Please do pray for Maheen ..

saviou

Manager
Asslam o alykum.. I hope everyone is doing fine ..
I just got a chance to see maheen today and spent few moments with her family .. She is admitted at shaukat khanum memorial cancer hospital lahore and she is not fine :( She is still in comma and going to have a facial surgery as well bcz of some unfortunate event .. :( Her condition is worst that it made me cry .. :'( please please pray for her ..
Please pray for Anaya's mom .. She is so adorable ma sha Allah .. I can't forget her saying "mumma utho na" :'( just imagine a 3 years old who has already lost her father and her mother is still in comma ... I can't take it .. Its so heart wrenching .. (brkheart)

View attachment 113159

View attachment 113160

View attachment 113161

Her family is so upset yet brave .. @Ram33n I hope you would have stopped crying by now :( ..
I'm requesting again please don't forget to pray for maheen .. :(
Wa Alaykum Assalam
La Ba'sa Tahuran In sha Allah @Mahen
Allah raham farma apni bandi par Aameen

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Super Moderator
I just got a chance to see maheen today and spent few moments with her family .. She is admitted at shaukat khanum memorial cancer hospital lahore and she is not fine :( She is still in comma and going to have a facial surgery as well bcz of some unfortunate event .. :( Her condition is worst that it made me cry .. :'( please please pray for her ..
Please pray for Anaya's mom .. She is so adorable ma sha Allah .. I can't forget her saying "mumma utho na" :'( just imagine a 3 years old who has already lost her father and her mother is still in comma ... I can't take it .. Its so heart wrenching ..

View attachment 113167
View attachment 113168View attachment 113169

Her family is so upset yet brave .. @Ram33n I hope you would have stopped crying by now :( ..
Ws...
kuch nae likkha jaraha ye post dekh ker... g Duaon me hen...

Ram33n

Please pray for Anaya's mom .. She is so adorable ma sha Allah .. I can't forget her saying "mumma utho na" :'( just imagine a 3 years old who has already lost her father and her mother is still in comma ... I can't take it .. Its so heart wrenching ..

View attachment 113167
View attachment 113168View attachment 113169

She is going through a very tough time, can't do anything. :( Oh Allah bless shifa to my sister. And thanks for coming dear .. you are so sweet. :) also thanks everyone for dua's

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Walaikum assalam.
Allah pak Unko shifa e kamila o kulli ata kre..ameen :(

Kavi

Super Star
Maheen api ko hosh aa gaya hai.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah .. we are happy ... Thank you very much for your precious prayers... :) Jazak Allahu Khayran ..
@Fantasy @Don @Seemab_khan @Shiraz-Khan

شکر الحمداللہ، یہ تو بہت بڑی خوشخبری ھے۔ اللہ پاک باقی کے مراحل بھی
بخیروعافیت طے کروائے۔ رمضان کے بابرکت مہینے میں اللہ پاک نے بڑا کرم کیا
ھے۔ بیشک وہی شفا دینے والا ھے اور اُس کے سِوا کوئی دُعاؤں کو سُننے والا نہیں۔