"verily, The Muslims Men And Women

• Work-from-home

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah
"Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh in Islâm) men and women, the believers men and women (who believe in Islâmic Monotheism), the men and the women who are obedient (to Allâh), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and the women who are patient (in performing all the duties which Allâh has ordered and in abstaining from all that Allâh has forbidden), the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord Allâh), the men and the women who give Sadaqât (i.e. Zakât, and alms), the men and the women who observe Saum (fast) (the obligatory fasting during the month of Ramadân, and the optional Nawâfil fasting), the men and the women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and the women who remember Allâh much with their hearts and tongues. Allâh has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)." - [The Qur'an 33:35]

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah
@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Syeda-Hilya @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan @sweet-c-chori
@Abidi @Qu33na @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @Princess_Nisa @babarnadeem996 @MukarramRana
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @nighatnaseem21 @ZarOon @lovely_eyes @Angel_A @Sweeta @Island_Jewel @LaDDan
@soul_of_silence @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @Blue_Sky @Poetry_Lover @crystal_eyez @Naila_Rubab
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Pakhtoon @Mano_Doll @Iceage-TM @innocent_jannat
@Rubi @Umm-e-ahmad @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Parisa_ @Twinkle Queen
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh @soul_snatcher @Shahzii_1 @SUMAIKA @raji35
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @ShehrYaar @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @dur-e-shawar
@Rashk-E-Hina @shailina @Haider_Mk @maanu115 @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz @colgatepak @aishagull @gullubat
@Rahath @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Noorjee @Miss_Tittli @Nadaan_Shazie @seemab_khan @sameer_jan @Shoaib_Nasir @Piyare Afzal
@Bela @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @jimmyz @genuine @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @AshirFrhan @ujalaa
@Mantasha_Zawaar @reality @illusionist @huny @Gul-e-Pakiza @mrX @Chief @silent_heart @X_w @Ahmad-Hasan @Afsaan @UHPF
@Hudx @Flower_Flora @Zia_Hayderi @minaahil @Nikka_Raja @Aqsh_Arch @Huree @Jahanger @umeedz @amerzish_malik @Ramiz @Baarish
@Amaanali @ujalaa @Fizaali @Marah @Meekaeel @mishahaider @Sabeen_27 @SharieMalik @Danee @Ocean-of-love @Arz0o @nizamuddin
@Blue-Black @phys_samar @Sameer_Khan @Dreamy Boy @Akaaaash @sona_monda @wajahat_ahmad @onemanarmy @RaPuNzLe
@DevilJin @Faiz4lyf @Charming_Deep @unpredictable2 @REHAN_UK @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @sweet_lily @farhat-siddiqa @Cheeky
@jal_pari_ @Tanha_Dil @attiya @H0mer @Dard-e-Dil @Mehar_G786 @CuTe_HiNa @shineday11 @MukarramRana @Lightman @Panchii
@Arzoomehak @MumS @HWJ @Yuxra @Cheeky @ZarOon @Pakhtoon @mashata

Reactions: innocent_jannat

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
"Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh in Islâm) men and women, the believers men and women (who believe in Islâmic Monotheism), the men and the women who are obedient (to Allâh), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and the women who are patient (in performing all the duties which Allâh has ordered and in abstaining from all that Allâh has forbidden), the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord Allâh), the men and the women who give Sadaqât (i.e. Zakât, and alms), the men and the women who observe Saum (fast) (the obligatory fasting during the month of Ramadân, and the optional Nawâfil fasting), the men and the women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and the women who remember Allâh much with their hearts and tongues. Allâh has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)." - [The Qur'an 33:35]
Allah hame bhi in logon me shamil karde jinke liye inaamat hain Aameen

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
jazakALLAH ,,

Reactions: Gul-e-Pakiza

Banjara_

ıllıllı Aℓιғσяσυs ıllıllı
TM Star
Mar 20, 2015
Sky
hmmm............
niceoo sharing:-bd
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRFOR SHARING:)

prince_yasir

Jul 8, 2013
jazak allah khair gul

*Arshia*

TM Star
Apr 14, 2015
@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Syeda-Hilya @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan @sweet-c-chori
@Abidi @Qu33na @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @Princess_Nisa @babarnadeem996 @MukarramRana
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @nighatnaseem21 @ZarOon @lovely_eyes @Angel_A @Sweeta @Island_Jewel @LaDDan
@soul_of_silence @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @Blue_Sky @Poetry_Lover @crystal_eyez @Naila_Rubab
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Pakhtoon @Mano_Doll @Iceage-TM @innocent_jannat
@Rubi @Umm-e-ahmad @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Parisa_ @Twinkle Queen
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh @soul_snatcher @Shahzii_1 @SUMAIKA @raji35
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @ShehrYaar @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @dur-e-shawar
@Rashk-E-Hina @shailina @Haider_Mk @maanu115 @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz @colgatepak @aishagull @gullubat
@Rahath @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Noorjee @Miss_Tittli @Nadaan_Shazie @seemab_khan @sameer_jan @Shoaib_Nasir @Piyare Afzal
@Bela @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @jimmyz @genuine @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @AshirFrhan @ujalaa
@Mantasha_Zawaar @reality @illusionist @huny @Gul-e-Pakiza @mrX @Chief @silent_heart @X_w @Ahmad-Hasan @Afsaan @UHPF
@Hudx @Flower_Flora @Zia_Hayderi @minaahil @Nikka_Raja @Aqsh_Arch @Huree @Jahanger @umeedz @amerzish_malik @Ramiz @Baarish
@Amaanali @ujalaa @Fizaali @Marah @Meekaeel @mishahaider @Sabeen_27 @SharieMalik @Danee @Ocean-of-love @Arz0o @nizamuddin
@Blue-Black @phys_samar @Sameer_Khan @Dreamy Boy @Akaaaash @sona_monda @wajahat_ahmad @onemanarmy @RaPuNzLe
@DevilJin @Faiz4lyf @Charming_Deep @unpredictable2 @REHAN_UK @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @sweet_lily @farhat-siddiqa @Cheeky
@jal_pari_ @Tanha_Dil @attiya @H0mer @Dard-e-Dil @Mehar_G786 @CuTe_HiNa @shineday11 @MukarramRana @Lightman @Panchii
@Arzoomehak @MumS @HWJ @Yuxra @Cheeky @ZarOon @Pakhtoon @mashata
JazakAllah!
thanks for sharing gullo :p