Quiz of the Day...

• Work-from-home

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
muje yaqeen hy rubi se pehle aap te to ye riddle rubi k intazar may hi parihoti :D
well.. see last night .. i was teaching Momo some maths.. i asked her this is 1 pencil and this is the other one.. how many u hv got now... i knew the answer but still i gave her chance to GUESS.. and she did it perfectly :D

hope u got the answer :D

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
well.. see last night .. i was teaching Momo some maths.. i asked her this is 1 pencil and this is the other one.. how many u hv got now... i knew the answer but still i gave her chance to GUESS.. and she did it perfectly :D

hope u got the answer :D
woww answer chorain question kitna intelligency se bharpoor hay ;)):p

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
woww answer chorain question kitna intelligency se bharpoor hay ;)):p
han jee.. keeping in mind shez just 2 yrs of age :p

wese b even if its not d case.. u shd b proud therz sum1 to follow ur foot steps .. 120/9th.. remember?? :p

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
momo 2 years ki hy?apki sis nhi :-?
nope.. My lil one :D

sis ki to bata mat karo.. sab choti behnen i guess badey bhaion ko kinda.... "Shakh pe baithney wala masoom parinda" samajti hen shayad.. pencils nahi agar Notes ki babat poochon to shayad wo answer de b .. pencils waghera ki wo kahan care karti he :D

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
nope.. My lil one :D

sis ki to bata mat karo.. sab choti behnen i guess badey bhaion ko kinda.... "Shakh pe baithney wala masoom parinda" samajti hen shayad.. pencils nahi agar Notes ki babat poochon to shayad wo answer de b .. pencils waghera ki wo kahan care karti he :D
sahi sahi:pbtw aapko dare di gai thi,,milgai/:p