Microeconomics (NOTES)!

• Work-from-home

Joona

Feb 27, 2013
This file seems corrupt and its not opening up in pdf reader anyway thanks for quick response.
I Have following subjects in BA from Punjab University
English Literature (Elective)
Computer Studies (Elective)
Economics (Optional)

No book for economic optional found in market i even tried urdubazar! I have no idea of governemnt exams and how to prepare for them
If u guys have any notes for economics and computer stdies then kindly guide me properly.
Thanks in advance

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
This file seems corrupt and its not opening up in pdf reader anyway thanks for quick response.
I Have following subjects in BA from Punjab University
English Literature (Elective)
Computer Studies (Elective)
Economics (Optional)

No book for economic optional found in market i even tried urdubazar! I have no idea of governemnt exams and how to prepare for them
If u guys have any notes for economics and computer stdies then kindly guide me properly.
Thanks in advance
i'll try to search notes for these subjects from PU,,but most of the notes i have shared here r from VU but these r helpful too!
i dont know y is it causing problem at ur side,,although the link is working f9 here!

Joona

Feb 27, 2013
HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /files/y2lAC27yM...smcAviEU/ECO403MacroeconomicsLectures145.pdf. Reason:
Not Found

Thats the error and even if i download that it causes problem with pdf viewer
Can you please share this file on 4shared or if you could email me as attachment in compressed form .rar
[email protected]

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /files/y2lAC27yM...smcAviEU/ECO403MacroeconomicsLectures145.pdf. Reason:
Not Found

Thats the error and even if i download that it causes problem with pdf viewer
Can you please share this file on 4shared or if you could email me as attachment in compressed form .rar
[email protected]
it was working fine... anyways you can download it from here now.

Attachments

Reactions: hoorain