• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Discover the Quran in Ramadan

Free online courses (Limited seats)

Assalamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabrakatuhu!,

Ramadan is the Month of the Qur'an – Online learn holy Quran Institute is giving 5 FREE online courses and taking you on a journey to discovering the Qur’an. You can now register free for the following courses:

Learn Quran Language in Arabic
How to Read the Qur'an
Practice Qur'an Reading
Read the Qur'an with Tajweed
Memorize Quran.

Courses starting from 1st August 2011

HOW TO REGISTER?
To register in Ramadan special courses visit http://onlinelearnholyquran.com

Jazakallahukhair,
Note: before activating your account they will ask you some Info by Phone.

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
Nice sharing

Kaash ke me bhi attend ker sakta yeah classes first problem to network speed per woh bhi solve ho sakti hai per yeah load shading ka kya solution so me to apne imam e masjid se he seekh sakta hon jo keh bohat nice hain... Allah un ko hamesha khush rakhe aameen :)

Reactions: yoursks

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Nice sharing

Kaash ke me bhi attend ker sakta yeah classes first problem to network speed per woh bhi solve ho sakti hai per yeah load shading ka kya solution so me to apne imam e masjid se he seekh sakta hon jo keh bohat nice hain... Allah un ko hamesha khush rakhe aameen :)
class ki koi exact timing nahin hain aapse poch ker he apke lie teacher and time set kerte hain so its a great opportunity.

usi

Dec 9, 2017
About Quran Academy
About Quran Academy is well aware of the needs of the students so we are offering following facilities in terms of teachers to accommodate our students. Male & Female Teachers: We understand the fact that both males and females can easily interact with teachers, level of understanding and communication level
About Quran Academy Staff Online Quran Teachers
  • Multi Lingual Staff: We are aiming to spread Quran education to every corner of the world so for this purpose our Online Quran Teachers can speak Urdu, English and Arabic
  • Qualification: Graduation from well reputed universities.
  • Certifications: Our Online Quran Teachers are well qualified and experienced. They have either Quran Memorization certificate or Tarweed course certificate.
  • Teaching Methodology: Our Online Quran Teachers are experienced and they are also trained to cater all types of students. They have full command over their recitation and rectify mistakes in recitation.
  • Personal Skills: We are very much concerned about satisfaction of students so we scrutinize teachers while hiring on the basis of dedication, punctuality and competency.