i hope TM family fit and cool hogi

Єиtєrtaiимєиt Мєgiciaиş Ka Jadμ
Entertainment section

so me layii hun apkliyee
gossips
kuch idhr se kuch udhr se{(dance)}

Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor At Vogues Fashion Night Out 2014

Fawad & Sonam || Filmfare Magazine
"If you work hard then eventually good things happen. At the end of the day it’s only a film. Whether it’s a relationship, a job or marriage there’s always a place to move on. That’s my attitude. Be a fighter or you’ll get screwed!" - Sonam Kapoor

Haathon ko tere apne
Haathon mein le leti hoon
Ke taqdeerein apni saari padh loon

What I love the most about him is that he will always be there for me. He is a very dedicated person and his priorities are correct. He is also always there for his friends and will not change at all and that credit goes to his upbringing - Alia Bhatt......anhaan itna kuch keh dala....:/

Get To Know Me | (3/10) Favourite TV Shows

Q-While he had to face a psy chopath in his last hit,the Mohit Suri-directed ‘Ek Villain’, Sidharth Malhotra now has the daunting task cut out for him in his upcoming film, Vikramaditya Motwane’s Bhavesh Joshi.

Mirror has learnt that the film revolves around a regular guy who wants a passport so he can go settle abroad. However, the notoriously slow bureaucratic process and the red-tapism involved in procuring one, makes him disillusioned with the system. He eventually becomes a nocturnal vigilante. Revealed a source close to the production, “That’s Bhavesh Joshi’s back story which leads him to become a protector of Mumbai.As the story progresses, he witnesses a murder at a construction site. The director is on the lookout for three actors to portray the baddies in the film.”

oohoo karan's show
deepika an pc amnaay smanay

Ashley Benson by Keegan Allen

After nearly a decade together, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally tied the knot. The couple had been engaged since 2012. The marriage announcement came succinctly in a 140-character tweet from the AP: “Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married Saturday in France, says a spokesman for the couple.” The wedding was reportedly a private, nondenominational civil ceremony that took place at a small chapel in Correns, France’s Chateau Miraval, the AP reports. Hollywood’s most famous couple has been together since 2005 and are the parents of six children, each of whom took part in the wedding.

shahid kapor new looks for Haider

tumblr_na22vqttTa1tusyqmo1_500.jpg

Karan’s moment of glory: Celebrating their Hat Trick. Hasee Toh Phasee, Two States and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.

#theo james ccooolest man

Last edited:

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ

i hope TM family fit and cool hogi

Єиtєrtaiимєиt Мєgiciaиş Ka Jadμ
Entertainment section

so me layii hun apkliyee
gossips
kuch idhr se kuch udhr se{(dance)}

Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor At Vogues Fashion Night Out 2014

Fawad & Sonam || Filmfare Magazine
"If you work hard then eventually good things happen. At the end of the day it’s only a film. Whether it’s a relationship, a job or marriage there’s always a place to move on. That’s my attitude. Be a fighter or you’ll get screwed!" - Sonam Kapoor

Haathon ko tere apne
Haathon mein le leti hoon
Ke taqdeerein apni saari padh loon

What I love the most about him is that he will always be there for me. He is a very dedicated person and his priorities are correct. He is also always there for his friends and will not change at all and that credit goes to his upbringing - Alia Bhatt......anhaan itna kuch keh dala....:/

Get To Know Me | (3/10) Favourite TV Shows

Q-While he had to face a psy chopath in his last hit,the Mohit Suri-directed ‘Ek Villain’, Sidharth Malhotra now has the daunting task cut out for him in his upcoming film, Vikramaditya Motwane’s Bhavesh Joshi.

Mirror has learnt that the film revolves around a regular guy who wants a passport so he can go settle abroad. However, the notoriously slow bureaucratic process and the red-tapism involved in procuring one, makes him disillusioned with the system. He eventually becomes a nocturnal vigilante. Revealed a source close to the production, “That’s Bhavesh Joshi’s back story which leads him to become a protector of Mumbai.As the story progresses, he witnesses a murder at a construction site. The director is on the lookout for three actors to portray the baddies in the film.”

oohoo karan's show
deepika an pc amnaay smanay

Ashley Benson by Keegan Allen

After nearly a decade together, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally tied the knot. The couple had been engaged since 2012. The marriage announcement came succinctly in a 140-character tweet from the AP: “Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married Saturday in France, says a spokesman for the couple.” The wedding was reportedly a private, nondenominational civil ceremony that took place at a small chapel in Correns, France’s Chateau Miraval, the AP reports. Hollywood’s most famous couple has been together since 2005 and are the parents of six children, each of whom took part in the wedding.

shahid kapor new looks for Haider

View attachment 86495

Karan’s moment of glory: Celebrating their Hat Trick. Hasee Toh Phasee, Two States and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.

#theo james ccooolest man
hmmmm nice sharing

Reactions: Hira_Khan
Status
Not open for further replies.