Help Dfd!

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalam o ALaikum

muje aik assignment may help chahiye,,,tomorrow is the last date of submission!!

Assignment:

Read the following requirements carefully and draw the Data Flow Diagrams Level 0 and Level 1 using Microsoft Visio.

Tourism Website

Suppose we are going to develop a website “PAK Tourism” for tourism promotion. Required functionality will be:

• A general visitor may view “Travel Guide” information for different areas of Pakistan. This information will include “Weather “, “Currency Info”, "Do's and Don'ts" ,”Customs”, etc .
  • Moreover he may view “Tour Packages” offered by PAK Tourism by selecting a Destination (Historical places, Parks, Lakes, City tour ,Northern Areas, etc) and after selecting sub category visitor can read tour complete info.(including No. of days , “Amount”, “Accommodation info”, “ Attractions” etc)
  • A visitor can send Query to “PAK Tourism” by filling a small form including Name, email, phone and Query. Visitor will get response same day through email.
  • A visitor may get Registration after filling “Sign Up” form.

A Registered user will have additional functionality:

• He/she will get authentication from website
    • After getting login, user may book a Tour by filling form (which will include available options and payment modes)

@Redvirus @Lightman @Don @Mahen @Danee

Lightman

TM Star
Aug 27, 2009
FrOnT Of YoUr EyEs
no :s
what is the message btw?(JUST to kill my curiosity)) :p
Why no ? i m gonna tell you and you have to pass it on now. Can you please tell em that "I think its a time for HTTPS/SSL, Every time i login it doesn't feel right to send a password in a plain text over the wire."
Thanks in advance for passing it on.
@Don

Last edited:

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Why no ? i m gonna tell you and you have to pass it on now. Can you please tell em that "I think its a time for HTTPS/SSL, Every time i login it doesn't feel right to send a password in a plain text over the wire."
Thanks in advance for passing it on.
aap tag kio nae kr daite,,ya pm kr dain ,i m feeling lazy{}{ii8