Sad or happy ending luv story

• Work-from-home

grul.bball

TM Star
Jun 3, 2007
Canada
Sad or Happy ending love story

My name is … well, they call me DoDo, doesnt matter who, but thats how im known. I met this guy (Abdul) in an online game on valentines day. I was playing with another friend and he kept talking to me and he showed some interest. We started talking and playing together a couple of days later, he was in my msn list. We talked about some crazy stuff, I remembered he used to make me laugh and smile alot, I liked him so much .
. He soon started telling me about this girl he likes who has the same name as mine. He was crazy about her and always wanted to ask her out, and tell her how he feels. I used to get really annoyed but I never showed it. I used to tell him to go for it, he should take a step forward .. and so he did. After that we stopped talking for a while, I felt sad for sometime and then we just stopped talking ! Two months later, im playing that online game and he enters the room asking for a girl named dodo ..
I knew who he was and at first I told him im not her, n then I told him it was me and so we started talking and he told me he had gone out with this girl for sometime and later on she broke his heart and they broke up. I was sad to hear about this, he was really sad at that time, he was angry too. We would leave the game and come online on msn and chat for a very long time, we would share stuff, make eachother cry at times, and smile at others. Later this relationship we had grew to be LOVE.
At first we never said “I love you”, we just gave eachother hugs and kisses. it was like “I missed you so mich” “*hugs*” “I was thinking about you the whole time” these kinda stuff. We both knew where this was going ! At that time, I had alot of friends, close friends I mean. One of them was a guy I liked who also had broke up with his gf, I didnt know what to do at that time. Both of the guys I liked were friends, I didnt want to be with one and leave the other. They both cared about me so much and I did too.
Stupid I was, I played them both. It wasnt too long till abdul found out I was in a relationship with the other guy. Abdul was very sweet, kind and honest. He told me if thats how I really feel about the other guy, then I should be with him and we would just be friends. At that time, I was a playgirl. I wish it was just those 2 guys that i lied to, but there were 3 more. I dont know how I did this but it happend and i regret it till this day. I broke so many hearts, made the people who once liked me HATE me, and I got myself a bad reputation ! This thing lasted for about … a year I could say, well almost a year.
By june 2008, I had no friends at all. No online friends, I dont even have real life friends. Im a shy person in real and my social life sux !! In May or June I received an SMS from Abdul, I was shocked ! The last time we had a talk, few months back, we didnt like eachother, he hated me !!! Now he sends me a message telling me he misses me and so hard to forget me. Well, I wasnt supposed to reply (as he wished) but I also couldnt help it and I just sent him a message and we started talking again. At first it was really weird, its like we just miss eachother but we have nothing to say.
It was hard to talk to him because I was ashamed of what i’ve done and he probably was nervous about this thing, we also laughed about this feeling. Day by day, things started getting smoother and easier, we talked normally, like the old days. We started sharing stuff with eachother again and he made me smile again. We never felt that MAYBE we would fall in love again and that this is a bad thing, or that we should back off before our feelings control us. Actually he made it clear since the begining that there will never be anything more than friendship between us.
I never knew why, he said he has his reasons. I thought its better too ! As time passed by, I thought, can we really do this? I mean, can “I” really do this? Sometimes when he leaves a private message about love I ask him who is it for? and whats happening? I get jealous sometimes and it really shows when I get jealous although i make it sound like I dont care. He sometimes tries to make me feel jealous, I thought maybe he has the same feelings like me, but NO it would never work dodo so stop thinking about it !
I was so happy he was back to my life, I thought about him every day, every night I go to bed he is what I think about, he is all I WANNA think about. Even if we both wished we could be together, I let him down 3 times !! I wouldnt allow myself to fall inlove with him and if I did, then I wont tell him so I dont hurt him again. I never wanted to hurt him, he is .. the best cyber friend anyone could ever have. Always knew what to say and what to do to make me feel better. Days passed by and we got closer and closer BUT still friends ! My grandmother got sick and she had to be taken to a hospital in the country where Abdul lives and it was a great opportunity for me to MAYBE meet Abdul.
August 2nd I was in Pakistan, unfortunately Abdul went to another country for vacation. I thought maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, maybe its better that he isn’t here. I guess I wasn’t ready to see him in real life yet. However, when Abdul came back to Pakistan, I was still there and he really wanted to see me but I told him I was back to UAE, I lied. I wasn’t sure I can do this but 2 days later I told him I had lied and we decided to meet. There was this AMAZING place in the mountains where he used to go with his friends and take pictures.
I loved it and I always wanted to go there, and so we did. So, I went there early so it would be like HE came to ME not the opposite. I was sitting alone and told him I would wear a leather jacket, white top and jeans. So, he saw me and came and said Hi. He was smiling the whole time, he never took his eyes off my face until I started blushing so he didn’t want me to get MORE nervous, he looked the other side and we started talking normally. I was a bit mean to him because that’s how I act when I feel shy, he understood me. It was a great meeting I would say, it wasn’t a date.
