Hello, I am Turk and I love Pakistani and Pakistani people very much :)

• Work-from-home

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Hello, I have a small forum site in Turkey, I want your evaluation ...

https://hakikat.gen.tr

I would like to chat with my Pakistani brothers, get to know each other and share the culture, civilization and history of our countries. Please comment on the topic or add as a friend ... We will have built a beautiful bridge between Turkey and Pakistan that is bonded by heart.

If you have time, please visit my forum site and become a member. In terms of language, there is also the option "English" at the bottom of the Forum.

Reactions: H@!der

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
I try to get members of my forum, especially from Pakistani citizens so that they can get to know our country, because Turkish people love Pakistani people very much, but there is a communication gap. :( We have to eliminate this negativity. Unfortunately, I see that pakistan forums are weak compared to turkey forums ...

I especially try to introduce Pakistan's intelligence and armed forces in my forum :)

1620007252222.png

GERÇEK STRATEJİK ORTAK OLARAK PAKİSTAN

Bu fotoğrafa her baktığımda gözlerim dolar. Bunun ilk sebebi ilk kurşunu atan Hasan Tahsin’in, besmeleli mermisiyle devletimizi kurtaran Seyit Onbaşı’nın ve Yüce Türk Milletinin maneviyatının tek bir bedende bir araya geldiği kahraman şehidimiz Ömer HALİSDEMİR’dir. İkinci sebebi ise bu fotoğrafın bana hayalini kurduğum Türkiye-Pakistan dostluğunu ve müttefikliğini hatırlatmasıdır.

pakistan-1-300x168.jpg.dc313f65bc7a2c4a15bab491abbc21df.jpg

Belki ilk kez bu kadar şahsi bir yazı yazıyorum ama konu Pakistan olunca kendimi tutamadım. Bir Türk olarak “iki devlet tek millet” lafını duyduğumda aklıma Azerbaycan’ın yanında Pakistan da gelir. Pakistan’la alakalı bugüne kadar duyduğum en güzel söz de şudur;
“Pakistan Asya’nın Türkiye’sidir.”
Pakistan halkı ile tarihin her döneminde çok yakın ilişkilerimiz olmuştur. Sadece maddi olarak değil manevi olarak da her zaman Yüce Türk milletinin yanında olan Pakistanlı Müslüman kardeşlerimizdir. Her ne kadar 12 Eylül darbesini ilk tanıyan kişi Ziya ül Hak olsa da 15 Temmuz hain darbesini de ilk kınayan devlet stratejik ortak(!) olarak gördüğümüz ABD değil Pakistan’dır. Osmanlı döneminden gelen bu kardeşlik olgusu bugün dahi her alanda kendini göstermektedir. Askeri olarak Pakistan’la müşterek eğitim faaliyetlerimizin yanında atış sistemleri, telsiz, yüksek süratli botlar, karakol botları, uçuş simülatörleri, denizde ikmal tankeri ve F-16 modernizasyonu konusunda askeri işbirlikleri de yapılmaktadır.
Geçenlerde Nuri Killigil Silah ve Mühimmat fabrikası ile alakalı bir yazıda 1949 yılı Mart ayı meclis tutanaklarında rastladığımı söylediğim bir bilgi vermiştim. Tutanaklara göre birçok bölge ülkesi savunma sanayii alanında silah ve mühimmat talebinde bulunmuş, ancak Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Hükümeti o dönem bu ülkelerden sadece birinin talebini kabul etmişti. Bu konu ilgililerinin araştırma konusu olsun demiştim ama burada bahsetmeden geçemeyeceğim.

O dönem silah ve mühimmat talebi tek kabul edilen ülke İngiliz sömürgesi Hindistan karşısında mücadele eden kardeş ülke Pakistan’dır. Türk milleti olarak geçmişte bizim için yaptıkları fedakârlıkların borcunu bir parça olsun ödemiş olmamız, Türk milletin ne kadar büyük ve vefakâr olduğunun da ispatıdır.

Nükleer gücünü herkesin bildiği, istihbarat gücünden ise bihaber olunan, şahsıma göre bölgede aynı milletten olmasak da İslam’ın getirdiği kardeşlik bağımızın çok üstün olduğu Pakistan halkı geleceğin dünyasında bölgede Türkiye’nin en önemli müttefiklerinden biri olacaktır.
Türkiye, Pakistan, Azerbaycan ve diğerleri… Bizler bu coğrafyada kader ortağıyız. Her şeyi üst düzey akademik çalışmalarla veya diplomatik esaslara göre çözemezsiniz. Aynı Atatürk’ün Büyük Taarruzu gibi… Saygılarımla…

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011

I would like to chat with my Pakistani brothers, get to know each other and share the culture, civilization and history of our countries. Please comment on the topic or add as a friend ... We will have built a beautiful bridge between Turkey and Pakistan that is bonded by heart.

