Trifle Dessert

• Work-from-home

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
:rolleyes:Ahan now i get you! That was what i was asking @Star24 and @Rubi but they were unable to answer! The basic difference between trifle and custard is that custard has decorations of jelly and nuts and cakes but trifle comprises of equal amounts of these things and is layered like soil is layered :d yayyyyyyy i get you @Nelly apia :D :D Tis was so simple pta nahi logon ko smjhana he nahi ata :D :D
hmmmm.......haan toh mainne b yehi bataya tha /:)
"equal amounts" ka nii batya bas :|
aap ko meri baat smjhna e nii thi =; huh

Reactions: ChoCo

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
:rolleyes:Ahan now i get you! That was what i was asking @Star24 and @Rubi but they were unable to answer! The basic difference between trifle and custard is that custard has decorations of jelly and nuts and cakes but trifle comprises of equal amounts of these things and is layered like soil is layered :d yayyyyyyy i get you @Nelly apia :D :D Tis was so simple pta nahi logon ko smjhana he nahi ata :D :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Shukar hai {(doh)}

Reactions: ChoCo

SUBHAANA

Hot Shot
Nov 14, 2009
Qatar
ASLAM O ALAIKUM...
aj mai apko trifle bnana sikha rhi hon....is k liye humain custurd chahiye ho ga and tea cake and jelly,,,,ap fruits bhi add kr saktey hai with fresh cream ,,,pr jo mai ney bnaya hai is pic mai uski recipie share kr rhi hon,,,(hgj)
custurd...
ager half litter milk hai tou us mai 2 tablespoon full custurd powder key add hongey,,,,and suger hasbe zroorat,,,,,
tea cake ko cut kr key bowl key base pr aur sides mai lga lain,,,aur us pr custurd dal lai ,,,,aur chill kr lai,,,,,phir jelly sey decore kr lai ,,,,(hgj)
here is my work

View attachment 57357

View attachment 57358

View attachment 57357View attachment 57358View attachment 57359
@Fa!th
@FallenAngeL
@ShyPrincess

Wooo

Looking yummy

Keep it up siso

Thnx for sharing

Reactions: Star24