~ The Scientists Of TM~

• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
invention ke waqt bhi dil ki feelings se khelti hai bahaar..kia zamana agia hai:(...
khair....gift diya hai to accept to lazmi karoga..:)
Hahahhaaa......kya hua farry...?:eek:
Theek hai nahi chahiye to kahdo...dekho line hai logon ki,bahut ko zarurat hai..:p
Waise bhi humne dil se ye device tayyar ki hai..
Na koi advice na sugg na hi koi comment ya compliment...dekho TMwalo aise hote hain logs..:(

Reactions: ~Prince-Farry~

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
{(thinkg)}{(thinkg)}{(thinkg)} kya is car ko sirf emergency ambulance bana sakte hay?

Thats a good idea.. Usually yeh ambulance sirf or sirf road par chale gi.. but in case of traffic jam... It can fly over the traffic ...
I know helicopters hain, but this would be alternate of helicopter.. kiun k helicopter sirf tab use kiye jate hain jahan ambulance na ja sakay ya hospital dor ho.... but cities like Karachi... jahan har waqt traffic jam rehta hai or log Ambulance k siren ko ignore karte hain.... un k lie best ho gi yeh technology.... They then fly over and land at the top of the hospital building...

As the TOM CRUSE wear such glasses in MI II (Mission Impossible) in very start of the movie!

check out this clip and reply me then i will move further!

[video=youtube;7s5KFbyBmrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5KFbyBmrQ[/video]​

WATCH THE CLIP FROM 3:00

plus i have a lil query about brain scanner device in these glasses design if you are talking about k wo scanner b isi glasses k design main fix kar do then retina scanner and the brain scanner dono he is main fix hon gy. BOMB cheez ban jaye gi
:D
Yes thats pretty much it... but Scanner CAP/HAT may gaye ga glasses may nahi.... bcoz wo Brain scan kare ga.. or yeh display show kare ga.....

and button, can be implement in a ring, so u press and hold the button and device will function.... you release the button then your glasses works as a normal glasses...

@ bahar's idea: It is pretty dangerous and risky idea.. I will never use that...

Reactions: ~Bahaar~

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Hahahhaaa......kya hua farry...?:eek:
Theek hai nahi chahiye to kahdo...dekho line hai logon ki,bahut ko zarurat hai..:p
Waise bhi humne dil se ye device tayyar ki hai..
Na koi advice na sugg na hi koi comment ya compliment...dekho TMwalo aise hote hain logs..:(
tareef to us waqt hogi jab yeh device sahi kaam karegi....:|...

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
because, agar kissi nay mere brain ka remote chura lia ya mujhe say ghoom ho gaya to ? may nai cahta k mujhe hack kare :)
or agar yeh device electronic hoi, then electronic device jaldi kahrab ho sakti hai...

or kia guarantee hai k hamari body ek or mind accept kare gi ? ((( jis terhan motherboard bhi ek limit tak processor support karta hai )))

last but not least... is second brain ko use karnay k lie hamay apna own brain par zoor dalna ho ga :)

I guess I still don't understand the main purpose of it.....

~Bahaar~

Dec 22, 2009
because, agar kissi nay mere brain ka remote chura lia ya mujhe say ghoom ho gaya to ? may nai cahta k mujhe hack kare :)
or agar yeh device electronic hoi, then electronic device jaldi kahrab ho sakti hai...

or kia guarantee hai k hamari body ek or mind accept kare gi ? ((( jis terhan motherboard bhi ek limit tak processor support karta hai )))

last but not least... is second brain ko use karnay k lie hamay apna own brain par zoor dalna ho ga :)

I guess I still don't understand the main purpose of it.....

Hahahahaa.................really ur doubts r as funny as my invention.lol..
Hack karne ka sawal nahi hota..bcz no one can use ur remote..
the keys & codes are secret...unless u pass ur codes to smone else..
electronic cheez kya har cheez to kharab hoti hi hai..simple replace it..
Yeah it ur body will def accept it if having ability to rec the signals..lolll..
Nahi wen once ur Device starts working,apke original brain p zor nahi parega..Brain ka kaam to ye device karega so no need to take tension..
Main purpose k aap koi bhi function at a time use kar sakte ho bakhi na chahe to deactivate kar sakte ho..
thz device works faster than ur original brain..Working speed bhi controll kar sakte ho..aur bahut kuch..lol..