We stayed up the mountain for about an hour, we talked ate ice cream and went back home at sunset. There was a moment of silence, awkward ! I felt like killing my self at that time, he wasn’t talking and neither was I. I was thrilled, scared, shy and nervous. I wasn’t sure he liked the REAL me, but I was SURE I liked him even more. That night at about 12am he SMSed me saying he had a great time and wish to do it again if I didn’t mind and I replied SURE, 2 minutes later we started chatting by sms talking about the MEETING. He said I looked cute but I was too shy so he didn’t look at me a lot.
I told him he was sweet and funny and I enjoyed his company. I had 3 more days till I go back to UAE so we arranged for a DATE this time. We called it a date even though it really wasn’t, but we liked to think of it as our first official date. So, it was a cold Friday, we went out for dinner to the same place we first met, in the mountains.
We both ordered the same dish, and for drinks we had water. As we were sitting I remember trying to be funny so I said, I ONLY drink cold water, so next time when the waiter asks, please let ME answer! He laughed and then as we were talking a waiter passed, he stopped him and said we would like cold water instead. I remember this moment because it really .. for me it was really nice of him to pay attention to whatever I said. He just said it and continued talking normally. So after we had had our dinner, we went for a walk. The place was crowded but we went a little far.
We talked about lots of stuff about the past, sad and happy, he talked the most .. I loved every word he said. He said : dodo TALK ! I barely heard your voice. I was like : I AM TALKING. Then he said : ok ok I know your shy, but don’t show it because people will think we are a couple. I never wanted that day to end, doesn’t matter if he wanted to be my friend at that time, I just wanted to keep walking with him forever. It was a dream come true. We came back home and talked about the date again, this time it was better than the first time.
We kept chatting on msn for hours till the very last day for me in Pakistan. I was on the way to the airport and my mobile’s credit finished. I felt so bad because he wanted us to SMS till I was asked to switch off the mobile. He really surprised me and made me fall in love with him even more, I got an SMS from him, he asked me to turn backwards and that he has a surprise for me. My heart started beating fast and I was hoping this surprise would be him and so it was ! He was there waving at me when I needed him. We didn’t have to talk or say a word, his smile meant the world to me. I could read his lips, he said Bye H….DaH. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn’t, I waved back and left.
I was thinking about him the whole time in the plane, I closed my eyes and kept thinking of every second we spent together, every word he said to me, everything ! As I came back home I went straight to bed, I was exhausted. My sister asked me how was it? I told her if she had gone, she wouldn’t have had much fun but for me, it was the BEST vacation ever. I knew I loved him, I knew I loved him all along. I was pretty sure he had the same feelings as I do. In all our conversations, people would never guess we are friends. Weeks passed and we still were friends, I don’t blame him ! I’ve let him a couple of times before he should take his time. It was a sad evening when I came online to see his nickname has another girls name.
I felt broken, the first thing I said to him was WHO IS SHE? He said she was a close friend of his and he has been going out with her for sometime and that they had a fight recently. His nickname said “I’m sorry **** .. *hugs*”. I could guess he had feelings for her, like the feelings I have for him. We started chatting and he noticed my attitude had changed and he asked me if it was because of his nickname. I said no, why should it be the reason, im just a lil tired. He asked me if I had a problem with him being close to a girl “after all we are FRIENDS like you wanted dodo”.
Excuse me? Like what “I” wanted? He is the one who said we cannot be loved for some “reasons”. I cried so much that night, I didn’t know what to say or what to do. I wish I never saw this, I wish I never knew this ! How could he not feel this towards me? How could he not know what I felt? Everything I had imagined was wrong. I washed my face and said its ok dodo, maybe you guys are meant to be friends. He found someone, one day you will find someone too.
Reality was way to difficult, day by day I talk and try to act normal but deep inside I am dying, who was I kidding? This cant go on forever. I was so selfish, at some point I wished she could get sick and leave my Abdul alone, I wanted him just for me. Three months passed and I realized I couldn’t take it anymore. That when I decided to leave without letting him know. It was February 14th, he went out with his friends and came out at about 11, we chatted till it was 2 am in Pakistan. I tried to make that night perfect, no arguments or any sad memories.
I made sure he went offline satisfied with no hard feelings towards me, and that was the last night we spend together. Its been a year now, I changed my email and my number. He sent me a couple of messages before I changed my number but I never replied. I was hoping he thought I was sick or dead. It was really hard for me to get over him, I still believe I didn’t, that’s why I am writing this now. All I kept from him was a picture we took up in the mountains and a bracelet he sent me for my birthday.
I hope he is happy in his life and he is in a good health, I always wish him well, I never forgot him and I still cry when I listen to our fav song (Far Away by nickelback). I guess if I had told him I loved him before it was too late, I would be in his arms right now. That’s our story ..