Not open for further replies.

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
:p :p @Don ab 20 questions ho gye X_X please sub k answers kar dena ap [-O<
half @ShyPrincess k samaj lena {(moc)} ini darr lagi inn py {(cofee)}
aj ap ka last day hai na iss interview mein tou soucha jitny pouchy jaty aj pouch lo {(moc)}
fir ap ny kon sa hath ana :p ya pata nhi mein hoti bhi ho k nhi :| :D

1- who is the first contact in your mobile list ? :p
2- Can you tell us about your previous interview ? :D How was that interview different? Which one did you love the most and why ? :p
3- If i ask you to borrow your PS2 for 7 days and those 7 days are your holidays and you really wanted to play PS2 those 7 days what will you answer me ?
4- did you ever cheat in exams ? What method did you use ? :p
5- did you ever ever ever wept in primary school {(upset)}do you remember any ? :p
6- Any memory from primary school of a fight with a class mate ?
7- what did the last text message on your phone say? :p
8- what shampoo do you use? :p
9- who is the person you trust most?
10- how often do you brush your teeth? :D
11- what's your favorite word?
12- what shirt are you wearing? :D
13- what do you label yourself as?
14- Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. :p
15- your worst enemy?
16- Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream? :p
17- Do you yawn in your sleep? (:| {(moc)}
18- Do you have posters up on your room walls? :p
19- Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
20- any friend who has been with you til primary to now?? :p :D

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
aj ap ka last day hai na iss interview mein tou soucha jitny pouchy jaty aj pouch lo {(moc)}

2- Can you tell us about your previous interview ? :D How was that interview different? Which one did you love the most and why ? :p
3- If i ask you to borrow your PS2 for 7 days and those 7 days are your holidays and you really wanted to play PS2 those 7 days what will you answer me ?
5- did you ever ever ever wept in primary school {(upset)}do you remember any ? :p
15- your worst enemy?
hahaha awesomeee :-bd ....
hehehe half meri taraf se bhi pooch liye u ney {}{456
@Don bht mehnat lagi hai sub k jawab milna chahiye mayoooo ko {m.don)} koi skip nhi kijiye ga {}{5tr

:p[DOUBLEPOST=1359337201][/DOUBLEPOST]
farry kabhi nahi uthega
aap neend mein bhi posting kertey hain {(confuse)}

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
u ny aj hi alvida kar diya slap1)} kal krna ta :p orr yaha tag nhi kia jata kisi ko bhi /:)
ap ki eyesight weak hai kia jo top py phra thread nazar nhi ata /:) :D
sorry advance likhna bhool gaya.. nahi parha tha.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
@ crush it was worth trying lol
aur woh age wali baat pehle hi samaj aagayi thi /:) maheen ko apni question explain kar rhi thi

