Coffee Wid Rr 2013 - ** Don**

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
  1. I am not sure what animal I wanted to be, but I can tell you what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a bird and that bird would be Hawk!(Auqaab). Reason is, I wanted to be someone who live with no worries. Hawk got no worries k koi pehche say a k attack kare ga kiun k wo sab say upper hota hai or koi aysa dosra bird nahi jo us par attack kare. You flay high up in the skies, and you know what is going on the eart!! which is pretty good.
  2. Me being different is that I do not have generic emotions. For example, its really hard for me to say How are you, Thank you, I like ___, I do not like ___, etc... And funny part is I can say such stuff easily when I don't really mean it :D but its not all the time.
  3. Mind.. Because heart only tells you what you want, mind tells you what you really need.
  4. climb up the tree!! That is the safest place in jungle. Well not 100% safest but the most safest place.
  5. "Should Have Woken Up earlier !!"
  6. Nelly, coming with a domain is the most hardest job of creating a website. Sorry I cannot really answer this. But let me tell you what, It would be something decent this time.
  7. mmm I never ever got into any fight. I remember when I was grade 8 I slapped one of my friend really really hard, he did not fight back. Reason was that I was really really mad and he kept on annoying me.
  8. I usually walk away.. And when someone provoke me, then there is no limit I guess.
  9. your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
  10. I would explode!
Hehehehe nice replies :D
your personality is sorta unique. you make me like your personalty but then all of a sudden you just erase everything in one shot. I would say, "Someone who is not fully aware of her capabilities" go ahead if its arguable
:eek: i wz expecting such comment :D i should say ur observation skills are sooo gud. no dere's no even a lil thing to argue abt, coz i knw ur rite. tbh it onli happens wen m stressed out or driven crazy by sumthing ......or sumtimes i do it intentionally :D doing sumthing opposite by purpose makes me happy lol :p but i will try to stay still frm now on......

anyways thanks for ur replies n nice to knw abt u :) u've got great personality ma'sha'ALLAH n ur one of those who've inspired me :D
may all your Dreamz and wishes come true (Ameen) stay blessed.....

Reactions: ChoCo and Mahen

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
Hehehehe nice replies :D

:eek: i wz expecting such comment :D i should say ur observation skills are sooo gud. no dere's no even a lil thing to argue abt, coz i knw ur rite. tbh it onli happens wen m stressed out or driven crazy by sumthing ......or sumtimes i do it intentionally :D doing sumthing opposite by purpose makes me happy lol :p but i will try to stay still frm now on......

anyways thanks for ur replies n nice to knw abt u :) u've got great personality ma'sha'ALLAH n ur one of those who've inspired me :D
may all your Dreamz and wishes come true (Ameen) stay blessed.....
ehm ehm ina makhan lga diya :eek: tum ny tou Don ko {}{456

Reactions: ChoCo

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
tobaaa kinnna shauq hai tum ko apni tareefen sun'ne ka :p fikar na karo jb tumhara interview hoga tou last mein is se kayi ziyada tareeeef karoooongi ;;) :D wese jo roz karti hoon us se dil nai bharta /:)

Reactions: ChoCo

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
Don tussi ja rahay ho {(upset)}

Itna kush mat hoon 2014 main phir se invite karoongi.. {m.don)}

anywayz Thanks alot Don k ap ne mairi request pay intervew dene k lie ready howay n apna qeemti time nikaal k her quest ka achay se reply dia.. ye week waqai is thread k sath bohat acha guzra..

ab aik choti se duwa k sath apko Alvida karte hain..
Dua karni nahi ati magar ye iltija hai bus,
Jaha Saya bhi Tumhara ho waha ghum na aye!
Wishing You Lots Of Luck

ShyPrincess

Iz Perfectly Imperfect :)
TM Star
Oct 29, 2012
TX
@Don bro ..It's really nice tht you didn't give up and started to work on TM again when your friend's sever got hacked​
now we 've got this loving family here just because of you :)
Keep it up!:-bdMay Allah shower all his blessings on U (ameen)​
A little gift box.. full of prayers : ) @Don

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
@Don bro ..It's really nice tht you didn't give up and started to work on TM again when your friend's sever got hacked​
now we 've got this loving family here just because of you :)
Keep it up!:-bdMay Allah shower all his blessings on U (ameen)​
A little gift box.. full of prayers : ) @Don
ye mery lye hai na :-?

Reactions: ShyPrincess
Status
Not open for further replies.