Happy New Years 2014

• Work-from-home

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
Walaikum salam Wrwb!
well TM pe athe he mai first es thread ko check kiye and log in kerte waqt he observe hua k changes aye hue hai, this new theme is really nice and very clear and simple at the same time mujhay buhut passand aya, and good to hear k mobile device k lie bhi ab facility hue I hope ab mai asani se aapnay cell phone se TM bhi use kersakungi and I hope to see TM mobile app soon in sha Allah and thank you for upgrading my rank I like it and congrats to other baki forum ko ab observe kerne k baad mazeed feed back dungi in sha Allah :)
thank God ap ko passand aya werna kam hi cheezen ap ko passand ati hai :joy btw congrats :blush

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
being honest.. i liked the previous one .. :(

sorry .. it looks .... too simple (in diplomatic words :p) and at the top therz too much empty space..
forget old.. live in new.. old is enemy of new.. "The old is the ignorant enemy of the new. The old has pedigree and respectability; it is filled with the spirit of caste; it is associated with great events, and with great names; it is entrenched; it has an income — it represents property. Besides, it has parasites, and the parasites always defend themselves".