• Work-from-home

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
FAQ for CCNA , ICND I and ICND II

What is CCNA certification?
It is one of the entry levels networking certification in order to prove your skills you need to pass the exam at Pearson VUE testing centre thease Exams are proctored, timed, and delivered in a secure environment. Most exams last approximately one to two hours.
At the end of exam you receive Cisco Report card that tells you how much marks you got in each module.
To find out if you have VUEtesting centre in your city have a look at the following VUE page
Search It On Google With Your City Name Like :- pearson vue in Karachi
Further details are available on Cisco website

What is prerequisite for CCNA ?
You don’t need to have any degree but you should have some knowledge and skills to understand everything.
The knowledge and skills that student must have before attending this course are as follows:
Basic computer literacy
Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
Basic Internet usage skills
Basic e-mail usage skills

What exam I have to pass for CCNA Certification?
You can pass CCNA in one step or two step wither you do one CCNA paper or subdivide it in two as explained below as ICND 1 and ICND2

640-802 CCNA((( Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) }}}}}

Or you can do ccna in two parts (ccna Divided in two Papers )

640-822 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
640-816 ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)

How many questions are there in the exam?
If you decide to do 640-802 the exam is 90 minutes (45-55 questions) Fee is 250$
if you decide to do it in two steps the exam is 75 minutes (40 - 50 questions) Fee is 125 $

Where to prepare for the exam?
There are a lot of resources if you are Urdu/Hindi / English
Contact Me for Free Resources (Here Links Are Not Allowed)
Use Cisco Official Guide/books
There are a lot of paid websites for prepration.

If I fail do I need to pay again?
Yes, you have to pay full exam fee to re appear and if you fail exam you have to wait for 5 days to attempt again.

What is passing marks ?
CCNA passing Marks are roughly 80 %
After you pass exam allow 3-5 business days for electronic certificates and 6-8 weeks mailed and printed certificates

How will exam look like?
Here is best Cisco Exam tutorial it explains how your exam window look like
Click Here

Will CCNA Expire?
Cisco Associate and Professional certifications are valid for three years from the date the exam was passed. If you need to recertify you can give any higher level exam and your certificate will be renewed for three more years.

How to Register for an Exam ?

1. Decide which exam to take, noting the exam name and number (XXX-XXX).

2. Gather personal information prior to exam registration
· Legal name (from government issued ID)
· Cisco Certification ID (i.e., CSCO00000001) or Test ID number
· Company name
· Valid email address - Cisco requires a valid email to send email reminders when a candidate's certification is about to expire, confirm the mailing address before shipping out the certificate and to inform candidates if their certificate was returned due to an incorrect address
· Method of payment
· If you have ever taken a Cisco exam before please locate your Cisco Certification ID (i.e., CSCO00000001) before continuing with your registration to avoid duplicate records and delays in receiving proper credit for your exams

3. Pearson VUE is the Cisco authorized test delivery partner. So you need to contact them for exam you need too Visit Vue Website .

So Agar Kisi Ko Self Study Karni Hai CCNA ki Toh he / she can contact me for videos in urdu / english and other material Ya Phr Agar Aap Chahtay Hain kay Eik Thread Banayi jaye Jis Mien Roz Aik Lecture Video Upload Ki Jaye Kiya Kehte hain Friends Aap ???
.... and agar kisi kay pass kuch ccna se related hai toh woh share karay idher .. Thanks ...

>>> @Fa!th @Nelly @Mahen @Rubi @Don @Atif-adi @ChoCo @S_ChiragH @ShyPrincess @Iceage-TM[DOUBLEPOST=1358197557][/DOUBLEPOST]>>> @azeyy @Strangr @RedRose64 @Sparkofighter @*Muslim* @mahee545 @_S4hil_ @sherry2112 @Anokhi_Laadli @hoorain[DOUBLEPOST=1358199590][/DOUBLEPOST]>>> @Naughty Cat @Innocent Cat @Fahadd @*SHB* @faari @zoonia @zonii @yoursks @diya. @SUBHAANA @

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs

It is one of the entry levels networking certification in order to prove your skills you need to pass the exam at Pearson VUE testing centre thease Exams are proctored, timed, and delivered in a secure environment. Most exams last approximately one to two hours.
At the end of exam you receive Cisco Report card that tells you how much marks you got in each module.
To find out if you have VUEtesting centre in your city have a look at the following VUE page

You don’t need to have any degree but you should have some knowledge and skills to understand everything.
The knowledge and skills that student must have before attending this course are as follows:
Basic computer literacy

You can pass CCNA in one step or two step wither you do one CCNA paper or subdivide it in two as explained below as ICND 1 and ICND2

If you decide to do 640-802 the exam is 90 minutes (45-55 questions) Fee is 250$
if you decide to do it in two steps the exam is 75 minutes (40 - 50 questions) Fee is 125 $

Yes, you have to pay full exam fee to re appear and if you fail exam you have to wait for 5 days to attempt again.