57: Do you stalk people on fb ?
58: How did you come up with the line "come as a guest stay as a family" ?
59: Do you judge people easily ?
60: Name one song you never get bored of no matter how many times you listen to it ?
61: Do kids get along with you easily ?
62: Have you ever tried NASWAR ? lol
63: Your favorite talk show's ?
64: Have you every hacked someones id ?
65: Why don't you like happy endings ? /:)
66: Last party you attended ?
  • Yes, or koi kaam hi nahi hai mujhe. lol
  • I had to come up with a slogan, I read somewhere "Come as a tourist, as a friend". So on forum people come as a visitor, since visitor sounds not good I changed that with Guest and then instead of leaving you gotta put stay and then I did not want to use "friend" so I changed it to family. Later on I realized that this slogan is almost everywhere... I was pretty disappointed, but Oh Well!!
  • I try not to.... but yea.. Body Language tells you everything.
  • There is no such songs. Not matter how good the song is it gets boring after few times.
  • yea, mostly.
  • no
  • Talk Shows.........mmm...none I think.
  • mmmmm...no
  • Happy ending in the movie you mean... That is because, movies with not happy ending turn out to be good movies. I m not saying that ending should not be happy at all. What I am saying is that at the end one person should win. Not everyone' wins. For example: agar hero k father ko goli lage, or us ki wife kidnap ho jaye or phir end may us ki fight main villan say ho to kam say kam wife ya father ko marna chaiye.. Laykin Indian movie may hota yeh hai k Hero end ki fight jeet jata hai, Wife bhi bach jati hai or father bhi nahi marta... I don't like such endings.
  • 24 hours ago.
O.....M......G ... kyse li :oops: main hoti toh behosh pari hoti :rolleyes:
lol ... inna frq nii donon mein ... Personal <---> Private (same same haha ) :p
bt u used this word somewhere {(thinkg)}[DOUBLEPOST=1359293308][/DOUBLEPOST]
acha ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1359293351][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha ... :D[DOUBLEPOST=1359296183][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Don​
56. Do u believe in zodiac signs ? wht's ur star?​
57. Hv u ever had a tarot card reading ?​
If so , were u impressed by d tarot reading ?​
58. Kis mmbr py sbsy zyada ghussa aya??aur kb??​
(Mahen & Choco k ilawa {}{5tr )​
59. Woh konsa mmbr hy jisy TM banany k pehle sy janty thy? :-?
60. Fvrt bollywood actress ?​
61. Kabhi kisi larki k munh pr kaha​
"I Hate u" ya "shakal dekhi hy apni ??:p
agr haan , toh kisy aur qn ?? :-?
(jawab dena /:) :| )​
62. TM k woh kaunse members hain jinse​
aapki soch aur baat karney ka andaz milta hai?​
63. Are u engaged ??? :s
64. Kitny proposal reject kr chuky o ab tk ??​
65. Are u a morning person?​
66. Kabhi arrest hue ?​
If yes then share the story .​
:|

phrse tag nii hua tauba :((
@Don @Don
  • no, I don't. And its Cancer as Mahen said.
  • I dont even know what that is..
  • Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
  • pari
  • none to be honest.
  • nope
  • mmmmmmm....no one I guess.. Bat karne ka style to kisi ka bhi same nahi. what do you think ?
  • not yet..
  • About 3. I think..
  • nah.. not really
  • nope
After writing my name, wait few minutes when dropdown list appears press enter. If you type this too fast, its not gonna work.

friendz ab just kal ka din ha quests pochne k lie.. is k baad Don ko yahan se alvida karna hoga.. [DOUBLEPOST=1359304899][/DOUBLEPOST]
COFFEE WID RR
PART 5 (Last Part)
  1. Leaving stuff for tomorrow.
  2. People who are smart, know how to make jokes. Outgoing and live people.
  3. nah, there is a limit to everything.
  4. Guys..Cannot have much fun with girls. All they wanna do is sit and talk...
  5. both. Insan apne actions say apna future banata hai jaysa us ki taqdeer may likha hota hai
  6. around 2am or 3am sometimes goes very late.. Shutdown my laptop,
  7. That I am not what I look...
  8. That is very vast question. You gotta be specific about it.
  9. Tire :)
  10. Should have wife and good job :) InshAllah
  11. This week was amazing to be honest. I learned so much about myself. Some funny and interesting questions by everyone. Good try Faith but you did not get me...:p Mahen your questions was just out of the box :) Shyprinces well copied questions :D, Rubi you had nice questions with no time given to rest.. Choco well researched question. Tooba khan nice and few serious questions and great food serving. Dawn did ask some decent questions as well. Nelly deer aye durust ai.. And Redrose all applause to you for making this happen.. Thank You All!!
  12. TM ap k lie banai gai hai ta k ap log apni personal life k jhanjhat, stress or sadness say tohra break lay k kuch waqt apne lie guzare.. So please enjoy TM as much as you like for FREE! And do help us grow. Everything here is for you!! keep sharing laughs and knowledge with us.

