A very Pensive Reminder about Ramadan!

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar

Reminder about Ramadan!

Asalam-o-Alikum wrwb!
I got this mail by one of my best friend, she might have written this by herself but it really touched my heart and taught to share it with you all, maybe it become the hiddaya of many friends out there includding me..

" My dear muslim brothers and sisters,the blessed month Ramadan has finally arrived.
I want to say u all some advices.First of all I want to say u all tht don't waste this month in doing useless things,dnt waste this month by still following...ur dark worldly desires...
This month comes once a year,other things can wait but this month can't wait,new movie releases can wait as it will come in DVD or so on things in further months but this month can't wait,
ramadan doesn't come in DVD next month,it comes once a year,come to ur senses o ummah of prophet muhammed S.A.W , ur all in lost generation ,
dnt waste this month in calling ur friends & telling them 'arey miya , chal hukka piyange'' or ''chalo yaaro Liquids or teista or kismet club jayinge'' or ''chal miya shah ghouse ki haleem kahinge'' or ''arey pasha,ek naee dukan kuli , zabardast la jawab haleem hai'' or '' chal re party jayinge,lite lo tarweeh ko,testa rosa or chocolate room jayinge,hot kingfisher mein kaam karne wali maal se contact mein hu''.
I heard this dialouges lots of times dnt be spoiled or spoil others.
Be clean this month,dnt watch TV or listen to music or go theatres or parties or smoking hukkas or smoking gold flake or cigars or say lie to peoples or spending time with ur girlfriends in baskin robins ice cream parlour or in necklace road chat street places or any damn places say them its blessed month of ramadan,it comes once a year,this month quran came down to earth,
I'm busy in prayers and in quran for this month,don't disturb me and dnt use bad words,greet with 'Salam Alikum' not 'Arey gando,arey chutiya,arey woh arey yeh' .
If ur friends say 'chal re cigratte pi ke aayinge' so big NO to them , sum friends are spoiled & will u also get spoiled then ,inspite call them and say let's go to masjid to pray tarweeh,
let's hear some bayaan or hadeeth in computer or listen to quran or discuss abt islamic things,give advices & dnt miss ny prayers,this advice is not for only ramadan its lifetime advice,ur namaz/salah is ur life,namaz/salah is ur success,namaz/salah is ur passport visa to heaven/jannah & Quran is light of ur heart & soul & future & life.Don't miss out ny prayers,pray lots of quran this month.Todays generation is like if I ask sum of u people ,
which is the first movie of shah rukh khan,u will knw the answer,if I ask u what are the names of salaman khans brothers,u will knw the answer,if I ask u did u heard the song sheila ki jawani or munni badnam hui,u will all say yes...
BUT if I ask u,which year was the saddest year of my mualim (teacher) prophet muahmmed S.A.W ?
Do any of u know?? If I ask u,which verse of the surah did umar bin khattab R.A heard & accepted islam? Do any of u know?? Do u guys even knw umar bin khattab R.A wasn't a muslim??
If I ask u all tht did u heard surah al Jinn recited by sheik sudais? The answer will be yes or no? Ofcourse 'no'.
Ask for forgivness to Allah this month of ur sins cuz no1 will forgive u except Allah,no1 will hear ur duas except Allah,no1 will grant ur wishes except Allah,no1 will give u success except Allah.
Prophet Muahammed S.A.W shed blood & tears to bring Islam to the world for his ummah,what are u all doing? Making his blood and tears which he shed to bring Islam to everybody so tht u all follow him, go in VAIN?! Once muhammed alayhis salam sat quitely in the evening,his companion asked 'O beautiful man,why do u sit here , grieving?' Muhammed S.A.W replied ''My ummah,those who follow me , the future of their faith makes me worry 'till I cry, my brothers and sisters in Islam,will they be strong and carry on after I die?'' SEE! See hw he cared for his ummah,and here how we are today,parties,hukka , smoking , killing ur own self. Another while the prophet stood silently and prayed,his beard becoming wet as he cried for his fears,he was supplicating (Dua) he said ''O Allah, don't let this nation fade'' as he pleaded through the night,the earth around him filled with tears. This is how he cared for us. The time he was about to die, a stillness fell over the land,companions gathered near to where the prophet lay,as ayesha R.A , his wife , held tight to his hand , the prophet spoke again before he passed away ''My ummah,those who follow me,the future of their faith makes me worry till I cry,my brothers and sisters in Islam,will they be strong and carry on after I die?'' Allaho akbar,this is hw he cared about us.Come to ur senses my muslim brothers.
THIS MONTH dnt let it go waste,pray lots and do dua lots,maybe u won't be in this world next year of ramadan , so pray lots and all like its last ramadan of ur lives,allah knows better.
May allah grant us ramadan next year also.That's all I have to say,I thank everyone who saw my comment & read what I wanted to say u all & do tag ur friends and family too.I sincerely pray may allah accept all ur prayers and duas in this blessed month.
Ramadan Kareem everyone and every single soul out there."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this POST with maximum number of people you can.
Guiding one soul to knowledge and faith
is a momentous achievement.
It is what will earn us great blessings, Insha Allah!

