Announcement Happy 7th Birthday

• Work-from-home

*Sarlaa*

VIP
Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan.. karachi
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

I know k forum kafi kuch arsay say kafi slow chal raha hai, reason wohi same. Busy schedule. But trust us, we are trying our best to bring everything back to normal asap. Redrose will going to announce contest result soon.

I wanted to bring in some big changes, but the major failed due to some technical issues. But I will try again tomorrow, InshAllah and try to get it resolved. What is it? ahh you'll find out tomorrow.
Other than that, let me quickly give you overview of new changes. Recent Activity, ab bagher page refresh k new and detailed activity show hogi. Leaderboard shoes top poster of the month. Multiquote, its a great feature jo k may soon tutorial k zaraiye explain karonga. is k ilawa kuch moderators k lie tools and as always. performance improvement. oh and #hashtags are now fixed.

Thank you @Fanii for creating this wonderful logo and everyone who took part in the contest(always remember to read/follow all the rules) :).

Another big announcement is that @Hoorain has been promoted to Co-Admin rank. A very well deserved rank which she earned pretty fast. She single handed took care of this big platform and did more than we expected. Can never thank enough for her work. God Bless you.
After Hoorain, we had to take another big but not pleasing decision. Where @Nelly is stepping down from her Staff rank. She is still be visiting us whenever she get time out of her busy schedule. We thank Nelly for all of her great work as a staff member and as a member.

We are soon going to be bringing in some new big planned features. and thanks again for being awesome.

keep shining!!

Regards,
Walaikumsalam and congratulation to everyone :)

Abid Mahmood

~I AM ANTI ESTABLISHMENT~
Super Star
Sep 22, 2012
Belated happy birthday to @Don bro and whole [USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP] and all the members,
mein in dino absent raha,waja ye the k boht bemar tha,agar mein theek hota aur yahan mojud hota to bhala @Hoorain sis ko co-admin banne deta:p

ab sochiye @Don bro k me ne 6 month pehle paishgoi ki thee k Hoorain sis aik din co admin aur phir aik din admin he ban jawain gi,jab mery last perdiction sachi ho gai to Don bro aap to bilkul wailay ho jawain ge:-?

Reactions: Don

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Belated happy birthday to @Don bro and whole [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] and all the members,
mein in dino absent raha,waja ye the k boht bemar tha,agar mein theek hota aur yahan mojud hota to bhala @Hoorain sis ko co-admin banne deta:p

ab sochiye @Don bro k me ne 6 month pehle paishgoi ki thee k Hoorain sis aik din co admin aur phir aik din admin he ban jawain gi,jab mery last perdiction sachi ho gai to Don bro aap to bilkul wailay ho jawain ge:-?
hahaha welcome back,,,muje aise kio lagta hay maire co-admin banne ki sab se ziada khwahish aapko hi thi :D
don bro ko drayain mat pehle hi sab ne bohat draya hay :p

Abid Mahmood

~I AM ANTI ESTABLISHMENT~
Super Star
Sep 22, 2012
hahaha welcome back,,,muje aise kio lagta hay maire co-admin banne ki sab se ziada khwahish aapko hi thi :D
don bro ko drayain mat pehle hi sab ne bohat draya hay :p
kash mein ye paisgoi karta agla co admin Abidi ho ga({sad)}

Blue-Black

chai-mein-biscuit
TM Star
May 27, 2014
KARACHI
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

I know k forum kafi kuch arsay say kafi slow chal raha hai, reason wohi same. Busy schedule. But trust us, we are trying our best to bring everything back to normal asap. Redrose will going to announce contest result soon.

I wanted to bring in some big changes, but the major failed due to some technical issues. But I will try again tomorrow, InshAllah and try to get it resolved. What is it? ahh you'll find out tomorrow.
Other than that, let me quickly give you overview of new changes. Recent Activity, ab bagher page refresh k new and detailed activity show hogi. Leaderboard shoes top poster of the month. Multiquote, its a great feature jo k may soon tutorial k zaraiye explain karonga. is k ilawa kuch moderators k lie tools and as always. performance improvement. oh and #hashtags are now fixed.

Thank you @Fanii for creating this wonderful logo and everyone who took part in the contest(always remember to read/follow all the rules) :).

Another big announcement is that @Hoorain has been promoted to Co-Admin rank. A very well deserved rank which she earned pretty fast. She single handed took care of this big platform and did more than we expected. Can never thank enough for her work. God Bless you.
After Hoorain, we had to take another big but not pleasing decision. Where @Nelly is stepping down from her Staff rank. She is still be visiting us whenever she get time out of her busy schedule. We thank Nelly for all of her great work as a staff member and as a member.

We are soon going to be bringing in some new big planned features. and thanks again for being awesome.

keep shining!!

Regards,

Assalam o Alaikum!

We would like to congratulate HOORAIN and all the team members working under her. With your combined efforts and hard work, you all have submitted a tremendous FORUM. We feel proud to have such a hard working team at our forums.
Congratulations! @Hoorain , and @TM_STAFF ,