@Don if u dun mind :D

1- if u were an animal wat would u be? and y??? (sorry agar ye question alreadi kisi ne pooch liya ho tou) but u still can answer it again :D
2- we all usually hv common habits and natures , wat is it dat makes u different frm others??? or how do u consider urself being different in sumthing specific, whether its abt ur habits, nature , mentality or wat....
3- who do u lisen to most??? Ur heart or ur Mind??? n WHY????
4- You are left Alone in a Jungle :D n its night tym, ur carrying nothing wid urself, so wat would u do to protect urself frm wilds or any other risk???
5- first thing dat comes in ur mind mostly wen u wake up in the morning????
6- Wat Would You Name Tafreehmela if u hv to chnge it??? (Apart frm Chill-paradise)
7- hv u ever slapped any1??? :D if yes, who n why????
8- hw do u get control over ur anger???? or wat do u do usually in condition of Rage???
9- give my personality a one word title ??? :p (i knw its gonna b sumthing highly sarcastic %-( )
10- if sum1 continuously annoying you n u av had already enuf , wat would be ur ultimate Reaction ?:p
  1. I am not sure what animal I wanted to be, but I can tell you what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a bird and that bird would be Hawk!(Auqaab). Reason is, I wanted to be someone who live with no worries. Hawk got no worries k koi pehche say a k attack kare ga kiun k wo sab say upper hota hai or koi aysa dosra bird nahi jo us par attack kare. You flay high up in the skies, and you know what is going on the eart!! which is pretty good.
  2. Me being different is that I do not have generic emotions. For example, its really hard for me to say How are you, Thank you, I like ___, I do not like ___, etc... And funny part is I can say such stuff easily when I don't really mean it :D but its not all the time.
  3. Mind.. Because heart only tells you what you want, mind tells you what you really need.
  4. climb up the tree!! That is the safest place in jungle. Well not 100% safest but the most safest place.
  5. "Should Have Woken Up earlier !!"
  6. Nelly, coming with a domain is the most hardest job of creating a website. Sorry I cannot really answer this. But let me tell you what, It would be something decent this time.
  7. mmm I never ever got into any fight. I remember when I was grade 8 I slapped one of my friend really really hard, he did not fight back. Reason was that I was really really mad and he kept on annoying me.
  8. I usually walk away.. And when someone provoke me, then there is no limit I guess.
  9. your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
  10. I would explode!

15- your worst enemy?
  1. My Friend "Abbas"
  2. I think I love this one is better, because you guys showed more enthusiasm towards this interview and made a fun interview.
  3. I will give you my ps2 forever. Because I use PS3 now :D lol
  4. yea, Sneak Around..
  5. yea, my maths teacher was possessed by a monster ...
  6. Scroll up to see this answer.
  7. "Tomorrow evening in Thoncliff, call me or message me before you come"...
  8. Mon Platin Shampoo
  9. Family
  10. once a day
  11. word... mmm... favorite word... mmmm... "good"
  12. Blue T shirt
  13. mmmmmmm Swiss Knife
  14. Adidas
  15. My Laziness
  16. I think they do
  17. no body does that.. cmoon
  18. Nope!! I have Pakistani Flag hanging on my wall..
  19. sorry.. what ?
  20. mmmm no... All my friends are still my friends. But due to long distance we don't hang out much.

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
many iss mein sy ek word nhi read krna aj {(nooo)} phly batye muj py gusa ku aya ta {(cofee)}
aty hi nazar usi sentence py phri {)^}) @Don

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
my last question 4 u @Don
apnay mare frnd reqvest accept q nae ki te fb pay??:(
fatima khan k name say beji te:(
Sorry, I missed this before.
Well, Facebook mera personal account hai or mera filhal ap may say kissi say personal link nahi hia. Agar kabhi ap real may mili to sure zaroor add karonga. But, now I don't think I can now.. Unless you beat me in this argument. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1359354539][/DOUBLEPOST]
many iss mein sy ek word nhi read krna aj {(nooo)} phly batye muj py gusa ku aya ta {(cofee)}
aty hi nazar usi sentence py phri {)^}) @Don
nahi aya kabhi..

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
Sorry, I missed this before.
Well, Facebook mera personal account hai or mera filhal ap may say kissi say personal link nahi hia. Agar kabhi ap real may mili to sure zaroor add karonga. But, now I don't think I can now.. Unless you beat me in this argument. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1359354539][/DOUBLEPOST]
nahi aya kabhi..
ku ap ko kia lgta yaha py sub fake hai /:) jo real mein milny k bd hi conform ho gai sahi bat :-?
gusa nhi aya /:) thanks ab ina whada jhoot bolny k lye :|

Reactions: ChoCo

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
mahen choco k ilawa bhi kissi member par ghusa nahi aya... You didn't get the answer...
and its not about real or fake. Its about keeping personal contact and professional contacts separately.
Everyone should do that.

