Verb!

• Work-from-home

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Verb

The following is the information about the function of verb in English Grammar.

More about Verb

Keep the following principles in your mind when you speak English as given below:

 Verb shows an action and it is considered as an essential part of any sentence.

 Try to use the correct form of Verb while speaking.

 Use simple form of Verb.

 Try to understand and to expound people what you are going to say.

 Use 1st form of Verb in Present tenses somehow with some differences.

 Use 2nd form of Verb in Past Simple Tense.

 Use 3rd form of Verb with the helping verbs has and have in all Perfect Tenses.

 Try to remember all forms of Verb and keep your vocabulary active.

 Finite Verb is also used in Present Tense.

 Gerund and Participle are alike but different in translation.

 Verb are of different kinds.

 Main Verb consists of two parts Transitive and Intransitive Verb.

 Transitive Verb always takes an object and it’s passive voice is possible.

 Intransitive Verb doesn’t have any object and it’s passive voice is impossible.

 Intransitive is called Irregular and Strong and Transitive is called Regular and Weak verb, respectively.

 Auxiliary Verbs are often called helping Verbs and they are of too different kinds.

 To Be, To Do and To Have are auxiliary Verbs sometimes they are used as helping verbs and sometimes they are used as main verbs when Have shows possession, Do comes in a Sentence as main verb as; ( I do my work with my complete attention) and To be Verbs show the state or existence of something in present time, past and future as well, as: (I am a boy = State while I am at DOMINO = existence).

 Modals are also a kind of verb that are made by us according to our use in speaking and it is used with the 1st form of verb and shows some natured or materialistic happenings.

 Can Could, May Might, Shall Should, Will Would, Must and Ought are modals

 Can shows capability to do some work in itself.

 Should is used for moral or immoral treatments or suggestions.

 Must shows some action is very necessary to do.

 Ought only emphasis on moral activities.

 May is commonly used in Aorist condition.

 May shows Condition, Permission, Purpose, Possibility and Entreaty as well.

 All modals are taken in Direct and Indirect speech and are commonly used in Narration.

 (N.B) Need and Dare are only two semi auxiliary verbs in English Grammar.

 (N.B) for understanding the Verb it is a Key Point to memorize the form of Verbs

 (N.B) Verb is work and work we do according to the time and before speaking about verb it is necessary to keep in mind that what is the exact time of work we do and if you know about the time verb will be very much easy to understand and also we describe verb in different tenses and tense is Latin “Tempus” means time so, verb and time always come together.

Reactions: Ally

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Hoorain, don't u think its way too much for beginner ??
yeah its nor for beginners only, it's just a quick review of verb who already have knowldge aout verb!
beginners k liye to alag se thread lgaya tha ,,did u see that thread?