• Work-from-home
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
well i did bt no response frm ur such called mods n admins so i have to
nope you don't have to. Just because you don't like someone or you think someone did not treat you well it does not mean you go monkey on them. Its your responsibility to act good. You can start a thread in helpdesk and address your issue there. Otherwise, leave this issue alone.

xortica_

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
♥ Neptune ♥
@Don in ur site mods ban users just coz of their personal issues n nt coz of majorty complainig abt that user ... One who gets prsnl isnt capable of such position i m nt afraid of getting banned bt sorry to say y r we here when u have to do what u wnt???

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
nope you don't have to. Just because you don't like someone or you think someone did not treat you well it does not mean you go monkey on them. Its your responsibility to act good. You can start a thread in helpdesk and address your issue there. Otherwise, leave this issue alone.
don why are you not responding me...

xortica_

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
♥ Neptune ♥
really??? i dnt have any persnl prblms with her i m tellng u what i saw frm my own eyes n nw i dnt care what ur mods n admins have told u

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
@Don in ur site mods ban users just coz of their personal issues n nt coz of majorty complainig abt that user ... One who gets prsnl isnt capable of such position i m nt afraid of getting banned bt sorry to say y r we here when u have to do what u wnt???
Yes someone has banned me from CB and no reason is given

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
Yes someone has banned me from CB and no reason is given.. I think Don is fooling us

Naila_Rubab

عمر بھر ادھوری محبت کا پورا سفر
Hot Shot
May 27, 2014
Sharjah
@xortica_ i am agreed with @Don, this is the right way to post your issues in the right thread not in the members,

even if i am talking about my self i dont have any issues with moderators and members,

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
its not about afraid of getting banned, its about fixing things right. If you think something has been unjust please send me a pm with proper information. You will not help fix anything if you just tell 10 other people bad about one person. Either work towards the cause or ignore it. Anything will create more problems.

xortica_

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
♥ Neptune ♥
its not about afraid of getting banned, its about fixing things right. If you think something has been unjust please send me a pm with proper information. You will not help fix anything if you just tell 10 other people bad about one person. Either work towards the cause or ignore it. Anything will create more problems.
frst of all i tagged both co admins (respectd) since it is matter of their so called mod y would they even listen to me who m i jxt a membr

Naila_Rubab

عمر بھر ادھوری محبت کا پورا سفر
Hot Shot
May 27, 2014
Sharjah
@Don see this is what im talkng abt people will leave n leave or ur mods will ban them doesnt that affect ur name :|
for complain kindly use the right corner, this is not the right corner for your appeals....

Status
Not open for further replies.