If you have time, please visit my forum site and become a member. In terms of language, there is also the option "English" at the bottom of the Forum.
Hello .. welcome here ..
And my English ends here. How can I join an English forum if I only know Urdu?

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Hello .. welcome here ..
And my English ends here. How can I join an English forum if I only know Urdu?
اگر آپ صرف اورڈوپا ہی جانتے ہیں تو ، آپ ہمارے فورم پر گوگل ترجمے کے ساتھ لکھ سکتے ہیں ... :) اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اس اچھ ،ی ، محبت اور احترام کو جو ہمارے ساتھ اس خوبصورت دل میں سے گزرتا ہے اس کو بانٹ سکیں۔ پاکستانی عوام اور ترک عوام ایک دوسرے کو پیار ، خلوص اور اعلی جذبات کے ساتھ سپورٹ اور پیار کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا ، میں توقع کرتا ہوں کہ خاص طور پر پاکستانی میرے فورم میں شریک ہوں۔ شکریہ . : ڈی

If you only know urduca, you can write on our forum with google translation ... :) The important thing is to be able to share the goodness, love and respect that passes through that beautiful heart with us. The people of Pakistan and the Turkish people support and love each other with affection, sincerity and the highest feelings. Therefore, I expect Pakistanis in particular to participate in my forum. Thanks . :D

Fantasy

~ The Rebel
Hot Shot
Sep 13, 2011
اگر آپ صرف اورڈوپا ہی جانتے ہیں تو ، آپ ہمارے فورم پر گوگل ترجمے کے ساتھ لکھ سکتے ہیں ... :) اہم بات یہ ہے کہ اس اچھ ،ی ، محبت اور احترام کو جو ہمارے ساتھ اس خوبصورت دل میں سے گزرتا ہے اس کو بانٹ سکیں۔ پاکستانی عوام اور ترک عوام ایک دوسرے کو پیار ، خلوص اور اعلی جذبات کے ساتھ سپورٹ اور پیار کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا ، میں توقع کرتا ہوں کہ خاص طور پر پاکستانی میرے فورم میں شریک ہوں۔ شکریہ . : ڈی

If you only know urduca, you can write on our forum with google translation ... :) The important thing is to be able to share the goodness, love and respect that passes through that beautiful heart with us. The people of Pakistan and the Turkish people support and love each other with affection, sincerity and the highest feelings. Therefore, I expect Pakistanis in particular to participate in my forum. Thanks . :D

But I write roman urdu. Aur roman urdu ki to translation nhi hoti shayid

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
But I write roman urdu. Aur roman urdu ki to translation nhi hoti shayid
جتنا ہو سکے لکھیں اور میں ترجمہ کرنے کی کوشش کروں گا۔ آپ کے ملک میں یقینی طور پر ایسی انٹرنیٹ سائٹیں موجود ہیں جو رومن اردو کو انگریزی میں یا رومن اردو کو اردو میں ترجمہ کرسکتی ہیں :)

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
جتنا ہو سکے لکھیں اور میں ترجمہ کرنے کی کوشش کروں گا۔ آپ کے ملک میں یقینی طور پر ایسی انٹرنیٹ سائٹیں موجود ہیں جو رومن اردو کو انگریزی میں یا رومن اردو کو اردو میں ترجمہ کرسکتی ہیں :)
THERE are may sites which can translate Romans to Urdu easily.. though it will take some practice to master that.

Reactions: PARAzitCELL

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012

Most welcome :)

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Forum HAKÎKAT | The Menus of Our Site Are Completely In English. If "English" is selected from the Language Selection Settings, it will be easier to use.

PARAzitCELL

May 2, 2021
Hello my dear friends :) I was absent for a long time, please forgive my mistake... I had a lot of work to do, and I had barely found the password. My own forum has been renewed, we have installed everything from scratch, our theme and script have been renewed... I wanted to present it to your attention and appreciation. Thanks. :D Besides, what was it like here when I was gone, what did you do?

1628453419120.png