I Need A Speech For Farewell Party

• Work-from-home

Guriya_Rani

❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥SuB Ki LaAdAli GuRiYa❥❥ღ ☆º ❥❥
VIP
Oct 18, 2013
Esteemed Director Sir, Principal, Teacher’s &; my junior Colleagues. Good Morning to all of you. Now it’s time for the moment in all our lives, the moment when we leave our childhood behind and step into the world to forge our own paths in life. Obviously School days are the most memorable days to everyone. I want to share my feelings and attachment with this school with all of you. Firstly, I am thankful to my parents to join me in such a wonderful School where I got the best mentors and amazing group of friends.
With the collective effort of all the staff we are all shaping our future and getting ready to play our role in the society. Your kindness and caring for students is the reason that today I am willing to take any risk with smile and courage in my future journey of life. I especially want to thank all of you for the tender care and affection shown towards us.
In last ..(time you spent in the school).. Years my teachers taught me several things. Thank you teachers, for all that you have taught me - lessons that extended well beyond the four walls of a classroom, for providing me with myriad opportunities for all round development and values in life. Mere saying thanks to the teachers is not enough to express my gratitude. I promise that I will strive to be a successful citizen, so that all my teachers can proudly say that I am the product of the .. (school’s name).. team. Thank you, friends - for all the fun, the hilarious laughter and unforgettable moments shared with me. I wish my friends happy adventures, fantastic new friendships, amazing experiences in the future journey of a lifetime.
All my teachers took me under their wings and I was always taken care of. This is the tough day for me to say my final goodbyes to all of you. Although we may be separated by time and distance nothing will diminish the important role of every one played in my life spent here.;):):(:(:(
@Huria

Reactions: Hoorain and Shizuka