Reactions: Netraa

~Pari~

Aug 18, 2010

Dosto Intezar khatm huaa....
Mera invention abb poora hua...
Here We goes with all functions,workings ,advantages & effects On TM
jaisa k aap sab jante hain k humara Brain kabhi uljhano ka shikar,kabhi tensions,kabhi kisi se larayi,kabhi parahyi ka bojh..ufff....itna chota sa dimagh & kaam unlimited...Bechara kare to kya kare:(:(
Sometimes we have to do several things at a time.Brain always gets confused 4 the priority of its functions..{(confuse)}
so thinking about all thz problems I had an idea to make an Emergency Brain in spare which can work according to us wen all the signals of our original Brain stop working.;)

Functions:Its very unique & magical device work very effeciently & designed specially to suit the members of TM:D
1..very easy to use,if once connected,the tiny head phone like bars shaped like ears with two wires connected with the device..
2... As soon as it is connected with ur Original brain & the Device,button is on,wthin few seconds all ur data & signals pass to the magical device and starts working..{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}
3...having a tiny remote wth all function keys for controlling the system
4...It works with the help of two pencil cell batteries
5...Having the multifunctional keys for the different regions of brain
6...catalogue also helps you to operate & take maximum banefit of the device..{(dancing)}{(dancing)}

ADVANTAGES:

1...Potable,can carry anywhere
2...Powerful motor & storage capacity make you works in seconds without thinking & wasting hours to solve any problem{(connie2)}
3...It function very fast & recieve ur commands in nano-seconds..{(canon)}
4...If you fully understand the device & read thro the catalouge carefully you can also command the Brain of ur frnds,:Dand even can hyptonise them as well with the help of some code keys which allows ue device to recieve signals frm ur frnd's Brain..intersting na..magical bhi..;):p
5...Main advantage of thz device is ''Concentration'':-bd
You can switch of other commands or cells of ur Brain & can work particularly on ur Choosen subject by deactivating other functions:D
If U use once you find many more advantages...;):))
6...its having the + & _ key to maximize or minimize ur working speed..:eek::) nice naa...

MY EXPERIMENT WITH THZ DEVICE:
Wen I made thz peculiar device,I first experimented on my pet Cat ''Minnu''
as I connected the device wth her Head & command the Device to drink Milk,the other function keys were off,My Minnu finished the 2 Litres of Milk wthn seconds:D=D>..Amazing naa....
Likewise everyone here can use it according to their needs..

For example..
1...Prince_farry....Thz device is very useful for him as he always complains abut his concentration in his studies..{(book)}{(book)}
He can make sure of his Concentration towards studies by deactivating all other functions of Brain..:-bd

2...Red Virus....He always makes pranks & make fun of others..{(laugh)}{(laugh)}
Thz can put down the level of his sense of humour..thn he can post like thz..''Bahaar ur threads are super duper,really creative,briallant,wonderful..keep posting,u r a asset at TM'':-bd:)):)):))

3... Don never visit the threads made by bahaar...if he connect wth the device..He can only see the threads by Bahaar...;):p:D

Meine bari mahnat se banaya hai....
Plzz make utilize of it ......

Enjoy Frnds..:-bd:-bd:-bd
(If any queries,suggesstion,complains....plzz feel free to contact the Inventor..)

