Dr.Afia Siddique

• Work-from-home

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Dr.Afia Siddique

Asalam-o-alaikum everyone...
Iam here with a new Thread about Dr.Afia siddique..
before I had a thread which was a litter from Dr.Afia siddique in which she had mentioned all the tragedies about her self...
and today Iam just giving here a small msg which I recieved by mailing group
and I thought to post it here as well...
and it is:

"JANG / GEO / AJJ / ARY / EXPRESS / SAMAA / DAWN kay OWNER MUTAWAJJAG hon
Shoaib + Sania jaisay non issues main Quom ko mat uljaho.
Apni zimmedari ko mehsoos karo
6th May, ko Quom ki baiti "Dr Aafia" ki qismat ka faisla horaha hai.
Kam se kam 30 years or ziada se ziada 135 years saza wali hai.
Yeh baat Quom ko Q nahi batatey ?
Kia Quom ki baiti " Dr Aafia" kay liya humarey channels per jaga nahi ??
" AAP QUOM ki AWAAZ " ko awaam tak pohanchaye "

so 6th may is the judgment day of Afia siddique and no one has the info about it..
I got it recently by this mail..
so Dears my aim is just to spread this info to all those whom are still unknown ..
and if we all try our best so may be we can be able to make a hand of help to our sister Afia Siddique....
as I said before as well if nothing we can do just can make a pray to Allah (SWA) may he give Dr.afia Siddique the strength to face this setuation and to come out of it Inshallah...
do pray for her and as well as remember our all Muslim ummah
May he alone (who is the worthy of all praises)bless upon us and lead us in the right path of Islam.. (Ameen)
Regards
Sabah

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Allah Dr.Afia siddique k haq me jo behtar hai wo raasta aasan kare
unki jahed ko Qabool farmaye aur ham sabko isse ek nasihat ibrat naseeb farmaye Aameen

Jazakllah khair sabah

Reactions: nrbhayo

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
well afasoos ki bat yeh hai k Pak media in ko support nahi kar raha hai..
let me tell you something, there is a Canadian muslim guy, name Omar Khadr jo k is waqt American prison Guantanamo Bay may hai .... Omar Khadr par ilzam hai k wo Al Qaeda say link hai or is ki kuch footage bhi milli hain plus us nay kissi American solder ko bhi mara.. Anyhow My point is... Canadian news chanel regularly us ki news telecast karte hain just because he is Canadian, and jahan tak mujhe yaad hai Canada nay start may US ko appeal bhi ki thi k Omar Khadr ko Canada shift kia gaye... laykin us par lagaye gaye charges kafi strong thay so it couldnt happen...

IMGP0820.jpg

anyways my point is, k ek Non muslim country ek muslim prisoner ko support kar rahi hai or Hamara Pak ek muslim country ho k ek muslim ko support nai karaha...

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
sabah..who is Afia Siddique and what is she awaiting judgement for?
hope this info will help you to know something about her...

Aafia Siddiqui was born in Karachi, Pakistan, on March 2, 1972. She was one of three children of Mohammad Siddiqui, a doctor trained in England. She is a mother of three.
Aafia moved to Texas in 1990 to be near her brother, and after spending a year at the University of Houston, transferred to MIT. Aafia then married Mohammed Amjad Khan, a medical student, and subsequently entered Brandeis University as a graduate student in cognitive neuroscience.
Citing the difficulty of living as Muslims in the United States after 9/11, Aafia and her husband returned to Pakistan. They stayed in Pakistan for a short time, and then returned to the United States. They remained there until 2002, and then moved back to Pakistan.
Some problems developed in their marriage, and Aafia was eight months pregnant with their third child when she and Khan were estranged. She and the children stayed at her mother’s house, while Khan lived elsewhere in Karachi.
After giving birth to her son, Aafia stayed at her mother’s house for the rest of the year, returning to the US without her children around December 2002 to look for a job in the Baltimore area, where her sister had begun working at SinaiHospital.
Soon after Pakistani authorities arrested Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Aafia and her children disappeared. A report in the Pakistani Urdu press said that Aafia and her kids had been seen being picked up by Pakistani authorities and taken into custody.
According to Mrs. Siddiqui, Aafia left her mother’s house in Gulshan-e-Iqbal in a Metro-cab on March 30, to catch a flight for Rawalpindi, but never reached the airport. Inside sources claim that Aafia had been “picked-up” by intelligence agencies while on her way to the airport and initial reports suggest she was handed over to the FBI.
Aafia Siddiqui had been missing for more than a year when the FBI put her photographs on its website. The press was told that she was an Al Qaeda facilitator. After an FBI conference, a newspaper broke the story linking the woman involved in the 2001 diamond trade in Liberia to Aafia. The family’s attorney, Elaine Whitfield Sharp, says the allegation was a blessing in disguise because it places Siddiqui somewhere at a specific time. She says she can prove Siddiqui was in Boston that week.
In Pakistan, there has been no official report registered with the police regarding her disappearance, and the police are doing nothing to trace her. Mrs. Siddiqui alleges that an intelligence agency official came to her house a week after the incident, and warned her not to make an issue out of her daughter’s disappearance and threatened her with dire consequences.
Both the Pakistan government as well as US officials in Washington denied any knowledge of Aafia’s custody.
Aafia and her three young children remain missing.

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
thanx Sabah..that's really crazy..and whi is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed & what is his connection to Aafia?
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed:
was a member of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda organization,The Official Legend of 9/11
although he lived in Kuwait rather than Afghanistan,
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was captured in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
and he is also named mastermind.
confessed to masterminding the September 11 attacks,

they both had no connection with eachother I dont know what became the reason of arresting Aafia siddique but we can see one similirty here that they both were in same city where khalid mohammad has been arrested and afia had a travel to US..

melody1000

TM Star
Nov 13, 2008
Bangalore,India
it reminds me of that movie new york where innocent people are made scapegoats & victimised just becoz of their surname /religion...mindless bias. & becoz of the harrasment they go thru, they finally turn out to be militants becoz teh system forced them to become one. I truly like the message in My name is Khan where he says im not a terrorist...its sad that they blindly bracket people as bad becoz of a handful.

Reactions: Atif-adi

hamsafar

May 14, 2010
teri jurrat ko salam afia..................hum sharminda hain ..teri awaz ko b buland na kar sakke