'Please call me Aishwarya'

• Work-from-home

Huda

ĂĸŠ έ ĶĦυşЊŎŏ
VIP
Jan 30, 2009
Karachi
It seems that Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai is tired of people addressing her by her nickname 'Ash' and has requested them to call her by her full name.
Aishwarya_Rai_32.jpg
"When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me 'Ash'. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly," Aishwarya told reporters.

"So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name - Aishwarya," she added.

The model-turned-actress walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing HDIL-India Couture Week and thanked her husband Abhishek for bringing the name issue in the forefront.

It is believed that Abhishek had recently requested some journalists to refer to her by her full name.

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
ok ash unte ab hum apka pora nam he lengay.....ab khush?????:D

Reactions: nrbhayo

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
oh my god she is in bigger trouble nao, india me to hazaro language hay.. har lang me ye word ka different pronunciation hoti hay.. jayse ke bengali me is word 'Oishorjo' .. kis or lang me ye ashwara hogi ..ab hum une Oishorjo/ashwara karke pukrna suru ki to woh sach me pagal ho jayegii.... :/

Ash is Good!

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
hahaha........aray netra ab ye kud he keh rahe hay to inka pora nam he lo.......sache pagal hojaye ge bechare........
oishorjo..........

Reactions: nrbhayo and Netraa

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
aray baki langugae ka kia kaam jub name ashweriya hain toh english mei bhi yahi urdu mei bhi and hindi mei bhi..
toh kia aub sabhe lanugage mei name k meaning k mutbaek pukarenge...

Reactions: nrbhayo and Pari