What is april full..!

• Work-from-home

piyarpiyarpiyar

Jan 7, 2009
As we are approaching April 2009, we need to remind ourselves...........................!!!

APRIL 1st - y it's called as fool's Day

Most of us celebrate April fool day every year and fool each other. But how many of us know the bitter facts hidden behind it…?

It was around a thousand years ago that Spain was ruled by Muslims. And the Muslim power in Spain was so strong that it couldn't be destroyed. The Christians of the west wished to wipe out Islam from all parts of the world and they did succeed to quite an extent. But when they tried to eliminate Islam in Spain and conquer it, they failed. They tried several times but never succeeded.

The unbelievers then sent their spies in Spain to study the Muslims there and find out what was the power they possessed and they found that their power was TAQWA. The Muslims of Spain were not just Muslims but they were practicing Islam. They not only read the Quran but also acted upon it. When the Christians found the power of the Muslims they started thinking of strategies to break this power.. So they started sending alcohol and cigarettes to Spain free of cost. This technique of the west worked out and it started weakening the faith of the Muslims in particular the young generation of Spain.

The result was that the Catholics of the west wiped out Islam and conquered the entire Spain bringing an end to the EIGHT HUNDRED LONG YEARS' RULE OF THE MUSLIMS in Spain. The last fort of the Muslims to fall was Grenada (Gharnatah), which was on the 1st of April. From that year onwards, every year they celebrate April fools day on the 1st of April, celebrating the day, they made a fool of the Muslims. They did not make a fool of the Muslim army at Gharnatah only, but of the whole Muslim Ummah.

We, the Muslims, were fooled by the unbelievers. They have a reason to celebrate April fool day, to keep up the spirit.

Dear brothers and sisters, when we join in this celebration, we do so out of ignorance. If we had known about it, we would never have celebrated our own downfall. So now, that we are aware of it, and now let us promise that we shall never celebrate this day. We should learn our lesson from the people of Spain, and shall try to become practicing Muslims, never to let anybody weaken our faith.

hpjack433

Oct 17, 2008
piyarpiyarpiyar...u must be real crazy....where the heck did u get that news from? Just type april fools day in google and the very first link wud be wikipedia....go read that first and then post ur nasty crap.....

i havent found ur stupid answer anywhere....sorry for the rude remarks....but i had to write this bcoz lot of people here are mislead....ur comments are misleading....

Reactions: nrbhayo

hpjack433

Oct 17, 2008
there is no way he is right...i will challenge him, if he could get that crappy answer (he posted) from a legal source.
He is just trying to fool all other people by his crazy post

nabila

Feb 19, 2009
dear friends don't fight agar koi legal source say is ki waja bata sakta hai then he should maray khyal main april fool ki bohat sary wajohat byan ki jati hai in may say aik manay aik book say pati thi kay india may 1st april ko bohadar shah Zafor ko os kay baton kay sar kalam kar kay thal main pash kiya gai thay

hpjack433

Oct 17, 2008
mere ko samaj me nahi aya....shah zafor koun hai? and what did he say? i didn't understand wht u said....maybe u might be speaking in urdu....i know a lil bit of hindi but not as fluent as u guys do

kasafa

Mar 19, 2009
mere ko samaj me nahi aya....shah zafor koun hai? and what did he say? i didn't understand wht u said....maybe u might be speaking in urdu....i know a lil bit of hindi but not as fluent as u guys do
Nabila ment by shah zafor is bahadur shah zafar the last mogul emperor of india.when he came to power he was too old to control india.all he did is poetry,one of his famous poem is"na kisi ki aankh ka noor hoon,na kisi ke dil ka qarar hoon,jo kisi ke kaam na aa shake mein wo ek muste ghubbar hoon" must-e-ghubbar means "fistfull of sand".anyway he and zhansi ki raani laksmibai tried to fight with British empire but they were too weak in power and they lost the battle and" BRISH RAAJ" started from there.....This is from legal source you can check from indian history book.I don't know about his sons head what nabila mentioned..Now please dont ask who is zhansi ki raani,and what is british raaj,and where is india(lol just joking please don't mind)If you need further information you can always ask..I hope i answer the question.{(fighting1)}

piyarpiyarpiyar

Jan 7, 2009
piyarpiyarpiyar...u must be real crazy....where the heck did u get that news from? Just type april fools day in google and the very first link wud be wikipedia....go read that first and then post ur nasty crap.....

I havent found ur stupid answer anywhere....sorry for the rude remarks....but i had to write this bcoz lot of people here are mislead....ur comments are misleading....

sori me zara kam ata ho foram pe time ki kami ki waja se aaj mene logo ke repply dekhe to
mujko hpjack bhai ki post nazar aii us ka jawab me most kar raha ho omeed he sab ko pasand ai ga waqt ki kami ki waja se me aap ka ziada time nahi loga aap log jawab pariye hpjack bhaii ke liye jo he

jawab ka intezaar

na tapo meri jaan
to kio he is qadar pare shan

kia waja he
kh ye sab tumko bora laga he

is rasam se tum hara kia lena dena he
mera to maqsad bas is fazool riwaj ko khatam kar dena he

meri is bhalaii ka tum ko kio he bora lagta
piyar kio is rasam k liye tum hari thereer se he jhalakta

kia tum-hare khan dan me fazool rasam aam he
kia is k bager tum-hari zindagi natamaam he

agar kuch or sach tum jante ho
mere likhe ko bora tum mante ho

to sahi kia he tum hi bata do
kio ab tak khamosh ho is raaz se parda hata do

kio fazool ki nokta chini me waqt zaya karte ho
kia tum is hi liye yaha pe aya karte ho

aap ke motabik mera likha to kharab sa he
isliye intezaar mujhe ab aap ke jawab ka he

mere jawab se kuch bora laga ho to mujko maaf kar dena
ham sab ko aap sach bata kar insaaf kar dena

from
piyarpiyarpiyar
{(heart)}

engr_naveed

Aug 19, 2008
In your HEART
i heard that from a lots of people and ii know its wrong to celebrate this type of nonsense but can u give me the SOURCE

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

dear friends don't fight agar koi legal source say is ki waja bata sakta hai then he should maray khyal main april fool ki bohat sary wajohat byan ki jati hai in may say aik manay aik book say pati thi kay india may 1st april ko bohadar shah Zafor ko os kay baton kay sar kalam kar kay thal main pash kiya gai thay

is this right ????? give me SOURCE plzzzzzzzzzzzzz