What is passing marks ?
After you pass exam allow 3-5 business days for electronic certificates and 6-8 weeks mailed and printed certificates

How will exam look like?
Click Here

Will CCNA Expire?
Cisco Associate and Professional certifications are valid for three years from the date the exam was passed. If you need to recertify you can give any higher level exam and your certificate will be renewed for three more years.

· Company name
· Valid email address - Cisco requires a valid email to send email reminders when a candidate's certification is about to expire, confirm the mailing address before shipping out the certificate and to inform candidates if their certificate was returned due to an incorrect address
· Method of payment
· If you have ever taken a Cisco exam before please locate your Cisco Certification ID (i.e., CSCO00000001) before continuing with your registration to avoid duplicate records and delays in receiving proper credit for your exams

3. Pearson VUE is the Cisco authorized test delivery partner. So you need to contact them for exam you need too Visit Vue Website .

So Agar Kisi Ko Self Study Karni Hai CCNA ki Toh he / she can contact me for videos in urdu / english and other material Ya Phr Agar Aap Chahtay Hain kay Eik Thread Banayi jaye Jis Mien Roz Aik Lecture Video Upload Ki Jaye Kiya Kehte hain Friends Aap ???
.... and agar kisi kay pass kuch ccna se related hai toh woh share karay idher .. Thanks ...

>>> @Fa!th @Nelly @Mahen @Rubi @Don @Atif-adi @ChoCo @S_ChiragH @ShyPrincess @Iceage-TM[DOUBLEPOST=1358197557][/DOUBLEPOST]>>> @azeyy @Strangr @RedRose64 @Sparkofighter @*Muslim* @mahee545 @_S4hil_ @sherry2112 @Anokhi_Laadli @hoorain[DOUBLEPOST=1358199590][/DOUBLEPOST]>>> @Naughty Cat @Innocent Cat @Fahadd @*SHB* @faari @zoonia @zonii @yoursks @diya. @SUBHAANA @
Nice Post :-bd

Somebody pay for my exams :s its so costly now adays :p Nomi ;)

Reactions: kool~nomi

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
good info :-? .........
toh phr kya khayal hai :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358240728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aha Thnx for sharing bro
nice and informative sharing...
Thank You Shazad bhai and behnaa ...[DOUBLEPOST=1358240754][/DOUBLEPOST]
thnx 4 the info :-bd..me exam k baad theek se perhti hon :p
Ahaaaaaaan OKaaa Shyooo :p[DOUBLEPOST=1358240802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice Post :-bd

Somebody pay for my exams :s its so costly now adays :p Nomi ;)
Thanks Choco :D ...

Oooppsh 30% discount mil jayega Dont be worry U phele tayari toh karo :))

Reactions: ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs

:)) paper tayari kr k daina hota tau kia he baat thi :))

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....

khayal done hai :D

diya.

TM Star
Sep 23, 2010
in dreamzzz......

Basic computer literacy

What is passing marks ?

How will exam look like?
Click Here

Will CCNA Expire?

· Company name
· Method of payment

hmm not bad...ap nay kia hay kia?

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
:)) paper tayari kr k daina hota tau kia he baat thi :))
:)) mcq questions hotay hain Tukka master ban ja :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358423510][/DOUBLEPOST]
khayal done hai :D
Very Gooooood Khayal Hai :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358423557][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm not bad...ap nay kia hay kia?
Mene Preparation toh do dafa ki hai lekin paper nhn diya Kuch masroofiyat ki bina per .... Ab again rivision kar raha hun in sha Allah is dafa paper zarur dunga :)

Reactions: ChoCo

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
:)) mcq questions hotay hain Tukka master ban ja :D[DOUBLEPOST=1358423510][/DOUBLEPOST]

Mene Preparation toh do dafa ki hai lekin paper nhn diya Kuch masroofiyat ki bina per .... Ab again rivision kar raha hun in sha Allah is dafa paper zarur dunga :)
Besta LUck Man :D

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....

hope so :-ss

Joona

Feb 27, 2013
Well m here for graduation exam prepration hope u guys will help me in that i have no idea of governmnt system
if u guys need anyhelp abt network stdis m here to help
i am CCNA CCNP CCNA Security CCNP Security CCIE guy

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Well m here for graduation exam prepration hope u guys will help me in that i have no idea of governmnt system
if u guys need anyhelp abt network stdis m here to help
i am CCNA CCNP CCNA Security CCNP Security CCIE guy
ahaan thats great ... sure will get help from you :)
graduation exam for which uni ?

Joona

Feb 27, 2013
PU Unfortunately! :(
I have no intrst in bloody traditional studies rather i focus on international certification but its a damn requiremnt by a company

Reactions: kingnomi