Coffee With Rr-- Horrorreturns!

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
i said you are ignorant about your own religion... you don't want see flaws in your religion... you have created your own specific religion by picking good things in Islam...
Oh shit, it's nothing like that.. As far as I have born as Muslim and as per observed my knowledge and experimental education. Of course, Islam is only true religion in this world...

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Oh shit, it's nothing like that.. As far as I have born as Muslim and as per observed my knowledge and experimental education. Of course, Islam is only true religion in this world...
lol, that is every religious person says her/his religioun is the only true religion on earth... this is insane... i believe in you because you say so... this is totally insane... is your statement free of confirmation bias

Reactions: Absh_hurt

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
lol, that is every religious person says her/his religious is the only true religion on earth... this is insane... i believe in you because you say so... this is totally insane... is your statement free of confirmation bias
lol, I know you have a huge knowledge along with your good education that does not mean, you would say other people's knowledge is based less non-informative and totally insane.

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
lol, I know you have a huge knowledge along with your good education that does not mean, you would say other people's knowledge is based less non-informative and totally insane.
knowledge, he who increases knowedlge increases his sorrows, reason, observation and experience is holly trinty of science, knowedlge should always be based on reasons, it should not based on un seen creeds... earning knowedlge by believing in an un seen person is like killing the knowedlge... I don't have any huge resource of knowedlge, I think with my own mind.. not the with mind of complex god.

sab khuda ka wakeel hain
admi ka koi wakeel nahi

Absh_hurt

Banned
May 20, 2014
knowledge, he who increases knowedlge increases his sorrows, reason, observation and experience is holly trinty of science, knowedlge should always be based on reasons, it should not based on un seen creeds... earning knowedlge by believing in an un seen person is like killing the knowedlge... I don't have any huge resource of knowedlge, I think with my own mind.. not the with mind of complex god.

sab khuda ka wakeel hain
admi ka koi wakeel nahi
I really pray to Allah to grant you well understanding about our religion as well as to follow precisely.

Reactions: pyaridua
Status
Not open for further replies.