posts.. lol. Love her passion about things. Got very bright mind and positive attitude towards things.
@Sana_20 : She is funny !! and funny. Oh and did I mention she is funny ?

Ummm list kafi bari hai.. I do miss a lot of inactive members, specially hoorain.
Message is " Thank you all, you guys are doing great job to keep this family rolling. We all notice and appreciate your hard work round the clock."

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
@Don thank you so much ap ne apnay itnay bz scedule se is thread k lie time nikala.. Baki sab interviews ki tarhaan ye interview b sab ne bohat enjoy kia.. ab aik choti se duwa k sath apko is thread se alvida karongi

Apki Rooh Ki Tishangi Seraab Ho Jay
Apki Zaat Ka Mehwar Mehtaab Ho Jay
Jin Par Barasti Hain Khuda Ki Khas Rahmatein
Un Hastiun Main Apka Bhe Intikhab Ho Jay (Ameen)

All the Best !!!

Reactions: Hoorain
Status
Not open for further replies.