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
  • Yes, or koi kaam hi nahi hai mujhe. lol
  • I had to come up with a slogan, I read somewhere "Come as a tourist, as a friend". So on forum people come as a visitor, since visitor sounds not good I changed that with Guest and then instead of leaving you gotta put stay and then I did not want to use "friend" so I changed it to family. Later on I realized that this slogan is almost everywhere... I was pretty disappointed, but Oh Well!!
  • I try not to.... but yea.. Body Language tells you everything.
  • There is no such songs. Not matter how good the song is it gets boring after few times.
  • yea, mostly.
  • no
  • Talk Shows.........mmm...none I think.
  • mmmmm...no
  • Happy ending in the movie you mean... That is because, movies with not happy ending turn out to be good movies. I m not saying that ending should not be happy at all. What I am saying is that at the end one person should win. Not everyone' wins. For example: agar hero k father ko goli lage, or us ki wife kidnap ho jaye or phir end may us ki fight main villan say ho to kam say kam wife ya father ko marna chaiye.. Laykin Indian movie may hota yeh hai k Hero end ki fight jeet jata hai, Wife bhi bach jati hai or father bhi nahi marta... I don't like such endings.
  • 24 hours ago.

• no, I don't. And its Cancer as Mahen said.
  • I dont even know what that is..
  • Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
  • pari
  • none to be honest.
  • nope
  • mmmmmmm....no one I guess.. Bat karne ka style to kisi ka bhi same nahi. what do you think ?
  • not yet..
  • About 3. I think..
  • nah.. not really
  • nope
After writing my name, wait few minutes when dropdown list appears press enter. If you type this too fast, its not gonna work.

1. Leaving stuff for tomorrow.
  2. People who are smart, know how to make jokes. Outgoing and live people.
  3. nah, there is a limit to everything.
  4. Guys..Cannot have much fun with girls. All they wanna do is sit and talk...
  5. both. Insan apne actions say apna future banata hai jaysa us ki taqdeer may likha hota hai
  6. around 2am or 3am sometimes goes very late.. Shutdown my laptop,
  7. That I am not what I look...
  8. That is very vast question. You gotta be specific about it.
  9. Tire :)
  10. Should have wife and good job :) InshAllah
  11. This week was amazing to be honest. I learned so much about myself. Some funny and interesting questions by everyone. Good try Faith but you did not get me...:p Mahen your questions was just out of the box :) Shyprinces well copied questions :D, Rubi you had nice questions with no time given to rest.. Choco well researched question. Tooba khan nice and few serious questions and great food serving. Dawn did ask some decent questions as well. Nelly deer aye durust ai.. And Redrose all applause to you for making this happen.. Thank You All!!
  12. TM ap k lie banai gai hai ta k ap log apni personal life k jhanjhat, stress or sadness say tohra break lay k kuch waqt apne lie guzare.. So please enjoy TM as much as you like for FREE! And do help us grow. Everything here is for you!! keep sharing laughs and knowledge with us.

1. I am not sure what animal I wanted to be, but I can tell you what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a bird and that bird would be Hawk!(Auqaab). Reason is, I wanted to be someone who live with no worries. Hawk got no worries k koi pehche say a k attack kare ga kiun k wo sab say upper hota hai or koi aysa dosra bird nahi jo us par attack kare. You flay high up in the skies, and you know what is going on the eart!! which is pretty good.
  2. Me being different is that I do not have generic emotions. For example, its really hard for me to say How are you, Thank you, I like ___, I do not like ___, etc... And funny part is I can say such stuff easily when I don't really mean it :D but its not all the time.
  3. Mind.. Because heart only tells you what you want, mind tells you what you really need.
  4. climb up the tree!! That is the safest place in jungle. Well not 100% safest but the most safest place.
  5. "Should Have Woken Up earlier !!"
  6. Nelly, coming with a domain is the most hardest job of creating a website. Sorry I cannot really answer this. But let me tell you what, It would be something decent this time.
  7. mmm I never ever got into any fight. I remember when I was grade 8 I slapped one of my friend really really hard, he did not fight back. Reason was that I was really really mad and he kept on annoying me.
  8. I usually walk away.. And when someone provoke me, then there is no limit I guess.
  9. your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
  10. I would explode!
  1. My Friend "Abbas"
  2. I think I love this one is better, because you guys showed more enthusiasm towards this interview and made a fun interview.
  3. I will give you my ps2 forever. Because I use PS3 now :D lol
  4. yea, Sneak Around..
  5. yea, my maths teacher was possessed by a monster ...
  6. Scroll up to see this answer.
  7. "Tomorrow evening in Thoncliff, call me or message me before you come"...
  8. Mon Platin Shampoo
  9. Family
  10. once a day
  11. word... mmm... favorite word... mmmm... "good"
  12. Blue T shirt
  13. mmmmmmm Swiss Knife
  14. Adidas
  15. My Laziness
  16. I think they do
  17. no body does that.. cmoon
  18. Nope!! I have Pakistani Flag hanging on my wall..
  19. sorry.. what ?
  20. mmmm no... All my friends are still my friends. But due to long distance we don't hang out much.
hahahaha!! You will explode =)) :D :D
hahahahah that was really funny :))

