• Work-from-home

kaskar

•°¯`•• ĴÄĊĶ ₣ŖÖŚȚ ••´¯°•
TM Star
Jun 22, 2013
sнεнεя-ε-ωαғα
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 441 :
  • Narrated by 'Ubdaidullah Al-Khaulani
I heard 'Uthman bin 'Affan saying, when people argued too much about his intention to reconstruct the mosque of Allah's Apostle, "You have talked too much. I heard the Prophet saying, 'Whoever built a mosque, (Bukair thought that 'Asim, another subnarrator, added, "Intending Allah's Pleasure"), Allah would build for him a similar place in Paradise.' "​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 442 :

• Narrated by 'Amr
I heard Jabir bin 'Abdullah saying, "A man passed through the mosque carrying arrows. Allah's Apostle said to him, 'Hold them by their heads.' "​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 443 :

• Narrated by Abu Burda bin 'Abdulla
(on the authority of his father) The Prophet said, "Whoever passes through our mosques or markets with arrows should hold them by their heads lest he should injure a Muslim."​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 444 :

• Narrated by Hassan bin Thabit Al-Ansari
I asked Abu Huraira "By Allah! Tell me the truth whether you heard the Prophet saying, 'O Hassan! Reply on behalf of Allah's Apostle. O Allah! Help him with the Holy Spirit." Abu Huraira said, "Yes . "​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 445 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Once I saw Allah's Apostle at the door of my house while some Ethiopians were playing in the mosque (displaying their skill with spears). Allah's Apostle was screening me with his Rida' so as to enable me to see their display. ('Urwa said that 'Aisha said, "I saw the Prophet and the Ethiopians were playing with their spears.")

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 446 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Barira came to seek my help regarding her manumission. I told herself you like I would pay your price to your masters but your Al-Wala(1) would be for me." Her masters said, "If you like, you can pay what remains (of the price of her manumission), (Sufyan the sub-narrator once said), or if you like you can manumit her, but her (inheritance) Al-Wala would be for us. "When Allah's Apostle came, I spoke to him about it. He said, "Buy her and manumit her. No doubt Al-Wala(1) is for the manumitted." Then Allah's Apostle stood on the pulpit (or Allah's Apostle ascended the pulpit as Sufyan once said), and said, "What about some people who impose conditions which are not present in Allah's Book (Laws)? Whoever imposes conditions which are not in Allah's Book (Laws), his conditions will be invalid even if he imposed them a hundred times."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 447 :
Narrated by Ka'b

In the mosque l asked Ibn Abi Hadrad to pay the debts which he owed to me and our voices grew louder. Allah's Apostle heard that while he was in his house. So he came to us raising the curtain of his room and said, "O Ka'b!" I replied, "Labaik, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "O Ka'b! reduce your debt to one half," gesturing with his hand. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have done so." Then Allah's Apostle said (to Ibn Abi Hadrad), "Get up and pay the debt to him."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 448 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

A black man or a black woman used to sweep the mosque and he or she died. The Prophet asked about her (or him). He was told that she (or he) had died. He said, "Why did you not inform me? Show me his grave (or her grave)." So he went to her (his) grave and offered her (his) funeral prayer."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 449 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

When the verses of Surat "Al-Baqara"' about the usury Riba were revealed, the Prophet went to the mosque and recited them in front of the people and then banned the trade of alcohol.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 450 :
Narrated by Abu Rafi

Abu Huraira said, "A man or a woman used to clean the mosque." (A sub-narrator said, 'Most probably a woman..') Then he narrated the Hadith of the Prophet.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 450 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

"The Prophet said, "Last night a big demon (afreet) from the Jinns came to me and wanted to interrupt my prayers (or said something similar) but Allah enabled me to overpower him. I wanted to fasten him to one of the pillars of the mosque so that all of you could See him in the morning but I remembered the statement of my brother Solomon (as stated in Quran): My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to anybody after me (38.35)." The sub narrator Rauh said, "He (the demon) was dismissed humiliated."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 451 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet sent some horsemen to Najd and they brought a man called Thumama bin Uthal from Bani Hanifa. They fastened him to one of the pillars of the mosque. The Prophet came and ordered them to release him. He went to a (garden of) date-palms near the mosque, took a bath and entered the, mosque again and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah an Muhammad is His Apostle (i.e. he embraced Islam)."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 452 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

