Lest we forget! #ISTANDWITHKASHMIR

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Abbottabad
How inhumane are you to celebrate the stripping of a country of its special autonomy!
How inhumane are you to celebrate acquiring of land without the consent of its people!
How inhumane are you to celebrate the murder and arrest of those people!
How inhumane are you to think of conflict concerning thousands of lives as a game!
How inhumane are you to think you have won that game!
How inhumane are you to not feel the pain of those Kashmiris who sacrificed their lives to gain freedom!
How inhumane are you to not tremble when thinking of those who were raped, those who were killed, those whose loved ones were slaughtered!
How inhumane are you to celebrate the silence of the people from whom you took away their home, their land, their people, their freedom, their rights!
How inhumane are you to stay silent and watch!
Will you cry when they die? Will you smile when they submit?
You talk about human rights and women rights but fail to know when to fight & whom to fight,
You are a devil in disguise if you think you are right!
You think you can hide the freedom that you denied?
But you are wrong for the one above sees it all!
You think you can get away with all the pain you inflicted on innocents every day?
Fret not my foe, your fate yet awaits!

Note: I did not share this because of my writing but because I genuinely want Kashmir to be saved. This is not intended to hurt anyone but is a reflection of what Kashmiris are going through. I hope my words influence people out there to speak more about this issue.

@Don @saviou @Shiraz-Khan @Seemab_khan @Mahen @shehr-e-tanhayi @Hoorain
@Aaylaaaaa @minaahil @H@!der @Untamed-Heart @Sehar_Khan
@duaabatool @Armaghankhan @Layla @NamaL
@Kavi @Gaggan @AnadiL @Um_mm @me-back @maria_1
@Hasii @Bird-Of-Paradise @shzd @zehar
@Manahi007 @ujalaa @*Sonu* @Fantasy
@Shanzykhan @NXXXS @AnadiL @Basitkikhushi
@whiteros @namaal @Abid Mahmood @Zunaira_Gul
@Fanii @junaid_ak47 @Mas00m-DeVil @Umme_Haani
@Asheer @arzi_zeest @mashooma @intelligent086
@St0rm @Museebat @Adeeha_ @Ram33n @Elephent @ujalaa @Learn-Fast @Museebat
@ROHAAN @me-back @maria_1

Taha1

سبحان اللہ وبحمد سبحان اللہ العظیم
TM Star
Apr 19, 2019
How inhumane are you to celebrate the stripping of a country of its special autonomy!
How inhumane are you to celebrate acquiring of land without the consent of its people!
How inhumane are you to think of conflict concerning thousands of lives as a game!
How inhumane are you to not feel the pain of those Kashmiris who sacrificed their lives to gain freedom!
How inhumane are you to not tremble when thinking of those who were raped, those who were killed, those whose loved ones were slaughtered!
How inhumane are you to celebrate the silence of the people from whom you took away their home, their land, their people, their freedom, their rights!
You talk about human rights and women rights but fail to know when to fight & whom to fight,
You think you can get away with all the pain you inflicted on innocents every day?

View attachment 115010

Note: I did not share this because of my writing but because I genuinely want Kashmir to be saved. This is not intended to hurt anyone but is a reflection of what Kashmiris are going through. I hope my words influence people out there to speak more about this issue.

اس کو اردو میں لکھتی

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
TBH; I do not understand Indian politics. We know that they are big and powerful now but does it mean that they have to do all of what other powerful countries did many many years ago.

Reactions: intelligent086

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon

View attachment 115010

Boht achi sharing :-bd
India abhi ghuroor mai hai k wo taqatwar hai lekin usko pata ni k ALLAH ki taqat k agay kisi ki ni chalti india ne apni tabahi ka saman khud tayar kr lia hai ye sb kr k boht jald inka ghuroor khak mai milega or kashmir banega pakistan in sha ALLAH, they are not alone we are with them ahri saans tak ...

Reactions: shehr-e-tanhayi

me-back

Jul 11, 2019

View attachment 115010

We all are stand with Kashmiries . . . . . . .

my current status of whatsap

Today i pray for them in "Tahajud Namaz" . . InshaAllah . . soon they will get freedom . . .

