!*~*!Sweetheart of Pakistan and The Queen Of pOp!*~*!...Nazia Hassan...

• Work-from-home

Abgeene

TM Star
Jan 7, 2010
Usa
Nazia Hassan (Urdu: نازیہ حسن) (April 3, 1965 – August 13, 2000[1]) was an iconic Pakistani pop singer.

Born
April 3, 1965

Origin
Karachi, Pakistan

Died
August 13, 2000 (aged 35)

Genre(s)
Pop Singer

Occupation(s)
Lawyer/Political Analyst UN (1992-94)

Years active
1980-1992 (Singing)

Nazia Hassan was born in 1965 in London to an affluent Pakistani family. Since childhood she used to sing a lot at home with her brother, Zoheb. She was gifted with this incredible nasal voice that was plain yet intriguing. In the beginning music was just a hobby to her and she had never imagined that it would become a career choice. She didn’t arrive at the crossroads of her musical journey until she met Biddu, a British-Indian composer. Biddu recognized the unique qualities and appeal in Nazia Hassan's voice and saw the potential of stardom in her. After discussing his thoughts with Feroz Khan, the director and star of Qurbani, Nazia Hassan was asked to sing what would become her history-making song, Aap Jaisa Koi. This proved to be the beginning of her path towards musical adventure and growth as a musician. Nazia collaborated with her brother Zoheb to create Pakistani music and onset the Pakistani pop music revolution. Tragically, on August 13th, 2000 Nazia Hassan died of lung cancer in a London hospital.

Toobi

dhondo gy molko molko milnay k nae,nayab hum..
Hot Shot
Aug 4, 2009
peshawar
sach a nice info,Allah is ki magfirat karay ameen
mujy ishq hay in 2no behan bhaio say....

even nazia jitne haseen larki shaied he ab koe dikay mujy...

Reactions: imtiazali98

*Sonu*

•°o.O Born to Fly O.o°•
VIP
Mar 5, 2010
ahan
may Allah bless her soul in peace
ameen
n fnx Abgeene for dis informative thread
:)

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
Nazia Hassan (Urdu: نازیہ حسن) (April 3, 1965 – August 13, 2000[1]) was an iconic Pakistani pop singer.

Born
April 3, 1965

Origin
Karachi, Pakistan

Died
August 13, 2000 (aged 35)

Genre(s)
Pop Singer

Occupation(s)
Lawyer/Political Analyst UN (1992-94)

Years active
1980-1992 (Singing)

Nazia Hassan was born in 1965 in London to an affluent Pakistani family. Since childhood she used to sing a lot at home with her brother, Zoheb. She was gifted with this incredible nasal voice that was plain yet intriguing. In the beginning music was just a hobby to her and she had never imagined that it would become a career choice. She didn’t arrive at the crossroads of her musical journey until she met Biddu, a British-Indian composer. Biddu recognized the unique qualities and appeal in Nazia Hassan's voice and saw the potential of stardom in her. After discussing his thoughts with Feroz Khan, the director and star of Qurbani, Nazia Hassan was asked to sing what would become her history-making song, Aap Jaisa Koi. This proved to be the beginning of her path towards musical adventure and growth as a musician. Nazia collaborated with her brother Zoheb to create Pakistani music and onset the Pakistani pop music revolution. Tragically, on August 13th, 2000 Nazia Hassan died of lung cancer in a London hospital.

NAZIA hassan my most fav female personality
my first crush n my dream girl :(

kash ap zinda hoti to me apko shadi k lie mana hi leta (shayad){}{78iu[DOUBLEPOST=1344487476][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanx for sharing
i just love her personality!
akhir u k bhai ki jo pasand hai ;;)