On the day of Al-Khandaq (battle of the Trench' the medial arm vein of Sa'd bin Mu'ad was injured and the Prophet pitched a tent in the mosque to look after him. There was another tent for Banu Ghaffar in the mosque and the blood started flowing from Sa'd's tent to the tent of Bani Ghaffar. They shouted, "O occupants of the tent! What is coming from you to us?" They found that Sa'd' wound was bleeding profusely and Sa'd died in his tent.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 453 :
Narrated by Um Salama

I complained to Allah's Apostle that I was sick. He told me to perform the Tawaf behind the people while riding. So I did so and Allah's Apostle was praying beside the Ka'ba and reciting the Sura starting with "Wat-tur-wa-Kitabinmastur."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik

Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 455 :
Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet delivered a sermon and said, "Allah gave a choice to one of (His) slaves either to choose this world or what is with Him in the Hereafter. He chose the latter." Abu Bakr wept. I said lo myself, "Why is this Sheikh weeping, if Allah gave choice to one (of His) slaves either to choose this world or what is with Him in the Here after and he chose the latter?" And that slave was Allah's Apostle himself. Abu Bakr knew more than us. The Prophet said, "O Abu Bakr! Don't weep. The Prophet added: Abu- Bakr has favored me much with his property and company. If I were to take a Khalil from mankind I would certainly have taken Abu Bakr but the Islamic brotherhood and friendship is sufficient. Close all the gates in the mosque except that of Abu Bakr.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 456 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

"Allah's Apostle in his fatal illness came out with a piece of cloth tied round his head and sat on the pulpit. After thanking and praising Allah he said, "There is no one who had done more favor to me with life and property than Abu Bakr bin Abi Quhafa. If I were to take a Khalil, I would certainly have taken Abu- Bakr but the Islamic brotherhood is superior. Close all the small doors in this mosque except that of Abu Bakr."​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 457 :
Narrated by Nafi

Ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet arrived at Mecca and sent for 'Uthman bin Talha. He opened the gate of the Ka'ba and the Prophet, Bilal, Usama bin Zaid and 'Uthman bin Talha entered the Ka'ba and then they closed its door (from inside). They stayed there for an hour, and then came out." Ibn 'Umar added, "I quickly went to Bilal and asked him (whether the Prophet had prayed). Bilal replied, 'He prayed in it.' I asked, 'Where?' He replied, 'Between the two pillars.' "Ibn 'Umar added, "I forgot to ask how many Rakat he (the Prophet) had prayed in the Ka'ba."​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 458 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle sent some horse men to Najd and they brought a man called Thumama bin Uthal from Bani Hanifa. They fastened him to one of the pillars of the mosque.​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 459 :
Narrated by Al-Sa'ib bin Yazid

I was standing in the mosque and somebody threw a gravel at me. I looked and found that he was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. He said to me, "Fetch those two men to me." When I did, he said to them, "Who are you? (Or) where do you come from?" They replied, "We are from Ta'if." 'Umar said, "Were you from this city (Medina) I would have punished you for raising your voices in the mosque of Allah's Apostle.​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 460 :
Narrated by 'Kab bin Malik

During the life-time of Allah's Apostle I asked Ibn Abi Hadrad in the mosque to pay the debts which he owed to me and our voices grew so loud that Allah's Apostle heard them while he was in his house. So he came to us after raising the curtain of his room. The Prophet said, "O Ka'b bin Malik!" I replied, "Labaik, O Allah's Apostle." He gestured with his hand to me to reduce the debt to one half. I said, "O Allah's Apostle have done it." Allah's Apostle said (to Ibn Hadrad), "Get up and pay it."​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 461 :
Narrated by Nafi'

Ibn 'Umar said, "While the Prophet was on the pulpit, a man asked him how to offer the night prayers. He replied, 'Pray two Rakat at a time and then two and then two and so on, and if you are afraid of the dawn (the approach of the time of the Fajr prayer) pray one Rak'a and that will be the witr for all the Rakat which you have offered." Ibn 'Umar said, "The last Rakat of the night prayer should be odd for the Prophet ordered it to be so.​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 462 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar

A man came to the Prophet while he was delivering the sermon and asked him how to offer the night prayers. The Prophet replied, 'Pray two Rakat at a time and then two and then two and so on and if you are afraid of dawn (the approach of the time of the Fajr prayer) pray one Rak'a and that will be the with for all the Rakat which you have prayed." Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: A man called the Prophet while he was in the mosque.​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 463 :
Narrated by Abu Waqid al-Laithi

