Ajmal Shehzad ISI agent state Indian officials - ICC World Cup 2011

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
BREAKING-NEWS-Ajmal-Shehzad-ISI-agent-state-Indian-officials-ICC-World-Cup-2011-57536.jpg
Indian officials speaking on condition of anonymity have stated, “We have irrefutable proof that Ajmal Shahzad is a hired agent of the ISI and is working against the interests of India.” It is pertinent to mention that in yesterdays match between England and India, it was likely that India would be able to bag two points however a brilliant knock from the English captain ensured that England did not go down without a fight. It was the six struck by Shahzad that can be marked as the turning point of the game since the Englishmen needed in excess of 10 runs with a few balls remaining.
Talking to the scribe the Indian officials said, “There is proof that Ajmal had called up his cousin before the match and said, ‘I’ma kill it, innit.’ Furthermore the officials stated that they had proof that Ajmal was equipped with state of the art cricketing gear that has not yet been seen in the cricketing world.
“His cricketing gear, including his pads, his helmet, his bat, his gloves and his crotch pad was state of the art. This enabled him to hit a massive six straight down the ground which ensured that England go on to tie the match.”
“When we saw it happen, there was little doubt that there has been involvement from Pakistan,” said the official.
The ties between the two bordering nations have been volatile as India has consistently blamed Pakistan for cross border violations. However this latest effort from Pakistan has certainly left a bad taste in the mouth. As a result of this involvement by the ISI from across the border, India has bagged only one point in this crucial encounter against England during the World Cup.
The saddest part of this entire episode is the fact that the 98th century of the Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar was rendered useless and the insane amounts of money spent on his endorsements went to waste.
When the scribe contacted Andrew Strauss, the England captain dismissed this suggestion as ‘wild and inappropriate’. “I know people who know people who have known Shahzad since he was a little boy. They say he was born in nowhereabad, a city in Pakistan. He certainly does not have contacts with the Taliban, if that was the case all of us would have been driving around in American army humvees smuggled to England by Shahzad’s friends.”
This is not where the story ends however as it takes a very evil twist. Indian officials have found a piece of Shehzads DNA and are trying to match it with that of Ajmal Kassab, the Mumbai terror attacks lone suspect. They say the piece of hair found in the hotel room, where Shehzad was staying is very similar to the piece of hair found on Kassab’s head.
“We will run some DNA tests on the hair, however by the looks of it the sample of Shehzad’s hair looks awfully similar to that of Kassabs. DNA tests might provide a clearer picture, however it does seem as if Shehzad is related to the Mumbai terror attacks suspect Ajmal Kassab.”
If this is actually the case, then Shahzad might be detained by the Indian police for further interrogation. General Hameed GulIndian officials speaking on condition of anonymity have stated, “We have irrefutable proof that Ajmal Shahzad is a hired agent of the ISI and is working against the interests of India.” It is pertinent to mention that in yesterdays match between England and India, it was likely that India would be able to bag two points however a brilliant knock from the English captain ensured that England did not go down without a fight. It was the six struck by Shahzad that can be marked as the turning point of the game since the Englishmen needed in excess of 10 runs with a few balls remaining.
Talking to the scribe the Indian officials said, “There is proof that Ajmal had called up his cousin before the match and said, ‘I’ma kill it, innit.’ Furthermore the officials stated that they had proof that Ajmal was equipped with state of the art cricketing gear that has not yet been seen in the cricketing world.
“His cricketing gear, including his pads, his helmet, his bat, his gloves and his crotch pad was state of the art. This enabled him to hit a massive six straight down the ground which ensured that England go on to tie the match.”
“When we saw it happen, there was little doubt that there has been involvement from Pakistan,” said the official.
The ties between the two bordering nations have been volatile as India has consistently blamed Pakistan for cross border violations. However this latest effort from Pakistan has certainly left a bad taste in the mouth. As a result of this involvement by the ISI from across the border, India has bagged only one point in this crucial encounter against England during the World Cup.
The saddest part of this entire episode is the fact that the 98th century of the Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar was rendered useless and the insane amounts of money spent on his endorsements went to waste.
When the scribe contacted Andrew Strauss, the England captain dismissed this suggestion as ‘wild and inappropriate’. “I know people who know people who have known Shahzad since he was a little boy. They say he was born in nowhereabad, a city in Pakistan. He certainly does not have contacts with the Taliban, if that was the case all of us would have been driving around in American army humvees smuggled to England by Shahzad’s friends.”
This is not where the story ends however as it takes a very evil twist. Indian officials have found a piece of Shehzads DNA and are trying to match it with that of Ajmal Kassab, the Mumbai terror attacks lone suspect. They say the piece of hair found in the hotel room, where Shehzad was staying is very similar to the piece of hair found on Kassab’s head.
“We will run some DNA tests on the hair, however by the looks of it the sample of Shehzad’s hair looks awfully similar to that of Kassabs. DNA tests might provide a clearer picture, however it does seem as if Shehzad is related to the Mumbai terror attacks suspect Ajmal Kassab.”
If this is actually the case, then Shahzad might be detained by the Indian police for further interrogation. General Hameed Gul

ENCOUNTER-007

Feb 10, 2011
Medan e Jihad
ویسے اجمل سہزاد انڈیا کے لئے اجمل قصاب سے کم نہیں ہے
اجمل قصاب نے انڈین فورس پر اٹیک کیا تھا اور
اجمل شہزاد نے انڈین ٹیم پر

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
well he is a british national how ever his family background would be from PAKISTAN, INDiA should not blame pakistan on such things...cuz that proof is not enough,try to investigate n then give some statements...they are profesionals they should no say things like that

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
i am glad that i can see more generous ppls here :) This is also true all indians are not pure or saints lol.. i wish all were good!

about this topic, i just did a search in google, and found this news is mostly in 'blogs'... it was hard to find this story in the news paper or media that are somewhat reasonable in india..

extracts from blogs or small media group normally spicy or messy like this and it increases nothing but hatred...

Reactions: mirza37

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
yah i knw....it hasnt been published yet....but wen i read it...i found it so funny ..so thought of sharing wid u guys...