How Can unlock Nokia N8

• Work-from-home

fahadintern

Jul 15, 2011
Hi , I want to Unlock My Nokia N8 . How can i do this ?
This Is New , And , I Love It , Its shape Design Color is Beautiful ,but Unfortunately , It Locked .
Any one Help Me ?
I am Thankful , If any solve my problem !

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
How to unlock a locked phone? How to unlock Nokia N8? We found this is a question exists among many Nokia N8 owners. Afer a long period of searching, we found a nice answer. If interested, you can follow us to see it.

To unlock your Nokia N8, you need to get an unlock code for your Nokia N8 as stated earlier, that’s the first step.

To do this, you can try calling up your Nokia N8 carrier’s support line and requesting one. They will request your Nokia N8′s IMEI number, which you can get by typing in *#06# and tapping enter. Whle if they do not provide you with a free unlocking code, you may need to pay a small fee for one.

You can also visit http://www.unlockcellphonecode.com/, there you can get the code.

After getting the code, do the followings:

Step 1. Power on your Nokia cell phone with no or an unaccepted SIM card in.

Step 2. Type #PW+Unlock Code+1 (Where Unlock Code is your 8-digit Nokia unlock code), make sure the you type the unlock code correctly.

Step 3. Finish by typing #

Step 4. If it works, your Nokia N8 should say “SIM Restriction Off”

Step 5. Then you can enjoy an unlocked N8!

The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly
The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly
The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly
The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia N8

Each Nokia N8 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Nokia N8 mobile phone.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Nelli

prabu

Jun 22, 2010
To unlock your nokia mobile with codes are some what better for your mobile to use without any problem, because codes are the best way to unlock your mobiles , just simply follow the instructions & enter the code means automatically your mobile get as unlocked,
Just visit this site www.unlocking4u.com/nokia/rs6wp8 , it has the step by step instructions for unlocking your Nokia mobile from the network lock.............