While Allah's Apostle was sitting in the mosque (with some people) three men came, two of them came in front of Allah's Apostle and the third one went away, and then one of them found a place in the circle and sat there while the second man sat behind the gathering, and the third one went away. When Allah's Apostle finished his preaching, he said, "Shall I tell you about these three persons? One of them betook himself to Allah and so Allah accepted him and accommodated him; the second felt shy before Allah so Allah did the same for him and sheltered him in His Mercy (and did not punish him), while the third turned his face from Allah, and went away, so Allah turned His face from him likewise.​

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 464 :
Narrated by 'Abbad bin Tamim

That his uncle said, "I saw Allah's Apostle lying flat (on his back) in the mosque with one leg on the other." Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab that 'Umar and 'Uthman used to do the same.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 465 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

(the wife of the Prophet) I had seen my parents following Islam since I attained the age of puberty. Not a day passed but the Prophet visited us, both in the mornings and evenings. My father Abii Bakr thought of building a mosque in the courtyard of his house and he did so. He used to pray and recite the Qur'an in it. The pagan women and their children used to stand by him and look at him with surprise. Abu Bakr was a Softhearted person and could not help weeping while reciting the Quran. The chiefs of the Quraish pagans became afraid of that (i.e. that their children and women might be affected by the recitation of Quran)."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 466 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "The prayer offered in congregation is twenty five times more superior (in reward) to the prayer offered alone in one's house or in a business center, because if one performs ablution and does it perfectly, and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of praying, then for each step which he takes towards the mosque, Allah upgrades him a degree in reward and (forgives) crosses out one sin till he enters the mosque. When he enters the mosque he is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer and the angels keep on asking for Allah's forgiveness for him and they keep on saying: 'O Allah! Be Merciful to him, O Allah! Forgive him, as long as he keeps on sitting at his praying place and does not pass wind. (See Hadith No. 620).
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 467 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar or Ibn 'Amr

The Prophet clasped his hands, by interlacing his fingers. Narrated 'Abdullah that Allah's Apostle said, "O 'Abdullah bin 'Amr! What will be your condition when you will be left with the sediments of (worst) people?" (They will be in conflict with each other).
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 468 :
Narrated by Abu Musa

The Prophet said, "A faithful believer to a faithful believer is like the bricks of a wall, enforcing each other." While (saying that) the Prophet clasped his hands, by interlacing his fingers.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 469 :
Narrated by Ibn Sirin

Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle led us in one of the two 'Isha' prayers (Abu Huraira named that prayer but I forgot it)." Abu Huraira added, "He prayed two Rakat and then finished the prayer with Tasllm. He stood up near a piece of wood Lying across the mosque and leaned on it in such a way as if he was angry. Then he put his right hand over the left and clasped his hands by interlacing his fingers and then put his J right cheek on the back of his left hand. The people who were in haste left the mosque through its gates. They wondered whether the prayer was reduced. And amongst them were Abu Bakr and 'Umar but they hesitated to ask the Prophet. A long-handed man called Dhul-Yadain asked the Prophet, 'O Allah's Apostle! Have you; forgotten or has the prayer been reduced?' The Prophet replied, 'I have neither forgotten nor has the prayer been reduced' The Prophet added, 'Is what Dhul Yadain has said true?' They (the people) said, 'Yes, it is true.' The Prophet stood up again and led the prayer, completing the remaining prayer, forgotten by him, and performed Talsrm, and then said, 'Allahu Akbar.' And then he did a prostration as he used to prostrate or longer than that. He then raised his head saying, 'Allahu Akbar; he then again said, 'Allahu Akbar', and prostrated as he used to prostrate or longer than that. Then he raised his head and said, 'Allahu Akbar.' " (The subnarrator added, "I think that they asked (Ibn Sirin) whether the Prophet completed the prayer with Taslim. He replied, "I heard that 'Imran bin Husain had said, 'Then he (the Prophet) did Taslim.")
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 470 :
Narrated by Fudail bin Sulaiman

Musa bin 'Uqba said, "I saw Salim bin 'Abdullah looking for some places on the way and prayed there. He narrated that his father used to pray there, and had seen the Prophet praying at those very places." Narrated Nafi' on the authority of Ibn 'Umar who said, "I used to pray at those places." Musa the narrator added, "I asked Salim on which he said, 'I agree with Nafi' concerning those places, except the mosque situated at the place called Sharaf Ar-Rawha."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 471 :
Narrated by Unknown

Narrated Hadith is about the various places on the way from Medina to Mecca where the Prophet prayed and their In locations impossible to translate.​
Mash Allah Nice sharing sister :)

Reactions: innocent_jannat