A herat worth breaking love story

• Work-from-home

grul.bball

TM Star
Jun 3, 2007
Canada
A HEART WORTH BREAKING LOVE STORY- REAL LOVE STORY

Hello im Chelsea Marie Schroeder and this is my love story. I was single and happy. Then I met this guy who I never really noticed before…when I started talking to him it was so weird because I felt so…comfortable. I felt like I could be me, and I never felt that way about a guy before. He made me laugh; smile, and he just made me happy.

Then he asked me out, god I was on top of the world! We went out and we were so happy, but then, like an idiot, I broke up with him. I wasn’t ready to be taken I guess. Two years went by and I never stopped thinking about him. We were picked for each other’s team, fate! I started realizing how much he meant to me. Then one day I was checking my mail when I see I had a message from him. He was asking me out.

Of course I said yes I was in love! And we were together and we were both happier than we had ever been. For eight months we went out and didn’t have one problem we were so in love. I would do anything for him and he would’ve done anything for me. But then I got a different type of message from him…the four words I thought id never hear him say,” we need to talk”.

I was terrified. And, as I suspected, he was breaking up with me. My plan was to beg him and pled him to give “us” another chance, but then I found out the cold truth…he was with another girl. I was so hurt. But I didn’t show it; instead I tried to cover it up by yelling and screaming!!! He had betrayed me!! I cried for countless night, so many tears. I felt so weak. I let a guy do this to me. But he wasn’t just a guy to me, he was the love of my life and id still do anything for him.

For two long moths he was with that other girl, then I got a text from him…it said “wow your amazing I love you” I broke down and started to cry. He wanted me back!! I still loved him and at that moment I forgot badly he hurt me and how much he made me cry and I took him back. I was complete again my life was full. This time we went out I made sure that he would never want another girl. We were so happy again; we kissed, hugged, and even talked about our future together.

I was sure that he was the one for me. Everything was perfect again. Then I said something I shouldn’t have ever said, “I feel different around you anymore”. Big mistake. But he didn’t understand what I meant by that. What I meant was that I trusted him one hundred percent with my heart. But I didn’t have time to explain because I hurt him and I know I did. He wouldn’t text me back, answer my calls, or email me, nothing.

Then one night I was at a party and I tried to text him and he texted back! I was so excited but I knew he was still mad at me so I tried not to let it show. I explained what I had meant by what I said and he forgave me!! I was so happy I screamed and hugged everyone I saw! But I didn’t know then that that little fight would doom out relationship yet again.

So without knowing this, everything was fine and I was happy again. But then he started acting strange…he didn’t want to go anywhere with me. And yes he answered my texts but they weren’t what they used to be. Id usually just get simple answers like for example if I said, “I love you” he’d simply say, “ditto”. That hurt me. But I didn’t say anything because I was so scared that he would leave me again. So I just left it alone.

Then one day I got a text from him saying those four god-awful words, “we need to talk”. I literally fell to the floor. I texted him back saying, “Oh god please don’t do this again I love you and whatever I did im sorry ill change.” But he just said, “No we need to talk.” So I asked if I could call him and he said that was fine.

I called him crying my eyes out and I simply said, “ what did I do?” he had the nerve to say, “You didn’t

do anything I just don’t want a serious relationship right now I mean im 14! Im not ready for that we should take a break.” And I agreed with him as long as he wouldn’t date anyone else and I could have one last kiss. We both agreed. I was fine with everything until I realized that one of my friends was dating him! I was not mad at her it wasn’t her fault.

It was his he swore to me he loved me and that he wouldn’t date anyone else because, after all, he wasn’t ready for a relationship at 14. I asked him about this and he denied it. Like a fool I believed him. But then I was checking my mail and I just wanted to see where I was on his top friends…I was at the very bottom…and the girl he cheated on me with was oddly close to the top as was my friend who I heard he was dating. That sent me over the edge…I texted him saying, “ Wow I plummeted to the bottom of your friends list!” he said, “K…sorry.” I was done.

I sent him a message back saying, “Okay listen forget about us getting back together because you obviously don’t give a shit about me. So have a good life.” And do you know what he said back to me? “Ok I will.” That was it. Not im sorry baby I do love you. Not even an im sorry. Just ok I will. So I was telling myself that he was a dick and I could do better. And I convinced myself that that was true for a long time. I even went out with this new guy who I really liked. But then one day it just hit me…im not over him. I love him. And when that day came I crashed.

I went into my room and stayed there for almost three full days just crying and crying and thinking about all the good times we had. And strangely enough I could not for the life of me remember any bad times. So I was hurt. This is what’s hard to admit…but I tried killing myself countless times. I thought if I cant live with him the what’s the point in living. And so we come to the present. I am sitting down typing this

and balling my eyes out because I now realize how weak I am.

That a guy who hurt me so bad and who is not even mine anymore can have so much control over my life. I see him with her and I find myself wishing I were her, because then I would be with him again. And the saddest thing of all, even though I promised myself I would never let him hurt me again, I’d say yes right now if he asked me out…and that’s my love story. And you know what? I never did get my last kiss…

Its really hard to find true love and even attracting men is confusing.

Reactions: Pari