Zong SIM Activation Process

• Work-from-home

rehanckl

Jan 28, 2010
SIM Activation Process
As per PTA’s guidelines all new SIMs , starting February 1st, 2009, will be sold in inactive state. This will be activated after customer CNIC verification with NADRA. For this purpose a very convenient and customer friendly process has been introduced to facilitate Zong customers. You are requested to please dial 789 from your new Zong number where a Zong representative will take your call and facilitate you through the following procedure:

• Request you for your CNIC number. This CNIC number will be sent to NADRA in real time for verification
  • Once NADRA confirms the authenticity of the CNIC, a secret question will be asked (mother’s maiden name or place of birth)
  • If you provide the correct answer, the SIM will be instantly activated.
Incase of any issues in understanding, please visit our customer service center nearest to your location.

Reactions: nrbhayo

asasasasas

Jul 22, 2012
SIM Activation Process
As per PTA’s guidelines all new SIMs , starting February 1st, 2009, will be sold in inactive state. This will be activated after customer CNIC verification with NADRA. For this purpose a very convenient and customer friendly process has been introduced to facilitate Zong customers. You are requested to please dial 789 from your new Zong number where a Zong representative will take your call and facilitate you through the following procedure:

• Request you for your CNIC number. This CNIC number will be sent to NADRA in real time for verification
  • Once NADRA confirms the authenticity of the CNIC, a secret question will be asked (mother’s maiden name or place of birth)
  • If you provide the correct answer, the SIM will be instantly activated.
Incase of any issues in understanding, please visit our customer service center nearest to your location.
i wanted to activate my block sim now and and how i do this