Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
hmmm ab to must dekonge minious may b....nd acha laga to ma b apni dp yhe lagao ge.... :p

any way r u sure u ko zulekha nd rakshanda nam pasand hy ????? :eek:

ok next question is ...
* choose ur answer...
1: choos ur ans..
flarty ????
{a)boys (b) girls
2:mary ilawa kbe kise ne u ki nasehato py amal kia hy? :)
3: one word ans..
(a) coadmin's postv nd negtv points...
(b) hassan zia is the ......... man in the world...
(c) fatime khan is the ........ member of tm...
(d) ur blod grop???
@Don
zulekha and rukshinda pasand nahi .. yeh naam kaha tha...

1. boys
  2. yes
  3. a- positive is she is hard worker negative is she is little low on patience. b- nicest c- kachu massi d- i don't know.
walikumslam
bhoot intrusting
@Don bas u ce aik question karo gi:p
ap ka sab ce fave meber kn ha TM per ???
you

okesh here are some more @Don bro

• Jo members k name mention kiye hain un k baare may apne views likhain....
@waqas naseer
@HuriYa
@Bela
@Chaya
@Sarlaa_Siddaqui
@Mahen
@Prince-Farry
@Fa!th
@Nelly
@Rubi
@Mahen
@Star24
@Sabah
@Sabah
@Sana_20

• Konse inactive members ko miss karte hain?
  • currently active members ko kia message daina chahain gey?
oooo boi...

ok...

@waqas naseer : He is hard working person. He got goals set up and he is doing his best to achieve them. It is hard to put him down as he got high courages.
@HuriYa : She is interesting. Someone who think twice before speaking. Got talent but not enough time for implementation.(not pointing fingers at anything)
@Bela: Hard to hear her but she makes her words count.
@Chaya: Very focused on her goals, got some temper. Love her work on TM, she posts some interesting threads all the time. Someone who keep it going.
@Sarlaa_Siddaqui : Not an easy person to get along with. As chaya she is hard working and super active. A deep thinker and little low on patience.
@Mahen: A very good coder ofcourse. Hard worker. She is everywhere and she knows everything !!
@Prince-Farry: He is keeping it low on TM but super active among members behind the scenes. He likes to be called as lazy person even though he is not.
@Fa!th : well, she is hard to judge. Someone who can be caring and not give a koko at same time.
@Nelly: Who ? lol ... ummmm She is like a car who constantly requires maintenance, but when she runs, she runs good.
@Rubi : She is hard to see even though she is right there. plus you gotta watch out with this girl.
@Star24 : well well well... ummm she is interesting too.. I like her attitude, she is funny and serious at the same time. She is a hard worker too. Respect you bro!
@Sabah: Love her threads.. when she posts.. lol. Love her passion about things. Got very bright mind and positive attitude towards things.
@Sana_20 : She is funny !! and funny. Oh and did I mention she is funny ?

Ummm list kafi bari hai.. I do miss a lot of inactive members, specially hoorain.
Message is " Thank you all, you guys are doing great job to keep this family rolling. We all notice and appreciate your hard work round the clock."

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!

1. boys
  2. yes
  3. a- positive is she is hard worker negative is she is little low on patience. b- nicest c- kachu massi d- i don't know.
you

oooo boi...

ok...

@waqas naseer : He is hard working person. He got goals set up and he is doing his best to achieve them. It is hard to put him down as he got high courages.
@HuriYa : She is interesting. Someone who think twice before speaking. Got talent but not enough time for implementation.(not pointing fingers at anything)
@Chaya: Very focused on her goals, got some temper. Love her work on TM, she posts some interesting threads all the time. Someone who keep it going.
@Sarlaa_Siddaqui : Not an easy person to get along with. As chaya she is hard working and super active. A deep thinker and little low on patience.
@Mahen: A very good coder ofcourse. Hard worker. She is everywhere and she knows everything !!
@Prince-Farry: He is keeping it low on TM but super active among members behind the scenes. He likes to be called as lazy person even though he is not.
@Fa!th : well, she is hard to judge. Someone who can be caring and not give a koko at same time.
@Nelly: Who ? lol ... ummmm She is like a car who constantly requires maintenance, but when she runs, she runs good.
@Rubi : She is hard to see even though she is right there. plus you gotta watch out with this girl.
@Star24 : well well well... ummm she is interesting too.. I like her attitude, she is funny and serious at the same time. She is a hard worker too. Respect you bro!
@Sabah: Love her threads.. when she posts.. lol. Love her passion about things. Got very bright mind and positive attitude towards things.

Ummm list kafi bari hai.. I do miss a lot of inactive members, specially hoorain.
Message is " Thank you all, you guys are doing great job to keep this family rolling. We all notice and appreciate your hard work round the clock."
speechless :-bd

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore

1. boys
  2. yes
you

oooo boi...

ok...

ye hamri tareef ti :-? agr han tou bhot achi ti :p thanko {}{43r5 btw @Star24 appi ab bro kab sy ban gie :s

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar

1. boys
  2. yes
you

oooo boi...

ok...

"Love her threads.. when she posts.. lol"
this one made me smile because you Know it's been a long time now that I haven't posted anything!
thank you for the compliments :)

Reactions: Don

Aks_

~ ʍɑno BɨLii ~
Hot Shot
Aug 2, 2012

1. boys
  2. yes
you

oooo boi...

ok...

hmm rating sheting choren well aap kuch bhool rahy hen but its okie yeh dasso temper shemper kis bat ka {(nix)} _

Reactions: Don
Status
Not open for further replies.