Frnds My First Invention goes to Prince_farry
Ye Device mei farry ko gift karti hun...
He is badly in need of the device like thz;):p
Dosto farry k liye sab dua karna..:)):D:D

very good & useful inventory which is very badly
needed in our surrounding.....
Keep the work, nice sharing bahaar sis...
=D>=D>

Reactions: ~Bahaar~ and Netraa

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
truely awesomeeeeeeeeee Bahaar :)

jaisa k aap sab jante hain k humara Brain kabhi uljhano ka shikar,kabhi tensions,kabhi kisi se larayi,kabhi parahyi ka bojh..ufff....itna chota sa dimagh & kaam unlimited...Bechara kare to kya kare:(:(
Sometimes we have to do several things at a time.Brain always gets confused 4 the priority of its functions..{(confuse)}
so thinking about all thz problems I had an idea to make an Emergency Brain in spare which can work according to us wen all the signals of our original Brain stop working.;)

Functions:Its very unique & magical device work very effeciently & designed specially to suit the members of TM:D
1..very easy to use,if once connected,the tiny head phone like bars shaped like ears with two wires connected with the device..
2... As soon as it is connected with ur Original brain & the Device,button is on,wthin few seconds all ur data & signals pass to the magical device and starts working..{(popcorn)}{(popcorn)}
6...catalogue also helps you to operate & take maximum banefit of the device..{(dancing)}{(dancing)}
ADVANTAGES:

2...Powerful motor & storage capacity make you works in seconds without thinking & wasting hours to solve any problem{(connie2)}
4...If you fully understand the device & read thro the catalouge carefully you can also command the Brain of ur frnds,:Dand even can hyptonise them as well with the help of some code keys which allows ue device to recieve signals frm ur frnd's Brain..intersting na..magical bhi..;):p
You can switch of other commands or cells of ur Brain & can work particularly on ur Choosen subject by deactivating other functions:D
6...its having the + & _ key to maximize or minimize ur working speed..:eek::) nice naa...

as I connected the device wth her Head & command the Device to drink Milk,the other function keys were off,My Minnu finished the 2 Litres of Milk wthn seconds:D=D>..Amazing naa....

For example..
1...Prince_farry....Thz device is very useful for him as he always complains abut his concentration in his studies..{(book)}{(book)}
He can make sure of his Concentration towards studies by deactivating all other functions of Brain..:-bd

2...Red Virus....He always makes pranks & make fun of others..{(laugh)}{(laugh)}
Thz can put down the level of his sense of humour..thn he can post like thz..''Bahaar ur threads are super duper,really creative,briallant,wonderful..keep posting,u r a asset at TM'':-bd:)):)):))

3... Don never visit the threads made by bahaar...if he connect wth the device..He can only see the threads by Bahaar...;):p:D

(If any queries,suggesstion,complains....plzz feel free to contact the Inventor..)

Bahaar Here is your entry .................:-bd=D>=D>=D>

TM INVENTION 3

EMERGENCY INFLATABLE BRAIN
Tag - You never know when you’re going to need a spare brain :-bd

TM Scientist:
~Bahaar~

What:

You never know when you’re going to need a spare brain so it’s always a good idea to carry one with you. But with space in your bag at a premium, you should get an EMERGENCY INFLATABLE BRAIN, so you can keep it deflated until you really need that Brain.

How:

Its very unique & magical device work very effeciently & designed specially to suit the members of TM

2... As soon as it is connected with ur Original brain & the Device,button is on,wthin few seconds all ur data & signals pass to the magical device and starts working..
6...catalogue also helps you to operate & take maximum banefit of the device..

7... This device can not be hacked:
Hack karne ka sawal nahi hota..bcz no one can use ur remote..
the keys & codes are secret...unless u pass ur codes to smone else..

8... Easy to Maintain:
electronic cheez kya har cheez to kharab hoti hi hai..simple replace it..
Yeah it ur body will def accept it if having ability to rec the signals..lolll..

9... No Side effects but extra features:
once ur Device starts working,apke original brain p zor nahi parega..Brain ka kaam to ye device karega so no need to take tension..
Main purpose k aap koi bhi function at a time use kar sakte ho bakhi na chahe to deactivate kar sakte ho..
thz device works faster than ur original brain..Working speed bhi controll kar sakte ho..aur bahut kuch..lol..

