Atif Aslam's Mehndi Pics!

• Work-from-home

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
ye iss ki apni mehndi ki hai :-? abi kal hi ki tou bat hai jab iss ki engagement hoie ti :p
ini jaldi mehndi bhi ho gie ab shadi kab ho gie :D @hoorain

Reactions: hoorain

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
atif ne meko b invite kiya tha to wahan ja kar bnayi maine:p[DOUBLEPOST=1364472669][/DOUBLEPOST]
jalukkri mahenuu :p
Bakhabar zraye se pta chla hay":p
hoor wasie pata karo kia waqi inn ki shadi hoie hai ya fir modeling kar rahy hai {}{456
me ko bhot masnoi si lagging ye mehandi :-? orr atif ny iny dress change key mehandi py :-? kuch samaj nhi aa raha {(thinkg)}

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
hoor wasie pata karo kia waqi inn ki shadi hoie hai ya fir modeling kar rahy hai {}{456
me ko bhot masnoi si lagging ye mehandi :-? orr atif ny iny dress change key mehandi py :-? kuch samaj nhi aa raha {(thinkg)}
newspaper may b aayi hay ey news :p
Pakistani singer Atif Aslam is all set to tie the knot with Sara Bharwana today. The wedding of the skilled singer, who was last seen in ‘Sur-Kshetra’, will see the attendance of family members, relatives, social elite and the popular personalities from the world of music.

According to reports, the mehndi ceremony of Atif Aslam was held at a club in Lahore on Tuesday evening.

His beau Sarah completed her education from Kinnaird College. If sources are to be believed, Sarah and Atif have known each other for close to seven years. While the wedding is scheduled for March 28, his valima will be held at the same venue on 29 March.

The Pakistani pop singer was recently in news when he behaved in a rather rude way with his iconic singer and co-judge Asha Bhosle.

Asha, who took his behavior in a sportingly, gave up when he went beyond the bounds of courtesy and walked out of the show. Apparently, Sahara India's CEO Boney Kapoor had to intervene and persuade to get her back on the show.

In one of the interviews, Ashaji said, "It's just drama and masala to get viewers' attention. Atif is a very good boy. And so handsome. He touched my feet at the beginning of the show and said I was like his mother. Yes, we did have some initial differences. But nothing major,just like a mother bickering with her child."

But ‘Sur Kshetra’ producer Gajendra Singh said, "Atif's conduct with Ashaji was not proper. We were all shocked and wondered why he was behaving this way. Finally matters came to a head and Ashaji walked out of the show for a couple of weeks. Two people persuaded her to return. One was Boney Kapoor and the other was Ashaji's niece Rachana Shah. If they hadn't mediated God knows what we'd have done. Ashaji is like the foundation and touchstone of the show."

Take a look at his mehndi ceremony…

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
newspaper may b aayi hay ey news :p
Pakistani singer Atif Aslam is all set to tie the knot with Sara Bharwana today. The wedding of the skilled singer, who was last seen in ‘Sur-Kshetra’, will see the attendance of family members, relatives, social elite and the popular personalities from the world of music.

According to reports, the mehndi ceremony of Atif Aslam was held at a club in Lahore on Tuesday evening.

His beau Sarah completed her education from Kinnaird College. If sources are to be believed, Sarah and Atif have known each other for close to seven years. While the wedding is scheduled for March 28, his valima will be held at the same venue on 29 March.

The Pakistani pop singer was recently in news when he behaved in a rather rude way with his iconic singer and co-judge Asha Bhosle.

Asha, who took his behavior in a sportingly, gave up when he went beyond the bounds of courtesy and walked out of the show. Apparently, Sahara India's CEO Boney Kapoor had to intervene and persuade to get her back on the show.

In one of the interviews, Ashaji said, "It's just drama and masala to get viewers' attention. Atif is a very good boy. And so handsome. He touched my feet at the beginning of the show and said I was like his mother. Yes, we did have some initial differences. But nothing major,just like a mother bickering with her child."

But ‘Sur Kshetra’ producer Gajendra Singh said, "Atif's conduct with Ashaji was not proper. We were all shocked and wondered why he was behaving this way. Finally matters came to a head and Ashaji walked out of the show for a couple of weeks. Two people persuaded her to return. One was Boney Kapoor and the other was Ashaji's niece Rachana Shah. If they hadn't mediated God knows what we'd have done. Ashaji is like the foundation and touchstone of the show."

Take a look at his mehndi ceremony…
ab aa gya yaqeen {(moc)} pr mujy iss ka mehandi dress pasand nhi aya :p sarah sohni hai pr lgta hai woh jaldi mein srr mein kangai karna bhol gie {}{456

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
ab aa gya yaqeen {(moc)} pr mujy iss ka mehandi dress pasand nhi aya :p sarah sohni hai pr lgta hai woh jaldi mein srr mein kangai karna bhol gie {}{456
hahaha koi haal nhi :p

i like the girl she is really graceful, i must say
i love her smile {(popcorn)}

Reactions: Mahen

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
oye oye ini jaldi kisi py fidha nhi hoty :p
waise iss ki shakl kisi tv actress mein mil rahi hai pr kis mein me ko yad nhi aa raha {(thinkg)}
ye to hay par wo hay hi pyari MASHAALLAH
haan indian film actress thi koi naam nhi yaad meko :p

Reactions: Mahen

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
ye to hay par wo hay hi pyari MASHAALLAH
haan indian film actress thi koi naam nhi yaad meko :p
abi tou u ny mujy nahi dhaka :p lol :D
pata nhi tv actress ti ya film actress pr kisi mein mil rahi hai :p