Ufone Ufone Sucks Big Time – Poor Service Quality and Pathetic Customer Service

• Work-from-home

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada

Being a loyal customer, I hate to write this but they made me do so. For the past few weeks, Ufone service quality has been pathetic disappointing. I am sure most of you (Ufone users) must be facing the issues I am. Sometimes I just get disconnected from the rest of the world. Can not send messages, can not dial or receive calls.
Today, same happened and I thought of contacting the Customer Support Center. Call connected and was put on hold. I waited for 20 minutes and then the call was disconnected. What the hell??? Why they are charging Rs. 1/- per call to customer center, claiming that this is to provide better customer service but it seems that its a new way of robbery by Telecom Companies. I called again and now 15 minutes so far and no signs of Customer Service Representative. That’s coward. Just let them pick the phone and I will make them regret.
I am porting out. Yes, I can not bear this anymore. Tried to compromise because of the brand association but when brand doesn’t care, why should I? Just help me find a better network and if you are Ufone users, write your comments about the service
Again 20 minutes and call disconnected.
Time of Calls (PST 12:40 AM – 1:20 AM)

Edit: Dialed called third time and finally someone picked up and told me that there is some maintenance happening thats why we are facing issues. I asked “Who on earth would intimate customers?” and asked about the last complaint (a week ago) I lodged, he was speechless. I am surely porting out now!

Reactions: nrbhayo