May Allah accept this little service from us!
(Allahumma-Aameen)

Please take a moment to forgive me for all mistakes
and make du`a' for me if you have received anything of benefit.

Jazak Allahu khairan !!!

-Sabah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amreen

VIP
May 16, 2010
India
Jazak Allah khair sabah...main apne sabhi frnds ko ye fwd karoongi...Allah aapko apni hifz o aman me rakhe aameen

Dawn

TM Star
Sep 14, 2010
saudi arabia
jazakAllah khair sabah bahot hi bahetreen sharing.inshaAllah main poori koshish karunga isse dosraon tak pahunchane ki.

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Jazakallah khair mohtarma

Allah hame aise fazool kamo se bachaye aur is mahine ki kadar jaante huye is par amal karne ki taufeeq aata farmaye Aameen

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
wssalm u alaikum wrwb
jazakAllah..my sister..thnx for sharing
apki dost ne boht acha or bilkul sach likha hai...Allah hume rah-e-hidayat pe laye..Ameen sum Ameen

ENCOUNTER-007

Feb 10, 2011
Medan e Jihad

حقیقتا بہت عمدہ اور نصیحت آموز پوسٹ ہے
جزاک اللہ بہن
میں نے دیکھا ہے عموما جو جتنا زیادہ بگرا ہوا اور اللہ سے دور ہوتا ہے جب اللہ اس کو ہدایت دیتا ہے تو وہ عام مسلمانوں سے زیادہ حدایت یافتہ بن جاتا ہے اور جن کی قسمت میں یہی برائیاں لکھی ہوئی ہوتی ہیں وہ زندگی انہی فاحشات میں گذار دیتے ہیں۔
رمضان کا مہینہ دراصل ایسے ہی لوگوں کی زندگیوں کو تبدیل کرنے کے لئے آتا ہے اگر تھوڑا وقت لہو لعب کو چھوڑ کر اپنے گناہوں کو خیر باد کہہ کر رمضان میں اللہ کی آغوش میں آجاتا ہے اللہ تعالی ضرور اس کو ہدایت دیتا ہے۔
ہماری نوجوان نسل یہ سمجھتی ہے کہ دنیا کی عیاشی میں مزہ ہے لیکن حقیقت یہ ہے کہ دین والی زندگی میں جتنا لطف اور سکون ہے وہ کسی زندگی میں نہیں ہے۔
اللہ تعالی ہمارے حال پر رحم فرمائے

Reactions: masoom_se_chahat

Fawzia

Jul 19, 2012
Well done, Jazakum Allahu Khairan
great reading and smart toughs , May Allah Grants you a Ramadan Mubarak full of Taqwa, Maghfira wa Ghufran

Reactions: Sabah