Attachments

Reactions: shehr-e-tanhayi

shehr-e-tanhayi

ایسی محبت کیا کرنی جو نیند چرا لے آنکھوں سے
Co Manager
Jul 20, 2015
Bahot Achi Sharing Hai Siso....
Dil Bahot Dukhta Hai Sab Dekh Kar , Sab Jaan Kar. Allah Paak In Sha Allah Dushman Ka Gharoor Khaak MeiN MilaayeN Gay Aur Mazloom Ko Azaadi Ki Naimat Se Sarfaraaz FarmaayeN Gay. Ameen

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Abbottabad
Wahhhh.... mjhy nahi pta tha k muhabat ko zaban mein tola jata :) Meri maa agr pashto bolti aur mjhy agr pashto nahi aati tu kia mein apni maa sy muhabat nahi kru gi? :) Pr meri muhabat mera mamla hai apka nahi. Ap fikr na kijiye. :)
پھر آپ کو پاکستان سے محبت نہیں
It's not that they are big and powerful but they have Israel as there backing right now. Its all a power game. They just want the land and to show their people that they have made a difference or have finally resolved the Kashmir conflict but in reality, they have hidden the truth of what they have done to Kashmiris from their people. Their media is showing people that there is peace in Kashmir right now. And the curfew is placed because of a terrorism threat. It is sad to see educated people buying into the clearly scripted news reports. When they themselves have stripped the Kashmiris of what little rights and protection they had in the first place.
TBH; I do not understand Indian politics. We know that they are big and powerful now but does it mean that they have to do all of what other powerful countries did many many years ago.
India tu jo kry so kry ... usney rukna nahi mjhy afsoos bs baki sari dunia ki khamoshi pr hai. Jaisa Syria mein hua, Jaisa Myanmar mein hua, Ab waisa hi Kashmir mein huney ja rha aur dunia bethi tamasha dekh rahi. Sari zindagi unhon ny takleefon mein guzari aur ab phir. Its heart breaking. Allah unki madad kry q k insan tu naam k hi insan hein bs.
Boht achi sharing :-bd
India abhi ghuroor mai hai k wo taqatwar hai lekin usko pata ni k ALLAH ki taqat k agay kisi ki ni chalti india ne apni tabahi ka saman khud tayar kr lia hai ye sb kr k boht jald inka ghuroor khak mai milega or kashmir banega pakistan in sha ALLAH, they are not alone we are with them ahri saans tak ...
:)
We all are stand with Kashmiries . . . . . . .

my current status of whatsap

Today i pray for them in "Tahajud Namaz" . . InshaAllah . . soon they will get freedom . . .
Ameen Sumameen
Bahot Achi Sharing Hai Siso....
Dil Bahot Dukhta Hai Sab Dekh Kar , Sab Jaan Kar. Allah Paak In Sha Allah Dushman Ka Gharoor Khaak MeiN MilaayeN Gay Aur Mazloom Ko Azaadi Ki Naimat Se Sarfaraaz FarmaayeN Gay. Ameen

Reactions: Fanii

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
It's not that they are big and powerful but they have Israel as there backing right now. Its all a power game. They just want the land and to show their people that they have made a difference or have finally resolved the Kashmir conflict but in reality, they have hidden the truth of what they have done to Kashmiris from their people. Their media is showing people that there is peace in Kashmir right now. And the curfew is placed because of a terrorism threat. It is sad to see educated people buying into the clearly scripted news reports. When they themselves have stripped the Kashmiris of what little rights and protection they had in the first place.
Exactly, it is all about show of power and dirty politics. It does not matter who is backing them up. It could be Israel, US or even Saudia.
They are colonizing Kashmir because they have the power and the resources something what France/England and US have done in the past. TIme has changed and people are more educated and wise they at least know the value of life so at this time around colonizing is not a very wise thing to do but again this is Indian politics we are talking about.
What did Pakistan do with Bangladesh ? We maybe did not commit genocide but we were not fair with them as well. We are idiots by default, only good education and religion stabilizes us.

Reactions: Syeda-Hilya

Syeda-Hilya

ღ Hollow Shadow ღ
TM Star
May 14, 2014
Abbottabad
Exactly, it is all about show of power and dirty politics. It does not matter who is backing them up. It could be Israel, US or even Saudia.
They are colonizing Kashmir because they have the power and the resources something what France/England and US have done in the past. TIme has changed and people are more educated and wise they at least know the value of life so at this time around colonizing is not a very wise thing to do but again this is Indian politics we are talking about.
What did Pakistan do with Bangladesh ? We maybe did not commit genocide but we were not fair with them as well. We are idiots by default, only good education and religion stabilizes us.
In this case, I don't even see education helping :( ..... I have seen the comments of extremely educated professionals of India and they are laughing and criticising those who are supporting Kashmiri and Pakistani stance.... while many educated people of Pakistan have this 'It doesn't matter. What's gonna happen will happen. Leave it' attitude. It is sad and disappointing, to say the least!

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
In this case, I don't even see education helping :( ..... I have seen the comments of extremely educated professionals of India and they are laughing and criticising those who are supporting Kashmiri and Pakistani stance.... while many educated people of Pakistan have this 'It doesn't matter. What's gonna happen will happen. Leave it' attitude. It is sad and disappointing, to say the least!
Then those are not truly educated they just have a piece of paper saying they wasted their time in some institute.

Reactions: Syeda-Hilya
Forgot your password?