So @Don do you enjoyed the interview ? I mean seriously ? Was it your best one till now ???
@Mahen gussa pa pe aya ho ga @ChoCo awein ragra gya hahaha :D :D

Reactions: Mahen

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
okay ab interview ka time khatam ho gaya ha.. ab sab se request ha k Don k lie koch words dedicate karain takay ham inhe achay words k sath yahan se alvida kahein:)

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
mahen choco k ilawa bhi kissi member par ghusa nahi aya... You didn't get the answer...
and its not about real or fake. Its about keeping personal contact and professional contacts separately.
Everyone should do that.
Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
iss sentence mein "bhi" kaha py hai :-? ab avie hi apni tarf sy add na kro /:) phli bat hi suchi hoti hai :|
okay ap na kro add mein kon sa minty kar rhi wohh tou tooba appi kah rhi ti /:)
hahahaha!! You will explode =)) :D :D
hahahahah that was really funny :))

So @Don do you enjoyed the interview ? I mean seriously ? Was it your best one till now ???
@Mahen gussa pa pe aya ho ga @ChoCo awein ragra gya hahaha :D :D
Cocoo chupppppp mein bhot gusy mein ho abii :mad: :mad: ye na u 2,4 tumy bhi lgg jaye /:)
han muj py hi aya ta ap py ku ana ta bhala /:)

ChoCo

{ ' . ' } {C__C}
Super Star
Oct 29, 2012
MaRs
okay ab interview ka time khatam ho gaya ha.. ab sab se request ha k Don k lie koch words dedicate karain takay ham inhe achay words k sath yahan se alvida kahein:)
This was A great IntervieW :D
It was so nice to have Don bro with us :) he really made us laugh and we enjoyed everypart of it :D
:-bd keep it up RRu apoo for organizing a mind blowing interview :)
Huraaaah!!![DOUBLEPOST=1359355952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mahen & Choco k ilawa kissi member par ghusa nahi aya.
iss sentence mein "bhi" kaha py hai :-? ab avie hi apni tarf sy add na kro /:) phli bat hi suchi hoti hai :|
okay ap na kro add mein kon sa minty kar rhi wohh tou tooba appi kah rhi ti /:)

Cocoo chupppppp mein bhot gusy mein ho abii :mad: :mad: ye na u 2,4 tumy bhi lgg jaye /:)
han muj py hi aya ta ap py ku ana ta bhala /:)
@hoorain apoo daikho mahen muje daaant rhe hai :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
This was A great IntervieW :D
It was so nice to have Don bro with us :) he really made us laugh and we enjoyed everypart of it :D
:-bd keep it up RRu apoo for organizing a mind blowing interview :)
Huraaaah!!![DOUBLEPOST=1359355952][/DOUBLEPOST]

@hoorain apoo daikho mahen muje daaant rhe hai :mad: :mad: :mad:
many abi thak read hi nhi kia intro. /:)
tumy kab dant rhi tum ku aye bich mein :mad:

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
It was a superb interview :-bd
bohat kam hota hay k koi interview poora parh sakun,,but it's the interesting one,,enjoyed reading it!
sab ki contribution ne bohat zabardast bnaya isse:-bd
@Don bro MASHAALLAH u have an adorable personality ,MaY ALLAH always Bless u AAMEEN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.