Today's knowledge dose
1.The Statue of Liberty's index finger is eight feet long.
2. Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile.
3. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
4. Boeing 747's wing span is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. The Wright brother's invented the
5. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
6. One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
7. The word "set" has the most number of definitions in the English language; 192 Slugs have four noses.
8. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
9. Mosquitos are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
10. Kangaroos can't walk backwards.
@Zee Leo @S_ChiragH @hoorain @Bela @~Unknown~ @Wasif Safi @Ally @Fa!th @Rubi @anoush
ok choco friend[DOUBLEPOST=1349546286][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks a lot Saif.[DOUBLEPOST=1349545952][/DOUBLEPOST]
zabardast sharing is taraf to dehan he nhi jata .
mujhy tu ek bhi nahi bolny dety[DOUBLEPOST=1349546371][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot nahin mujhe ek thanks hi kafi rehta hai
bubblegum khany sy mana nahi kia aur jo 2nd no per hy wo kia hyhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tabi to main bubblegum nhi khata
gutka or menpuri kha leta hon