~BMW X3 driven~

• Work-from-home

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy

About its Engine/Millage:

Fortunately, it mostly is. This all-new permanent four-wheel-drive SUV is far more sorted now - two of the biggest criticisms of the last car were the interior quality and the ride. Now, the interior doesn't feel like it was made out of recycled crisp packets and the suspension actually absorbs bumps, rather than transmitting them directly to your spine.

For the time being, only the 2.0-litre diesel will be available in the UK - an X3 30d and X3 35d will arrive next year - and with 181bhp and 280lb ft, it's got just about enough power for most situations. Overtaking can be tricky though - the X3 runs out of puff above 75mph, so make sure those gaps are big enough. Equally, it's still no Land Rover on the rough stuff. It'll cope with the pavement outside the school, and comes with Hill Descent Control as standard.

Price :

Prices start from £39,040, which is bang on rivals like the Audi Q5. When the last X3 appeared, this sector was pretty new and rivals were rare. Now, every manufacturer has an offering. The last-gen car would never have stood up to any sort of comparison. It really was that bad. Fortunately, this one does. It's not a great BMW, because it drives too much like every other soft-roader, but it's good enough.

Some More Photos :

Reactions: nrbhayo

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
here pplz prefer X5 series which among pplz especially young ladies are a comfortable, easily handling to drive. Sine the Kiya launched its SUV and sedan cars. The demand of X5 series decreased due to price comparision. :)

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy
here pplz prefer X5 series which among pplz especially young ladies are a comfortable, easily handling to drive. Sine the Kiya launched its SUV and sedan cars. The demand of X5 series decreased due to price comparision. :)

But in pakistan these cars are not available no one interested i guess. About X5 yeah its not good in demand due to expensive machines.
:)

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
I remember last time when i visited Lahore, Pakistan gullberg area where its connect with defence, i saw four x5 in a row 1st and last 1 with security guards and the both x5 in middles with dark black tinted glass. :)

but yeah these kinda vehicle we'll see rerely in Pak. :)