Of The House And Dog(s)...

• Work-from-home

Abu Hafsat

Oct 30, 2010
Kano, Nigeria
As-Salaam alaikum,
The Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-- "The Angels do not enter the house where there is a dog."
The heart is like a house and Remembrance of Allah [Zikr] is like an Angel and the lower self [ego] is like a dog. The heart which is obsessed with love of the world and the darkness of the devilish caprices- full of evil desires- never finds the Grace of Allah, the Most High.

One day Allah said: "O Musa, worship Me as it should be worthy of My Court. What do you do for Me? Musa, alaihi Salaam, said: 'O Allah, I get knowledge, offer prayer, keep fast, perform hajj, pay zakka (wealth tax) and give away alms."

Allah said: "O Musa all the worship is to enter Paradise and enjoy sensual pleasures and comforts. It is at the same time to save oneself from the hell-fire." Musa, peace be upon him, said: "Then what is Your special worship?" Allah said: "Love and Truthfulness are needed here. The Zikr is to be qualified with Sincerity." Allah says:--

"When you finish your prayers, Remember Allah standing, sitting
and lying down." (4:103)- Surat Nisa'i

For further reading on this, see
"The Spirit of al-Faqr.".. by Sultan Bahu.

Reactions: duaabatool

duaabatool

TM Star
Mar 12, 2016
As-Salaam alaikum,
The Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:-- "The Angels do not enter the house where there is a dog."
The heart is like a house and Remembrance of Allah [Zikr] is like an Angel and the lower self [ego] is like a dog. The heart which is obsessed with love of the world and the darkness of the devilish caprices- full of evil desires- never finds the Grace of Allah, the Most High.

One day Allah said: "O Musa, worship Me as it should be worthy of My Court. What do you do for Me? Musa, alaihi Salaam, said: 'O Allah, I get knowledge, offer prayer, keep fast, perform hajj, pay zakka (wealth tax) and give away alms."

Allah said: "O Musa all the worship is to enter Paradise and enjoy sensual pleasures and comforts. It is at the same time to save oneself from the hell-fire." Musa, peace be upon him, said: "Then what is Your special worship?" Allah said: "Love and Truthfulness are needed here. The Zikr is to be qualified with Sincerity." Allah says:--

"When you finish your prayers, Remember Allah standing, sitting
and lying down." (4:103)- Surat Nisa'i

For further reading on this, see
"The Spirit of al-Faqr.".. by Sultan Bahu.
jazzak ALLAh very nice