Indiscriminate Violence

• Work-from-home

zaryaab

Aching for peace
TM Star
Apr 12, 2013
Hukomat ne misar ka haal bana deya hai
muzahireen 17 din pur aman rahai aur ab bhi pur aman he barh rahai tai
but baighairat punjab police ne ghunda gardi ki hud kardi aur straight firing kar rahai hai
pehla hamla(shadeed shelling) he aurato aur bacho pai huwa

More than 320 injured
15 shaheed

shahdeed shelling of aansu gas+poisinous gas
Raat se shelling aur ab bhi shelling jaari

protest dusrai mulko mai bhi huwa but yaha koe bullet firing nahi huwi
koe zulm nahi huwa
see citizen of norway protested out side of parliment
not a single bullet fired there..

this italy

Brazil

and AMerica

islamabad ko seal kar deya gaya hai
blood donation ko roka jaa raha hai
women aur bacho ko khurak ki ashiya dainai waalo par shelling
injured logo ko hospital se gereftar kiya jaa raha hai
sahaafat par hamla hora hai

Mind blowing story from PIMS. Volunteers shared following story with videos.

"I am coming from #pims hospital where I went as a volunteer to help the injured people. It was a scene from #gaza. 60 years old men were drenched in blood and bullets and scars on their body. Pims management was more interested in discharging people with rubber bullets inside their bodies to show media that there are less casualties. And yes people had died from real bullets which they hid from the media. They were scaring ppl that police is coming to get them and they should run out. In front of my eyes this man in his 70s who had stitches in his head and rubber bullets in his body changed his clothes which were full of blood, wore a cap on his head and walked out in pain. There were more than 130 men, 80 women, 10 children and 35 police men who came when I was there. And at least 6 deaths during the time I was there. Qayamat ke manzer se kam nahin tha. I pray from Allah ke #Nawaz ' s family dies the same way. I don't support #pti or#pat. I support those who care for us#pakistanis and take a stand for these poor people. And right now I only see #imrankhan and #drtahirulqadri doing that i dont know the exact number killed by now. But i do know for a fact that the pims management was hiding the real number of casualties and death from the media. The people did not only suffer from rubber bullets they also had the real metal bullets. This guys jaw was almost out. And the doctors there were spreading terror amongst the injured ppl telling them to leave before the police came to to arrest them. People who were bleeding to death were more scared of getting arrested by the police. "

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=11&appid=2392950137&p[0]=836435479732207&sharer_type=all_modes

1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out

2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries

3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one's

4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment

Nawaz ganjay ko mustafi nahi ab soli pai latkaana chaheyai .aur in kai sath shobaaz ,asma jahangeer lanati ,etezaaz hasan ,punjaab police chaudry nisaar ,parvez rasheed aur mulana diesel aur geo ko zinda jala kar in ki hastiyaa narainder modi kuttai ki ganga mai baha di jaaayai .
....go ganjay g0..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hoorain

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Allah hidayat de inhen... aur un logon ko b jo AB bhi un ko support kar rahy hen.. sirf apna iqtadar aur Daulat bachaney ke liye mulk aur qaum ki qurbani de rahy hen..

i wish n pray ke Thorey se b samajdar hon agar PML N ke supporter to ab un ki aankhen khul jaen..

Allah Shaheedon ko Jannat al Firdos atra farmaey.. aur inured ko Sehet . Aamin

zaryaab

Aching for peace
TM Star
Apr 12, 2013
Allah hidayat de inhen... aur un logon ko b jo AB bhi un ko support kar rahy hen.. sirf apna iqtadar aur Daulat bachaney ke liye mulk aur qaum ki qurbani de rahy hen..

i wish n pray ke Thorey se b samajdar hon agar PML N ke supporter to ab un ki aankhen khul jaen..

Allah Shaheedon ko Jannat al Firdos atra farmaey.. aur inured ko Sehet . Aamin
bilkul bhi nahi khuli hongi .gandai tunki se pipes mai ganda he paani aata hai.jub chaudry nisaar aaye tai raat ko aur anchor ne poocha kai yaha bachai aur women zakmi horahai he said very rudely " hum to nahi laayai "
aur ye mulanaa disel kiya kehta hai "hukoomat ne bari sabar ka muzaahira kiya" khuda ghaarat kardai isai ..

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
bilkul bhi nahi khuli hongi .gandai tunki se pipes mai ganda he paani aata hai.jub chaudry nisaar aaye tai raat ko aur anchor ne poocha kai yaha bachai aur women zakmi horahai he said very rudely " hum to nahi laayai "
aur ye mulanaa disel kiya kehta hai "hukoomat ne bari sabar ka muzaahira kiya" khuda ghaarat kardai isai ..
jo log iqtadar ke nashey me choor Masoom logon par goliyan chalaney ka order de sakty hen un se isi kisam ke biyanat ki tawaqa he.. aur Molvi Diesel ka to naam le ke is behes ko napaak mat karo please..

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
but baighairat punjab police ne ghunda gardi ki hud kardi aur straight firing kar rahai hai

More than 320 injured
15 shaheed

koe zulm nahi huwa

this italy

Brazil

and AMerica

"I am coming from #pims hospital where I went as a volunteer to help the injured people. It was a scene from #gaza. 60 years old men were drenched in blood and bullets and scars on their body. Pims management was more interested in discharging people with rubber bullets inside their bodies to show media that there are less casualties. And yes people had died from real bullets which they hid from the media. They were scaring ppl that police is coming to get them and they should run out. In front of my eyes this man in his 70s who had stitches in his head and rubber bullets in his body changed his clothes which were full of blood, wore a cap on his head and walked out in pain. There were more than 130 men, 80 women, 10 children and 35 police men who came when I was there. And at least 6 deaths during the time I was there. Qayamat ke manzer se kam nahin tha. I pray from Allah ke #Nawaz ' s family dies the same way. I don't support #pti or#pat. I support those who care for us#pakistanis and take a stand for these poor people. And right now I only see #imrankhan and #drtahirulqadri doing that i dont know the exact number killed by now. But i do know for a fact that the pims management was hiding the real number of casualties and death from the media. The people did not only suffer from rubber bullets they also had the real metal bullets. This guys jaw was almost out. And the doctors there were spreading terror amongst the injured ppl telling them to leave before the police came to to arrest them. People who were bleeding to death were more scared of getting arrested by the police. "

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=11&appid=2392950137&p[0]=836435479732207&sharer_type=all_modes

1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out

4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment

Nawaz ganjay ko mustafi nahi ab soli pai latkaana chaheyai .aur in kai sath shobaaz ,asma jahangeer lanati ,etezaaz hasan ,punjaab police chaudry nisaar ,parvez rasheed aur mulana diesel aur geo ko zinda jala kar in ki hastiyaa narainder modi kuttai ki ganga mai baha di jaaayai .
....go ganjay g0..
yes bro u r ri8 .... had hi kr di hai hukamrano ne ....
me subha khud dekh kr aya hn boht kharab condition hai ... specially aurton or
bachon ki ... tarap rahy hain ... khany peeny ko kuch nai hai :(

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ

More than 320 injured
15 shaheed

koe zulm nahi huwa

this italy

Brazil

and AMerica

....go ganjay g0..
Allah hi apna fazal karayAmeen

Bela

~*~A|!c3 in w0nd3r|@nd~*~
Feb 4, 2010
Madrid, Spain
am hating this face of our politicians.....
i mean how can a human use other humans as weapon for their own benefits...

to whom these people belongs, who are protesting
to whom police belongs....
to a country.... PAKISTAN
please understand!!!!