Advantages:

1... Great gag gift for your friends who are a little bit slower in their activities..
2...Potable,can carry anywhere
3...Powerful motor & storage capacity make you works in seconds without thinking & wasting hours to solve any problem
4...It function very fast & recieve ur commands in nano-seconds..
5...If you fully understand the device & read thro the catalouge carefully you can also command the Brain of ur frnds,and even can hyptonise them as well with the help of some code keys which allows ue device to recieve signals frm ur frnd's Brain..intersting na..magical bhi..
6...Main advantage of thz device is ''Concentration''
You can switch of other commands or cells of ur Brain & can work particularly on ur Choosen subject by deactivating other functions
If U use once you find many more advantages...
7...its having the + & _ key to maximize or minimize ur working speed.. nice naa...

~Bahaar~'s Experiment and suggestions:
as I connected the device wth her Head & command the Device to drink Milk,the other function keys were off,My Minnu finished the 2 Litres of Milk wthn seconds..Amazing naa....

For example..
4... Storm can make more beautiful threads than Bahaar does with the help of this brain...

Comments:
1. Thz beautiful Gift first goes to Prince Farry - By ~Bahaar~
2. Meine bari mahnat se banaya hai....Plzz make utilize of it ......- By ~Bahaar~
3. Q: agar ye brain hoor ko laga ley to kia wo khana khaana kam kar degee.... ? :p - By Storm
A: hahahahaaa............
aap bas Hoor par hi azmaao...
haan bilkul kam kardegi...:)):)):)) - By Bahaar
4. Critic Don fears that the brain can be hacked and insecure, but scientist has answered him nicely by explaining her ideas.

Redvirus

Business Opportunities Network
VIP
Jul 3, 2009
Torino, Italy

Yes thats pretty much it... but Scanner CAP/HAT may gaye ga glasses may nahi.... bcoz wo Brain scan kare ga.. or yeh display show kare ga.....

and button, can be implement in a ring, so u press and hold the button and device will function.... you release the button then your glasses works as a normal glasses...

Watch that clip again and observe the glasses design there are small headphone is available there with this glasses then why we can't fix a brain scanner with our glasses design? Plus if we are inventing something new which is not in Tech world then we should make it smarter then other i mean to say BIG THINGS COMES IN SMALL SIZES. agr hum ny ek sari hue hat he use karni hai well i don't thing is a good in shape but the glasses one is best easy to read easy to use and look wise is awesome! Be smart and make your product eye catchy. Technology advance honi chahiye warna that computer that we are generating its also coming up read about Quantum computing and DNA computing the next generation computing jinki prototype ready ho chuki hain in TECH WORLD. plus i red something this design couple of years back in some Tech Magazine about future computing jis main unho ny eye size ka computer bnaya tha main ny bhe ye design wahe sy liya tha but now em thinking k ye cheez already world main hai to phir hamai usy reinvent karny ki kya zarorat hai hmari invention usi waqt count hogi jab hum kuch new bnaye gy so the design is glasses that's great instead of HAT/CAP its not look good!

Amreen

VIP
May 16, 2010
India

ADVANTAGES:

For example..

Bohat ache Bahar...kya bat hai...:)

zulqarnain

~ A Man Of Two Ages ~
VIP
Dec 28, 2008
Karachi

ADVANTAGES:

For example..

wow that`s Peachy !!!

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
idhar jo ap logo ne ke aik invention ki hai ke brain ke zariye ap computer ko control karsakte ho....mai apke saath aik video share karne wala ho..yeh larka 20 yrs ka hai...and he invented a non touch interface system if u r tired of using mouse....and baqi ki info apko video mei mil jaegi..

Netraa

TM Star
Sep 24, 2010
~India~
thanks pf .. he is amazing.. :)

and the contest entry here is 95% hands free :)

idhar jo ap logo ne ke aik invention ki hai ke brain ke zariye ap computer ko control karsakte ho....mai apke saath aik video share karne wala ho..yeh larka 20 yrs ka hai...and he invented a non touch interface system if u r tired of using mouse....and baqi ki info apko video mei mil jaegi..

Status
Not open for further replies.