Who Will be the Winner of Asia Cup 2012

• Work-from-home

Who Will be the Winner Of Asia Cup 2012???????

• Pakistan

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
ALLAH knows better({kopping)} m not so gud at predicting things{(cray)}
but u can predict dis time...we dont really mind ...jo bhi jeete...khushi dono taraf se hogi...my dad born in bangla so woh bhi jeete to acha hai..agar pak jeete to woh bhi acha hai{(popcorn)}

waqas naseer

Super Star
Dec 24, 2009
mardan
I also think that bngladesh deserve to be the champs but now 236 the target setelled by pak is very good looking at the pak bowlers like ajmal, afridi the big ones. can control bangladesh, gul is out of form and cheema only shines in srilankan match but see who ll gona do this.

Reactions: ~Prince-Farry~

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
CONGRATZ TO TEAM PAKISTAN for ASIA CUP
my wishs r with my dear brothers from bangladesh they deserve the best n they plyaed realy realy well congratzz to bangladesh too​

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
I support Pakistan. But this time I should say Bangladesh should win. They really deserves this title. It would their first big victory.
yeah don u r right mujhe pak k jeene ki khushi to hui per bangladesh bhi jeet ta to itni hi khushi hoti they played realy well, jab bangladesh k players ko rotey dekha to i tought k misbah shayad trophy de de bangladesh ko :D but shayad kuch extra ordinary hojata ye :s

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008

yeah don u r right mujhe pak k jeene ki khushi to hui per bangladesh bhi jeet ta to itni hi khushi hoti they played realy well, jab bangladesh k players ko rotey dekha to i tought k misbah shayad trophy de de bangladesh ko :D but shayad kuch extra ordinary hojata ye :s
bhai..waise bhi trophy le jaane do...baad mei moqa nai mile kia pata

Reactions: Atif-adi